• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pocket Monsters Inc. (The General Spriting Thread)

handsockpuppet

Smash Lord
since this has been closed for a week, is it safe to request a spin-off? i so

~Request~

Prinplup with top hat, monocle, and bow tie (just search for pics on internet and make smaller). need it for http://www.smashboards.com/group.php?groupid=1110 (feel free to apply if your avi is classy). I'll probably recolor it black and white later, but feel free to do it yourself if you would like.

also Happy Birthday! you're 1 year old!

M.K

Level 55
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY EVERYONE!
While I've technically only been at the shop for 11 months, I'm very grateful to have found this AWESOME community. =D

Bowser King

Have It Your Way

Scephlosion

Scephlosion-without fire

I have more done but and I'll be uploading them (hopefully) in a few minutes :)

Exams are only a few days away but after that I have all the time in the world :p

-:bowser:Bowser King

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
(Obligatory comment regarding being 2 pages behind)

Wow, one year... you guys are awesome.

~Request~

This is a very... unique request.

Recolor / redesign / whatever it's called this Absol into the art style of this, this, and this pictures.

Thanks in advance! Unless you guys don't take these kind of requests.

>_>

M.K

Level 55
(Obligatory comment regarding being 2 pages behind)

Wow, one year... you guys are awesome.

~Request~

This is a very... unique request.

Recolor / redesign / whatever it's called this Absol into the art style of this, this, and this pictures.

Thanks in advance! Unless you guys don't take these kind of requests.

>_>
Uh.....what?
That request doesn't make sense and it's incredibly difficult and vague.
We don't accept this type of request, really. >_>

zrky

Smash Lol'd
i Love You Too, Brah.

Claiming This. If Mk Could Make Something As Amazing As Gardellia With That...jelly Croissant, Then Surely I Should Be Able To Do Something With It.

...right? >_>

Well, In Any Case, I'll Try.
WHAT, ONE YEAR AND YOU FORGOT WHAT YOU STAND FOR (anti cress part), HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jk

EDIT: stupid caps rule.....

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
this thread is amazing.

requests

Jigglypuff w/ crown
Jigglypuff w/ blue bow
Jigglypuff w/ red camelia?
jigglypuff w/ green head band.

if you can't do all of those, then i'd settle for just crown puff.

I know that it doesn't say this anywhere right now, but you really should read the OP before making a request. There's a specific way to request. Currently, you'll just get ignored/shunned/probably flamed by MK or Firus. (Haha, jk MK and Firus. [Or am I? {Maybe.}])

M.K

Level 55
I know that it doesn't say this anywhere right now, but you really should read the OP before making a request. There's a specific way to request. Currently, you'll just get ignored/shunned/probably flamed by MK or Firus. (Haha, jk MK and Firus. [Or am I? {Maybe.}])
Uhh.....whatever >_>'
That era is over. Now, we just tell people to kindly take the time to read the OP.
(So [just saying {because I can}] Zook is wrong xD)

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Happy 1-year anniversary! When I first started coming here, I never would've thought you guys would last so long and become so popular.

Good stuff, guys.

XACE-K

Smash Master
This is the better out of the 2.

I love you all.

- Spire
Well I f**ing love everyone in that case.

And I think there should be a limit of how many requests there should be ina 2 day period once the shop re-opens. It'll keep the requests down a bit so you guys wouldn't get overflowed again.

Just my 2 cents. You can listen to it or not.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
Happy 1-year anniversary! When I first started coming here, I never would've thought you guys would last so long and become so popular.

Good stuff, guys.
Wait, I thought you had no internet in Waco 0_o

I actually agree with xace on that, but it would be hard to enforce:ohwell:

M.K

Level 55

Introducing: Snubgran.

Hey, I know this isn't on the request list, but I made it for WSC Week 31 on Serebii Forums. You had to make a sprite that combined two evolutions to make it look like the smaller one was "in the process of evolving into the bigger one".
Mm, I won't win, for sure, but I love spriting ^^'

XACE-K

Smash Master

Introducing: Snubgran.

Hey, I know this isn't on the request list, but I made it for WSC Week 31 on Serebii Forums. You had to make a sprite that combined two evolutions to make it look like the smaller one was "in the process of evolving into the bigger one".
I've actually that about requesting something like that a couple of times. But I decided not to.

But Snubgran makes me regret it. It's great MK.

Edit: I just noticed that there are 8 Jigglyofreakamanz in the shop banner. Just felt like saying that.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974

There are 9 Jigglyoclefairyman in the shop banner!

There are actually 10.

Thanks, everyone, for the well-wishes. I really want to get cracking on the request list but alas, I'm busy...as usual.

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792

There are actually 10.

Thanks, everyone, for the well-wishes. I really want to get cracking on the request list but alas, I'm busy...as usual.
TEN!? Are you including the arm on the left border as a separate sprite from the nearly full one on the right border? I thought they were actually the same sprite...

Oh! Oh! I has a....

~Request~
Aerodactyl+Armaldo fusion.

My Garchomp killers. :)

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
TEN!? Are you including the arm on the left border as a separate sprite from the nearly full one on the right border? I thought they were actually the same sprite...
Yes, Photoshop doesn't work that way (at least, I don't think there's an option for that). They're both separate sprites.

EDIT: Re-uploaded the movie with Mewter's names fixed, his music as the Champion music, and MK's music starting a little later in the song as per his request.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rsv8B4hM9AM

M.K

Level 55
Hey guys, it's Meta-Kirby.
I don't have any sprites to show today, but I'd really like to share a....very intriguing experience that happened over the past couple of hours/days.
I thought it would be an interesting idea to post the video over at Serebii for some thoughts. The community at Serebii is very very competitive, even with spriting, so....I didn't exactly know what to expect.
Turns out it wasn't such a good idea after all.
After bearing harsh criticism from some cynically rude spriters at Serebii, I have decided to discontinue spriting at Serebii forever.
This miserable experience has also taught me something very important.
The Smash World Forums spriting community is wonderful. I love you guys, really. I appreciate that everyone is so sincere in thanking us for requests and giving us nice words about our requests. You don't know how nice this is to hear.
Through this same process, I realized that it doesn't feel good to be criticized so harshly for producing your hardest-made work. I've recently and not-so-recently been harsh when giving criticism, and for doing so, I am ashamed. I sincerely apologize to all that I have demeaned and/or berated. From now on, I, Meta-Kirby, Kenneth Ross Hamilton, will never intentionally be rude when criticizing sprites and/or I will have only the best intentions when giving advice.

Thank you, Smash World Forums.
Thank you, Custom Pokemon Shop crew....thank you....

~Meta-Kirby

handsockpuppet

Smash Lord
There is no need for another apology, for we accepted yours last time. It's not as much of a big deal as you think. the internet is where you post anything you want, and the number one rule is to never take anything personally or feel ashamed about something you wrote.

Spire

III
BRoomer
MK, I completely appreciate that, but I have to hand it to handsockpuppet... he's right.

It's the internet.

Which means don't post your full name.

But all that aside, long live SWFCPS!

Mewter

Smash Master
Stealth Raptor's "Pikachu w/ Raichu tail and Pichu ears" [9349]
Done:

Also, to MK: That stinks.

Top Bottom