• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pocket Monsters Inc. (The General Spriting Thread)

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Alright, we can both do it. If I keep it, at least I'll have something to look forward to after I'm done with THIS>Cresselia/Milotic. Two of my least liked Pokemon:dizzy:
:milotic: :cresselia:

I am actually Very tempted to skip over it. I might just drop it. Who wants it?
Thank you!

As for Cresselia/Milotic, I may take on this for a challenge...but after this fusion, I may end up consulting with you guys on whether Cresselia should be banned or not.

Pugnacious Charizard. Talk about creative :)

It's almost ready..
Thanks. :)

Yes! I can't wait!
...No one else knows what we're talking about, but that's okay. ;)

Oh, I almost forgot. I refinished my Abomamolt. I tried to repixelate it and make it sharper, what do you guys think?

(Compare it to the one in my signature)
Wow, I like it! I liked it before, but the white bits took away from it. Now it looks just plain awesome. I'm with Spire, it looks like the fat Chocobo on fire.

Instead, how about a new-type form of Eevee? Steel? Dragon? Ghost? Anyways, I'll give your request a shot.
How did I not think of new Eeveelutions? Thanks for the reminder, Spire. I may do one eventually.

I can't believe I missed this! I love that so much. The two go together very, very well. I was going to claim it, but I was busy with other things. Man, you did a mighty fine job on that. Also, it's great to see two of the [strangest] 2nd generation Pokemon fused together. Good repping right there.
Thanks! Yeah, those are definitely the two weirdest 2nd gen Pokemon. Although I still bet Slowking was only in there for the 2nd movie. I mean, honestly, when do you actually ever see a trainer with a Slowking?

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I would like to request, not a fusion, but rather a Fire type Darkrai, an Electric type Darkrai, and then a Fire/Electric Darkrai, if that's at all possible.
Electric and Fire/Electric are done. I decided it would make the most sense if I just fused my Electric and Mewter's Fire together for Fire/Electric. I hope that's okay, Mewter; I'll change it if you don't want it like that.

How about a Metagross with Ditto's face, eh? I wanna see that one.
This is complete as well.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Attention!

ATTENTION ALL!​

Head to my first post ASAP. A surprise is waiting for you. ;)

By the way, this was all Spire's idea, he wrote up the explanation, created the graphics...so all credits go to him. It's only in my post since it's the first one.

The voting may begin immediately!

Mewter

Smash Master
Thank you!

As for Cresselia/Milotic, I may take on this for a challenge...but after this fusion, I may end up consulting with you guys on whether Cresselia should be banned or not.

Thanks. :)

Yes! I can't wait!
...No one else knows what we're talking about, but that's okay. ;)

Wow, I like it! I liked it before, but the white bits took away from it. Now it looks just plain awesome. I'm with Spire, it looks like the fat Chocobo on fire.

How did I not think of new Eeveelutions? Thanks for the reminder, Spire. I may do one eventually.

Thanks! Yeah, those are definitely the two weirdest 2nd gen Pokemon. Although I still bet Slowking was only in there for the 2nd movie. I mean, honestly, when do you actually ever see a trainer with a Slowking?
Never. Actually, I forgot he was even a pokemon! O_O
lol:laugh:

By the way, I repixelated fervazard. Tell me what you think of itt.

Oh, and can I drop the cresselia/milotic fusion? It just doesn't seem that exiting. Plus, I want to attempt a ghost evee evolution. :)

I vote for Arcuxine!!!!

By the way Spire, awesome Idea. How did we not come up with that earlier?

Thanks!

Also, did anyone notice Pikapuff?

I just find a spherical Pikachu very amusing...
Who wouldn't? lol.

Spire

III
BRoomer
Would you guys mind if I put some of your sprites that I requested into a sig for me?
Go ahead, I've no obligation. Link back to this thread though at least (that goes for everyone that puts sprites from this thread in their sig). Firus, you should add that to the OP.

Mewter

Smash Master
I've finished Coldoom.

Its kind of edgy, but I think it will do. The brightness of the white surrounding it adds to the shine of the ice.:)

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
LOL at Metagross with Ditto's face.

For the battle I'll have to vote for
Arcuxine

Belloudon
for next battle!
If I were able to vote, I'd probably actually vote for Arcuxine myself. Golduross technically has an advantage only in Defense, Special Defense (a small margin here) and in the fact that he can swim. Realistically, I think Arcuxine would win.

And I'd agree with you about Belloudon, but the way the votes are going thus far, Spire's going to win, and the winner cannot have a Pokemon in battle two rounds in a row. Since Belloudon is Spire's, we'll have to wait a while for him to enter battle.

Also, I just realized...how long do you think it'll take before the amount of stuff on the first page of this thread makes Smash Boards implode?
Seriously, there's a ton of stuff on that page. I have to have at least 30-40 fusions myself, and that's not counting other graphics, plus Spire and Bowser's fusions.

Finally, SkylerOcon, Beedrill/Suicune is done. I saw no way to tackle it initially, but it actually came out quite well, I think.

Spire

III
BRoomer
If I were able to vote, I'd probably actually vote for Arcuxine myself. Golduross technically has an advantage only in Defense, Special Defense (a small margin here) and in the fact that he can swim. Realistically, I think Arcuxine would win.

And I'd agree with you about Belloudon, but the way the votes are going thus far, Spire's going to win, and the winner cannot have a Pokemon in battle two rounds in a row. Since Belloudon is Spire's, we'll have to wait a while for him to enter battle.

Also, I just realized...how long do you think it'll take before the amount of stuff on the first page of this thread makes Smash Boards implode?
Seriously, there's a ton of stuff on that page. I have to have at least 30-40 fusions myself, and that's not counting other graphics, plus Spire and Bowser's fusions.

Finally, SkylerOcon, Beedrill/Suicune is done. I saw no way to tackle it initially, but it actually came out quite well, I think.
Honestly, I would have voted for Golduross. I still see it as one of your most creative - even though the quality of your sprites has multiplied tenfold since you made that. In battle though, Golduross, being a Water/Steel, would be extremely weak to Arcuxine, given that its Fire/Electric. Didn't think about that when pairing them up. From now on, we should put their types and other info in the OP.

Spire

III
BRoomer

Beedruicune - Requested by SkylerOcon
Oh my jeebus, this is one of the most unique and well-executed fusions thus far out of any of us. Look at the diamond-crest! You've blended this unimaginably well. I wish I had done this. 1 vote for candidate for next battle.

I've finished Coldoom.

Its kind of edgy, but I think it will do. The brightness of the white surrounding it adds to the shine of the ice.:)
Nicely done Mewter ;) It definitely spells an icy death (pun intended). The white sheen around it works really well and adds to its frozenness. Good call.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Hm... I'm not sure if I should vote for Weedlquaza or Beedruicune for the next battle thing.

Either way, that's an amazing fusion. Better than most long-time (and by that I mean about 5 years+) sprite editors could do from what I've seen.

Mewter

Smash Master

O_O....

How will I manage to keep up with you? :laugh:

But seriously, that's so cool!

Edit:
I'll be working on:
The Glalie/Froslass and Mawile/ Sableye fusions.:)

lowradiation8989's "Charizard/Dragonite Fusion"
This one too ^

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
I'll go with Golduross.

Edit: Poliking looks good......good enough for me to use him as an avatar.

But since I can't do that I'll just have to settle for seeing him in this thread. =o)

Ok, I'd like to request a Grumpig and Miltank fusion and this one is a little out there, but can someone pull off a MissingNo. and Latios fusion too?

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum

...Bahahahaaa! Do I make the best requests or what? :laugh: Thanks, Firus!

Anyways, as much as I want to vote for Golduross, I have to say Arcuxine would win.

Mewter

Smash Master
I'll go with Golduross.

But since I can't do that I'll just have to settle for seeing him in this thread. =o)

Ok, I'd like to request a Grumpig and Miltank fusion and this one is a little out there, but can someone pull off a MissingNo. and Latios fusion too?
O_O
Alright! A missing No. fusion!.....
It's probably just going to end up as a Latios recolor.
Plus, I've got too much on my hands.

Edit:
I'm done with Bansheeon

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Oh my jeebus, this is one of the most unique and well-executed fusions thus far out of any of us. Look at the diamond-crest! You've blended this unimaginably well. I wish I had done this. 1 vote for candidate for next battle.
Hm... I'm not sure if I should vote for Weedlquaza or Beedruicune for the next battle thing.

Either way, that's an amazing fusion. Better than most long-time (and by that I mean about 5 years+) sprite editors could do from what I've seen.

O_O....

How will I manage to keep up with you? :laugh:

But seriously, that's so cool!
Thank you so much, everyone! Everyone seems to think this is one of my best fusions yet, and I'd have to agree. I have to admit, when I first saw the request, I was wishing I wouldn't get it, I was thinking it would be impossible...even when I picked it up, I wasn't too excited about it, but once I thought of some good things to do to make the fusion, it was fun, and turned out really well. The way it came out, it sort of looks like what the Queen Beedrill would look like.

I'll go with Golduross.

Yay! First vote for Golduross! :) I wouldn't vote for it personally, but since it is my Pokemon, I'm glad to see a vote for it.
Also, glad you like Poliking.

I'd love to try that MissingNo and Latios fusion. It's sure to be crazy difficult, but MissingNo is a very creative request, and I'd love to give it a shot.
We probably wouldn't be able to put it in any battles though. It would glitch its way to victory. ;)

Arcuxine shall win.
Is that a vote, a prediction, or both? Just wanting to clarify so I know whether or not to count it when I count the votes. Yes, it may seem pointless, since thus far it's a landslide for Arcuxine, but I'll do it anyways.

...Bahahahaaa! Do I make the best requests or what? :laugh: Thanks, Firus!

Anyways, as much as I want to vote for Golduross, I have to say Arcuxine would win.
Yep, certainly a creative request. ;) No problem, I'm glad you like it.

I'm with you on the votes. Well, if I could vote.

O_O
Alright! A missing No. fusion!.....
It's probably just going to end up as a Latios recolor.
Plus, I've got too much on my hands.

Edit:
I'm done with Bansheeon
I'll take the MissingNo fusion, gladly, if you're busy and don't want it. I'm busy (obviously, I pretty much always am :laugh:), but I'll make room for such an intriguing request.

Bansheeon looks really cool.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
I'd love to try that MissingNo and Latios fusion. It's sure to be crazy difficult, but MissingNo is a very creative request, and I'd love to give it a shot.
We probably wouldn't be able to put it in any battles though. It would glitch its way to victory. ;)
I'm glad someone here had the courage to take up the challenge. I had doubts the request would even be accepted.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I added the types of all of my edits to my OP, for future reference. All of them I chose in the most reasonable way possible; for triple fusions, I picked which two types were most obvious. Some of them, you may find weird. If you think it should be changed, consult me about that.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Yeah that post was a vote.
Okay, thanks. :)

EDIT: I changed my banner so the "more" has Golduross and Arcuxine on Spire's spifftastic pedestal. Yes, it's that awesome that it needs the word "spifftastic".

XACE-K

Smash Master
I tried to put the link to this shop but it didn't work after I put in the pokemon. I only chose fusions for my ideal custom pokemon party because I like them better (I even chose them over the Curentoise, Pugnarizard, Flamerai and Electric Mewtwo which I requested.)

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I tried to put the link to this shop but it didn't work after I put in the pokemon. I only chose fusions for my ideal custom pokemon party because I like them better (I even chose them over the Cruentoise, Pugnarizard, Flamerai and Electric Mewtwo which I requested.)
You can make one or more of the pictures links to the thread, that's what I did with the banner in my signature.

To do that, you just do (URL=http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=170052)(IMG)Put image code here(/IMG)(/URL), with brackets instead of parentheses, and with the Image code instead of "Put image code here". The link I put in there is the correct link.

As for your Pokemon choices, that's fine; it's your sig, you can choose whichever ones you want.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
a Dialga/Palkia hybrid?
Your request is complete.

I had a previous fusion of these two, but it was pretty awful...so I made a new one. I decided to post it up next to Spatemporum so you can compare and see the difference between then and now. I'm personally pleased. It probably could've been better, but those two are really difficult to fuse, so I'm relatively pleased with the result, especially compared to the old one.

Once again...yes, "Spatemporum" is a fusion of some Latin words. I tried to mix together the phrase that would mean "Of time and space". I had to shorten it a bit so it wasn't ridiculously long, but it's still the basic concept.

I'll say it again; I'm a total Latin geek. :laugh:

Also, an off-topic question out of curiosity; is anyone else planning on going to the Darkrai event this weekend? I don't really like the Pokemon, but considering that this is the first event I've been aware of before it happened, and can realistically attend, I want to go.

Spire

III
BRoomer
Also, an off-topic question out of curiosity; is anyone else planning on going to the Darkrai event this weekend? I don't really like the Pokemon, but considering that this is the first event I've been aware of before it happened, and can realistically attend, I want to go.
Reiterate the information please. I'm not interested in Darkrai, but I might not want to pass this chance up as it could be my only chance to nab one.

-->

Dialkia --> Dare to compare to Spatemporum - Requested by lowradiation8989
Spatemporum feels really fluid. Both Dialga and Palkia were designed very similarly, so as hard as fusing the sprites may have been, I feel that they fit together better than they would with any other Pokemon. Great job Firus :)

Oh, could you try and make a version that uses two of Dialga's legs instead of Palkia's? When you do, recolor it with an overall green hue, rather than the blue and purple that the two legendaries share. Make it a.... cold, stone green. Nothing neon and vibrant. Yes, a request from one sprite-drawer to another. Pretty weird, eh?

Mewter

Smash Master
Reiterate the information please. I'm not interested in Darkrai, but I might not want to pass this chance up as it could be my only chance to nab one.
Aah... now I wish I had never used an AR to get Darkrai. I got both Darkrai and Arceus, but haven't gotten Shaymin. I kind of wanted those pokes and felt something like an event would never come to my are (because they are ALWAYS) in New York. So I took the liberty of cheating:urg: and got the darkrai and arceus event tickets. I really wish I hadn't though... I really wanted legitimate Pokemon, but felt that the AR would be the only way to get them.(That is the ONLY time I've EVER used an AR or hacking device for in my whole life) And even then I'm not proud of it. But, I still look forward to getting a legit shaymin! I may just start my game over.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
It's at Toys "R" Us this weekend (Saturday and Sunday) from 12PM-4PM. Darkrai is the same as the one from the 10th movie in Japan, meaning he has Spacial Rend and Roar of Time. They have a reminder on Serebii's home page as well, so if I missed anything, it'll be there.

Spatemporum feels really fluid. Both Dialga and Palkia were designed very similarly, so as hard as fusing the sprites may have been, I feel that they fit together better than they would with any other Pokemon. Great job Firus :)

Oh, could you try and make a version that uses two of Dialga's legs instead of Palkia's? When you do, recolor it with an overall green hue, rather than the blue and purple that the two legendaries share. Make it a.... cold, stone green. Nothing neon and vibrant. Yes, a request from one sprite-drawer to another. Pretty weird, eh?
Thanks.

I'll also be glad to try your version. Sounds fun and interesting. :)

Aah... now I wish I had never used an AR to get Darkrai. I got both Darkrai and Arceus, but haven't gotten Shaymin. I kind of wanted those pokes and felt something like an event would never come to my are (because they are ALWAYS) in New York. So I took the liberty of cheating:urg: and got the darkrai and arceus event tickets. I really wish I hadn't though... I really wanted legitimate Pokemon, but felt that the AR would be the only way to get them.(That is the ONLY time I've EVER used an AR or hacking device for in my whole life) And even then I'm not proud of it. But, I still look forward to getting a legit shaymin! I may just start my game over.
No need to worry; to be honest, I did exactly what you did (only I got Shaymin as well), but you can still get him; they're not giving the Member's Card out, they're zapping him straight to your game. You can still get him. :)

Spire

III
BRoomer
If I ever got a Shaymin, I would trash it. Unless of course... it's new "form" doesn't look like a chia pet in Platinum (given that it receives a new form).

Yeah, I stopped using cheats on games that I enjoy years ago. My rule in gaming now is that you cannot use a cheat code unless you've beaten the game. A game is designed for the player to experience everything that it has to offer. Why use the knowledge of others to discover these things? Strategy guides are also junk for this reason. The only reason that I would ever buy one is for referential purposes (this is in particular relation to Zelda). Also, they feel like collector's items to me.

lowradiation8989

Smash Journeyman
If I ever got a Shaymin, I would trash it. Unless of course... it's new "form" doesn't look like a chia pet in Platinum (given that it receives a new form).

Yeah, I stopped using cheats on games that I enjoy years ago. My rule in gaming now is that you cannot use a cheat code unless you've beaten the game. A game is designed for the player to experience everything that it has to offer. Why use the knowledge of others to discover these things? Strategy guides are also junk for this reason. The only reason that I would ever buy one is for referential purposes (this is in particular relation to Zelda). Also, they feel like collector's items to me.
After I had already beaten every aspect of the game and collected 480-something number of pokemon, THEN I asked my friend to use his AR to get me the unobtainable legendaries for this game (Mew, Lugia, Ho-oh, Celebi, Jirachi, Deoxys, Shaymin, Darkrai, Manaphy, Phione, and Arceus). Now I have all 493 pokemon, and am quite pleased with myself. Of course, when I played in the Gamestop tournament, I had to release the illegal pokemon, in order to compete in it. It was worth it, because I won second place, and got that really cool Battle Revolution t-shirt for free.

Top Bottom