• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemon Fan Art

RuNNing Riot

Smash Lord
*applauds*

You keep one-upping yourself, charmander, you could make a living outta this stuff!

You really gotta get rid of that lined paper, though. :p

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
I really like it, especially its position and the wings. Not sure what's going on with the eyes, though.

Invest in printer paper pl0x
You could even save up for a tablet, I dunno.

Charmander

Smash Champion
NNID
JoeThorpedo
ehh, Its just a "I got bored" thing, do Im not gonna invest 50 bucks in paper :p

Besides, Im broke, being 13 sucks :/

anyway, Im drawing gardevoir next, requested by a freind, Tyrainitar is coming up too :p

UberMario

Smash Master
Since when is printer paper $50?

It's $11 for 500 sheets over at Wal-Mart. >_>

JOE!

Smash Hero
lol, exaggeration dude :p

I wonder what my crap will look like 5 years from now, when im 18.....
I dunno, but im 18 and used to be like you, heres some of my "doodles"

you'll get better, trust me :bee:

(also, this is fanart as I have Rexxor in there >.>)

PowerBomb

Smash Master
Your pictures are legit, charmander.

By BehindTG. She has some characters and stuff, as well as comics. Check her deviant out.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Charmander, I envy you. I wish I could draw as great as you. I can't draw for ****. I keep getting horrible grades in art BECAUSE OF my drawing ability. Hell, the best thing I drew was a Bart Simpson sketch, and even then it came out as horrible as ****ing hell

I really wish I knew how to draw >_>

UberMario

Smash Master
I'm not sure that's his, the album is named "Tika". I could be wrong though, either way it's a cool drawing.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Well.... like that, but the tail just looks so odd in that picture

Now that you remind me rockem, charmander, you need to distinguish your outlines more. I thought that the tennis ball near Mew's ear was actually PART OF the ear.

Charmander

Smash Champion
NNID
JoeThorpedo
Well.... like that, but the tail just looks so odd in that picture

Now that you remind me rockem, charmander, you need to distinguish your outlines more. I thought that the tennis ball near Mew's ear was actually PART OF the ear.
eh, I guess you are right about that one, haha :)

EDIT, bubbles have very small outlines ( it is NOT a tennis ball)

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
That expression is actually frequently used in Japanese anime, when signifying a facial expression or implying a tone of sadness.

It doesn't make it any less creepy, lol.
I think it's just because the tears are straight and not, say wavy or something.

Indeed. Who knew Mareep bodies were blue under all that wool? I think it would had a more hilarious effect if the bodies were like neon pink.

Moozle

Smash Champion
I think it's just because the tears are straight and not, say wavy or something.

Indeed. Who knew Mareep bodies were blue under all that wool? I think it would had a more hilarious effect if the bodies were like neon pink.
I thought the blue head and feet pretty much gave it away lol.

Lately I've been looking at the human versions of pokémon that people do, and I really love them.

Top Bottom