• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Portal Mafia! Game Over!

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
KBBQ dead yet?

Upon a scumKBBQ flip, I may wanna look into Stew as his partner, maaaaaaaaybe lego but thats probz a reach. indyKBBQ is a woot woot situation. And idk with townKBBQ, but that may be because inactivitty has PLAGUED this game.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
I guess I'll state pretty plainly that I'm in agreeal with the KBBQ lynch. Agreed we can't give LDR a free pass and they need to get their face in here.

#HBC | Gorf

Last. Ditch. Effort. Plus he didnt state anything scummy i did, basically just annoying things i did. But what KBBQ fails to see is how being annoying =/= being scummy. In fact to add, it seems like his reaction to my douchiness has consistently been to play the victim. But to continue, his 160 seems, once again, very careful wrt his stances on just about every player. If you need me to explain feel free to tell me to mang.

Korean BBQ

Smash Rookie
Last. Ditch. Effort. Plus he didnt state anything scummy i did, basically just annoying things i did. But what KBBQ fails to see is how being annoying =/= being scummy. In fact to add, it seems like his reaction to my douchiness has consistently been to play the victim. But to continue, his 160 seems, once again, very careful wrt his stances on just about every player. If you need me to explain feel free to tell me to mang.
In 160 alone, I accuse you of ignoring questions whose answers might cast a poor light on you, and of "putting the cart before the horse", i.e. knowing you were going to vote me before there was any reason to do so.

Did I say "this here is annoying as **** and worth a vote"? No.

Korean BBQ

Smash Rookie
KBQQ, give me something more solid then your current reasoning for Gord scum. Tell me, if you truly believe he's scum, then why would he be doing what he is doing as scum?
If he's scum, he's achieving a mislynch toDay, so that's certainly part of the reason. I don't know the rest. I have no understanding of why someone would act this way without provocation, or how it would help a strategy, aside from as I've said, belittling someone to get a mislynch.

Looking from the other side: if he's town, then he's being an ******* for the sake of being an *******, or for some reason that he won't say (for the sake of continuing to be an *******). Surely you can see how that's not productive behaviour, and how I'd expect him to be scum as a result of that.

#HBC | Gorf

I find it incredible that throughout the course of toDay, you've cast suspicion on not one (me), not two (Stew), not three (Lego), but FOUR (Moth) players. Let me tell you that you definitely found AT LEAST one scum in that mang.

KBBQ said:
Every player is going to be in agreement with this lynch. No player wants LDR to coast. Try to post more often so that you don't look scummy on catchup.
Gorf version of this post:

This seems like scum attempting to distance, but doing a pre lack luster job if you ask me. Makes me wanna look into Stew even more upon a KBBQ scum flip.

KBBQ version of this post:

Why are you saying obvious thingies? Why are you talking about LDR coasting? Why are you advising him not to look scummy? Is it because you two are scum mates? Is English your first language?

#HBC | Gorf

Man ain't it funny how Tery isn't even posting when he's clearly online and able to? Maybe, just maybe, he needs to run shiz by Nabe/possibly his other scummate before he posts?

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Every player is going to be in agreement with this lynch. No player wants LDR to coast. Try to post more often so that you don't look scummy on catchup.
I mean, I need to post some form of paper trail. I'm saying that very specifically for people who decide to reread me and as a sort of supplement to my general lack of content..

Lol, this game.

KBQQ said:
The concern is in the lack of elaboration, and has nothing to do with Raz but with anti-town strategy in general, i.e. less information for town is better for scum. His reasoning isn't reasoning that's exclusive to town, and doesn't factor into whether or not I'd like him to elaborate. All of which has nothing to do with anything, because I didn't ask him to elaborate.
Well, the way you talked to Raz made it seem like you were attacking him, and not just what he was doing.

I haven't made attacks (aside from Gord). I haven't called things scummy (aside from Gord). I've commented on things I found suspicious and fended off stabs from other players -- that's it. I suggest someone follow up on those suspicions tomorrow, as obviously I'm not in a position where players are taking me seriously enough to do so myself.
When you say "I've commented on things suspicious," I interpert it as an attack.
I can see how you'd form that opinion. But realistically, I don't know how you'd expect me to move forward from this point, when I'm being ignored by my top scumspec and everyone else disagrees with or hasn't commented on my interpretation.
Your 160 is probably the best thing you could of done at this point, giving a read list out, so kudos to that.

Votecount 1.2 - Deadline 20th December @1PM GMT [4/7]

Sold2 [0]
Korean BBQ [3] - Gorf, Moth, Raziek
Gorf [2] Korean BBQ, Legolaz
(:xXx11!1!LegOLAAAzz!!11XxX:) [0]
Raziek [0]
Lunar Disco Redheads [1] - Sold2
Moth [1] - LDR

Not Voting [0]

LDR and Legolas receive their second prod. Sold2 receives a prod
Actaully, deadline is less than eleven hours from now. There's pretty much nothing left we're going to get out of toDay. X1 is probably asleep right now, so if anyone else wants to comment they can do it in twilight.

vote: Korean BBQ

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Yeah. I want to promise I'll be more active but I can't. Perhaps tomorrow I'll make something interesting happen.

X1-12

Smash Champion
End of Day1 Votecount - [4/7]

Sold2 [0]
Korean BBQ [4] - Gorf, Moth, Raziek, Legolaz
Gorf [1] - Korean BBQ
(:xXx11!1!LegOLAAAzz!!11XxX:) [0]
Raziek [0]
Lunar Disco Redheads [1] - Sold2
Moth [1] - LDR

Not Voting [0]

Shadow Moth receives his second prod

Korean BBQ(Sentry Turret, Vanilla Townie) has been lynched!

It is now N1! All actions in by 22nd December @ 7PM GMT!

X1-12

Smash Champion
Start of Day 2!

Raziek (Aerial Faith Plate, Vanilla Townie) has been killed!

With 5 alive it takes 3 to Lynch!

#HBC | Gorf

So town can only win if they kill the puppet or the SK... Cool... Thanks to this game's ridiculously low content, this is almost entirely D1 all over again except with like a freaking short D0 schpeal.

User Name Posts
Korean BBQ 51
Gorf 49
(:xXx11!1!LegOLAAAzz!!11XxX:) 20
Sold2 14
Raziek 11
X1-12 10
Shadow Moth 10
Lunar Disco Redheads 7
Brosuke 3
Ryker 2
Asdioh 2
Nabe 1
Terywj [태리] 1
Sworddancer. 1
Hipster Samurai 1

I mean come on that's a little ridiculous.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Yeah. It is. Also 2/5 odds ain't bad. The really difficult part in this equation is LDR.

Yeah, I don't really think town can win at this point. If town lynches the sk, then the mafia wins. If they lynch the goon, then the sk wins. I'm not sure how a puppet lynch would work out. Seems like it would be kingmaker but I'm not sure.

Right now we really need the inactives to commit to something. LDR, I want you guys to expend on Gord scum. Sold, what do you think of KBQQ's 160? Agree, disagree with his reads?

Gotta reread. There's probably not too much to harvest in this game from yesturDay, but it's at least worth a look.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
So yeah I was wrong and you're right, we gotta lynch for puppet.

1v1v1 results in a SK win if the Puppet is alive, or Mafia win if not
2v1v1 at the start of the Day results in Mafia win.
So I imagine 2v1v1 just makes for another day phase.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Also what did you want me to get out of kbbq 160? Individual reads kinda don't help. Gord is probably scum, I have to heavy reread to tell you which kind though. As I said before, LDR is the really big problem here. His activity makes it freaking impossible to link him to anyone, and that's what we're looking for right now.

#HBC | Gorf

I wanna know how im scum?

Im thinking sk probz thought raz was scum, ya know, so that whole situation can work out swimmingly. If we lynch puppet is the only way town can have a chance since itll be 2 town v 1 v 1. But thats aside the point. The only scum i can think of is stew, maybe lego. LDR is a total nonfactor, and moth seemed town from what i can remember... Oh, and if you guys are gonna take KBBQ'S scum read on me... I mean i guess it just constitutes a why? Would you take forrest gumps scum read on me?

Also what did you want me to get out of kbbq 160? Individual reads kinda don't help. Gord is probably scum, I have to heavy reread to tell you which kind though. As I said before, LDR is the really big problem here. His activity makes it freaking impossible to link him to anyone, and that's what we're looking for right now.
I just one you to leave your mark somewhere, and having you comment on individual reads is a good way to do that. Right now, to me, you're pretty much in the same boat of LDR, in the sense of overall content. You've given slightly more stances (than LDR's zero stances), but not much.

I wanna know how im scum?

Im thinking sk probz thought raz was scum, ya know, so that whole situation can work out swimmingly. If we lynch puppet is the only way town can have a chance since itll be 2 town v 1 v 1. But thats aside the point. The only scum i can think of is stew, maybe lego. LDR is a total nonfactor, and moth seemed town from what i can remember... Oh, and if you guys are gonna take KBBQ'S scum read on me... I mean i guess it just constitutes a why? Would you take forrest gumps scum read on me?
Curious as to why Stew is scum, especially over someone like LDR, when both of them haven't really done anything.

#HBC | Gorf

I just remember some of stews shiz looking off regardless of kbbq flip, can pinpoint WHAT right now, but yea. LDRs just been a nonpresence.

Lunar Disco Redheads

Smash Rookie
As I said before, LDR is the really big problem here. His activity makes it freaking impossible to link him to anyone, and that's what we're looking for right now.
This is indeed a problem, so I guess I'll play with or without GLife. I'm gonna try and find him and try and find my glasses and regardless of how many I find, I'll get to this.

Lunar Disco Redheads

Smash Rookie
Alright, here's what I've got in a string of posts.

I didn't like the Korean BBQ case. I thought it was weak and didn't know it actually had as much momentum as it did. I honestly thought I'd get lynched or something. I thought it had Moth and Gorf and nothing else. I mean, if it helps, I can defend the slot postmortem, but that won't accomplish much other than establish that I have solid enough reasoning for it to say it now. What I'm getting at with this, though, is that there's not a ghost of a chance that the wagon went through without AT LEAST two out of three of our scum on it. So, that said, let's see the wagon.

Lunar Disco Redheads

Smash Rookie
Lynch Wagon said:
Korean BBQ [4] - Gorf, Moth, Raziek, Legolaz
Okay, time to eliminate.

I've read Moth's case on KBBQ and I don't think he was putting on airs. He honestly believed he'd caught someone.

Legolaz was on it at the end. I would have to look back more closely at how he interacted with the wagon during the day. From what I remember, he could be scum, but it's much more likely to be in the other two.

That leaves Gorf and Raz.

Lunar Disco Redheads

Smash Rookie
Okay, so I read Raz's posts. There's only eleven of them and it wasn't hard. A lot of them are filler as well, so whatever. He's an incredibly null slot. He agreed with Moth and the only toes he bothered with were KBBQ's.

Top Bottom