• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4 Official Housing/Hotel thread. Figure out your sleeping arrangements here!

D1

Banned via Administration
I need housing coming from NYC! Its just me that needs housing so if anyone can have room for a skinny black kid I'll greatly appreciate it.

D1

Banned via Administration
I'm looking more forward to getting housing since pound4 entry fees are already expensive as it is. Put me down on the list regardless since I know Snakeee.

Arms

Smash Rookie
Who's getting a place at Marriott who wants to share a room with NM smashers? :D

Dekar173

Justice Man
Well does PA/NJ have room for 2-4 more smashers?

2 confirmed, 2 thinking about it and probably buying their tickets soon.

Btw, I'd like to MM you all :D

yoshq

Smash Master
Can anyone drive Wisconsin from the Baltimore airport to the hotels near the venue beforehand, and from the hotels back to Baltimore afterwards? Gas money and w/e

voorhese

Smash Master
hey all, im coming from indiana, im gonna be seeing if anyone from purdue is going also, but i was wondering if anyone wants to share a room with me, if purude isnt going, i got to go find a job, so i can make enough money to quit it, and attend this (its better to quit a job than to quit life)

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
me, hrnut, and chaz need some housing for this if necessary. room in someones hotel room would be **** since they have the shuttle service. id also prefer if the room was mostly brawl and like 6-7 people tops with us 3 included (there is such a thing as too many people in a hotel room, trust me)

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Can someone pick me up from the airport and house me ONLY Friday the 15th (of January) either noon or 3 pm (3pm preferably)? I'm staying at the hotel the rest of the weekend. I'm about to buy plane tickets, thanks!

_milktea

Smash Lord
Can someone pick me up from the airport and house me ONLY Friday the 15th either noon or 3 pm (3pm preferably)? I'm staying at the hotel the rest of the weekend. I'm about to buy plane tickets, thanks!
Are there any Smashers that would already be around in the hotel around then?

We really need to find Spawn housing because buying our plane tickets (now) depends on him :(.

Someone please help ;~;.

It's just for one night <3 and he's a really good player and could help you out =3.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Alright looks like I do have housing. Nevermind.

DJRome

Smash Hero
how many people are actually staying at the marriott? the travelodge 1 mile from the venue is $60/night

my plan for this purchase.
1. set up marriott rewards account to be linked with delta skymiles
2. buy gift card and get 10 points per dollar spent (290 for 3 nights). i'll be getting 580 for 2 rooms
3. start an ebates account and start a ticket to marriott
4. use gift card and group code and get 1% cashback with marriott and ebates.

end result? save around $6 and get some free skymiles. a bit of work for all that but. . . whatever

Mrs.BlackWaltzX

Smash Journeyman
Pretty sure that BlackWaltzX finding out that he cannot sleep for free at the venue was hard to take. So I will assume that he will need to room with someone at the hotel. Anyone want to room with an Olimar?

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Can someone pick me up from the airport and house me ONLY Friday the 15th (of January) either noon or 3 pm (3pm preferably)? I'm staying at the hotel the rest of the weekend. I'm about to buy plane tickets, thanks!
Are there any Smashers that would already be around in the hotel around then?

We really need to find Spawn housing because buying our plane tickets (now) depends on him :(.

Someone please help ;~;.

It's just for one night <3 and he's a really good player and could help you out =3.
You guys should drive down and stay at my place Friday night fo free. It's only 2.5 hours from the venue which isn't too bad. If you are willing to leave early (7:30AM) I can house you Monday night too.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
i wish md/va was better with housing, but im literally beyond capacity and did lots of work to get the hotel thing set up, so hopefully that works out!

MegaFEAR

Smash Apprentice
Me and a friend are staying at the courtyard. We will most likely be staying friday night, saturday night, and sunday night. We will be getting a double queen room.

Anyone willing to pitch in $15 a night is welcome to crash in our hotel room. We could probably fit a total of 3 more, although it would be a tad crowded it is doable. PM me if you you're interested.

kewl

Smash Ace
NNID
Kewlz3
i need someone to house Panamanian smashers for Thursday night and Monday night due to plane tickets schedule johns. the other days we got hotel setup, but we don't got enough money to stay Thursday nor Monday night.

we're only 4 people, come on guys step it up for us out of country players. :'D

we play both melee&brawl if that convinces one of you guys to step it up for us. heh.

rhan

Smash Hero
Me and a friend are staying at the courtyard. We will most likely be staying friday night, saturday night, and sunday night. We will be getting a double queen room.

Anyone willing to pitch in $15 a night is welcome to crash in our hotel room. We could probably fit a total of 3 more, although it would be a tad crowded it is doable. PM me if you you're interested.
This a first come first serve kind of thing? Me and a couple of smashers might need to take you on that offer.

I have no idea if we're getting a room or not. So I'll keep you posted.

AxelSlam

Smash Ace
Mur-mur-murder Capital Awesome Level: 9000+

that sounds tight.
is that place close to the venue?

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
i need someone to house Panamanian smashers for Thursday night and Monday night due to plane tickets schedule johns. the other days we got hotel setup, but we don't got enough money to stay Thursday nor Monday night.

we're only 4 people, come on guys step it up for us out of country players. :'D

we play both melee&brawl if that convinces one of you guys to step it up for us. heh.
im glad u all are interested in coming!

ill ask around for housing for u guys on those nights. if not, there are other motels in the area for $50/night or so last resort. ill try to find something for u guys, tho!

kewl

Smash Ace
NNID
Kewlz3
im glad u all are interested in coming!

ill ask around for housing for u guys on those nights. if not, there are other motels in the area for $50/night or so last resort. ill try to find something for u guys, tho!
yay. if you do find anything just PM me, or hit me up on aim. "kewldanger"
i'd greatly appreciate it. :p

Anth0ny

Smash Master
avatar c-c-c-c-c-ombo breaker (RIP nes n00b)

But seriously, I don't think ANYONE in the history of smash will have an easier time of getting housing than Isai.

I mean, it's ****ing ISAI. I bet someone will sacrifice their bed for him or sleep on the streets or some ****.

crescentia

Smash Journeyman
haven't registered for the tournament yet, BUT my house is 30 minutes away; only problem is I can't drive

I've been inactive for a while so I can't believe people in MD/VA/DC haven't been doing more about housing

# of people housable: 5-10
Distance from venue (miles): 30
Can provide transportation to venue?: NO
Special Requirements: PM me for more details - since it's my first time hosting I'm a little wary of people I don't really know, though I guess you could say the same about me.

Top Bottom