• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4 Official Housing/Hotel thread. Figure out your sleeping arrangements here!

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Oh Pakman I just saw your post lol. Milktea and I already bought plane tickets and both of us have housing and all that jazz. Thanks for the offer though. ^_^

Hax

Smash Champion
yo isai you're staying with me at the marriot, done deal

Cheeri-Oats

Smash Lord
This is a little early, but I want to get this set-up right now.

Havok, Eddy Mexico, and myself are all going to Pound 4 and we're staying from Friday the 15th all the way up until Tuesday. We'd really like to secure housing with people that live in the area or a group hotel room with people we know for the trip.

I know it's tough to get people to help us with housing, but I just wanted to ask of a favor of the Smash Community since I've done a great deal of favors for anyone I can.

- Smash Genesis Bus Trip
- Shuttle Rides at Genesis for Anyone When I Really Wasn't Supposed To
- Carne Asada Fries for anyone that visits San Diego

Havok has done a great deal for the community as well. Along with hosting tournaments and providing housing for people from all over the world (Australia, Canada, Europe, and East Coast).

Eddy Mexico is Eddy Mexico and if you want Melee practice, he's great to be around.

- EDIT - HugS is now in our group too.

Please help us out, as we want to make this an affordable and fun trip. Private Message me if you can help or have any details.

Thanks

- Oats.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I know it's scarce, but any housing availability at all left? How bout JCaesar, wanna house a fellow ROB?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I looked on the hotel discount site and read about the shuttles. it said once in the AM once in the PM. This means one way dropping ppl off at the tourney and one way dropping ppl off at the hotel at night? Will a shuttle be able to hold that many ppl since it's only a one trip sorta deal it sounds like? and im guessing the shuttle times are organized to coincide with the tourney open and close times right?

how far is the venue from the hotel? a mile? 2 miles?
genesis venue was just over a mile away from the hotel and even though the walk was lame sometimes, it still gave us the freedom to walk between them if we wanted to for some reason, i just didnt kno if that was an option for this.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
out of curiosity which hotel are most people looking to stay at?

im almost as excited for the nightime shenanigans as i am for the tourny itself lolol

AXE 09

Smash Master
alright, so i'm almost 100% sure i can go to this now, i just need to find a way to get housing and stuff like that....

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
I'm currently looking for a group of people who need somebody else in their group to help split hotel costs.

Preferably a group of 3/4/5 people.

Feel free to PM me so we can work things out. I'm very flexible and can make arangements so that everything will work out comfortably.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Anyone have space in their hotel room starting Friday night? I'd prefer people I know or am familiar with

rhan

Smash Hero
Anyone saying for all three days? I need a place to chill then. lol

I'll be able to pay about 18 - 20 bucks a day.
And I won't need a bed cause I'm brining a sleeping bag anyway.
I'm a clean person.
I'm quiet.
I'm chill.
I'm probably going to pass out before 1 anyway... So you won't have to worry about me being a partier or somehting like that.

Just holla at ya boy if you're able to. I'm just trying to find a back up in case my plan A doesn't pull through.

derfleurer

Smash Journeyman
Just an update, 3 spaces available in our hotel room. $50 will cover all three days, and that includes a free breakfast. No need to pay until Friday night.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
dont worry djrome, ull have TONS of people to fill that room up come the week b4 the tourney, trust me.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
This is incredibly short notice, but is there anyone that can house me and possibly one other person Monday night? I'm getting a room for three days, but if I can find somewhere else to crash Monday night, I wouldn't have to shell out another $89.

Thanks in advance.

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
I posted this in the tournament listing thread but I'll post it here as well.

So everyone after Waffles ****ed up with the rom2 videos we're not really going to let him record the videos at this tournament are we? I think it's far too big a risk to take giving the videos to someone who isn't considerate to the Smash community and does even try to upload the videos in a timely manner

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
This DEFINITELY isn't the thread for all of that non-sense.

:confused: Trying to make sure the videos are uploaded in a timely manner is non-sense? Did I read your post wrong or were you not responding to me?

derfleurer

Smash Journeyman
Any chance I can get in just Saturday night?
Room limit's 6 people. I'd have to find someone who'd be here Friday and Sunday only. That or find a different person every night.

I can draw the line at 5 and squeeze you in. But you'd still have to pay the $50. Best I can do, sorry.

Banks

Smash Hero
ATTN: Mainers/New Hampshirans need housing on FRIDAY night, and possibly MONDAY night if we stay for the whole day and want to leave in the morning.

We have hotel rooms for sat and sun night secured, but our drive is 9 hours long and we would prefer to arrive on friday and leave tuesday morning.

There will be 5 people, we have a melee setup. if anyone can help us out plz respond or pm me or w/e.

I have just found out that the hotel plans we had are only good for sat/sun, and it'd be impossible to drive 9 hours and get there the day of without driving all night. LET ME KNOW ASAP

WE LOVE U LONG TIME

kewl

Smash Ace
NNID
Kewlz3
alright. due to somethings happening, it's basically impossible for me to get a hotel room by tonight.
i desperatly need someone to house/give us space in their hotel room for 3 guys. we're out of country players, so we really need this bad. we can pay half of the hotel room, or even pay something if we get housing. i also make some mean mac and cheese if that helps any. (:

derfleurer

Smash Journeyman
We've got space in our hotel room (Friday-Monday). We're gonna split the cost ($300 U.S.) 6 ways, so it'll be pretty cheap. I can be your ride to/from the airport and venue if you need it as well.

Edit: Post from HAT
again, contact me via PM

anybody who wants housing from me, pm me. im 40 mins from the venue, with room for probably a hundred people to sleep. just ask those who were here last time

rhan

Smash Hero
$300???

What kind of rooms are you getting? I swore the rooms at the Marriot was at most $90.....

rhan

Smash Hero
Well shoot me in the face... >_>

I guess I'm either a little too tierd or a little to high to be up this late huh?

Top Bottom