• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
I'd rather stay at the nicer hotel, but @ the same time, I imagine I'm in the minority.

Smashers tend to be frugal to say the least...

EDIT: I'm regged, get hype! I'm cracking top 32 @ this ****, enough of scrubbing out early in the bracket!

pockyD

Smash Legend
if a stage so blatantly favors two characters, it should've been banned a long time ago then

i personally don't think it actually favors them that much, but if the argument is that peach/jiggly are too good on it, then that's perfectly valid, whether peach/jiggly are good/popular characters or not

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
oh my god isai posted in a thread i made +_+

looool

@bionic sonic yes please bring as many tvs and wiis/cubes as possible, that goes for EVERYONE from md/va (you guys are good at this which is AWESOME) cuz i want **** to run well.

jcaes if u bring ur tvs for all 3 days i can guarantee u a brawl+ tourney w/ at least 5 setups for a day or two.

i may give monetary compensation for bringing setups, i LOVE to do that, but im not sure yet, depends on how many people we get.

mute city is banned cuz it favors peach/jiggs way more than other counterpicks favor anyone, imo. green greens is banned cuz its ******** and random.

this is gonna be ****.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Also as far as the hotels ive been talking to the coordinator for the 3 different marriots which are right next to each other and they sound interested. the room rates there are discounted to $89 per night (they are usually expensive as ****, marriots/hiltons are pretty nice) and they offered to look into buying a shuttle service JUST FOR US for the weekend complimentary on them if we get enough rooms for the weekend. it would run in the morning and at night enough to transfer everybody it needed to =]

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Yeah. It's up to you to run and organize it (or find people to do so).... It can either be Saturday or Monday, up to you... I'd like it to all be done in one day so i'll let it just go all the way through... # of entrants will determine # of setups for you guys.

If the people aren't entering anything but b+, they'll have to pay the spectator fee but if they're entering something else they've already paid the venue fee. any tournament matches for whichever game is going on (saturday=melee monday=brawl) have to have top priority over brawl+ tho, thats my only stipulation.

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
After seeing Genesis, I refuse to miss this. I'm coming on the melee day too [to watch] and I don't even play it. Time to start selling my body mowing lawns for this s***.

R3N0

Smash Lord
I'd rather stay at the nicer hotel, but @ the same time, I imagine I'm in the minority.

Smashers tend to be frugal to say the least...

EDIT: I'm regged, get hype! I'm cracking top 32 @ this ****, enough of scrubbing out early in the bracket!
Yo id rather stay at a nice hotel too lol =D

i def prepaid already. put me on that effing list.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
Jcaes...as much as I love you and your farm, I'd personally much rather stay at a hotel where like 18,000 other amazing people will be instead of just you...

mad homo.

also: I second making the Pound 4 hype video about EC Vs. WC =D

edit: reno can I stay with youuuu? <3

R3N0

Smash Lord
Also I need a teammzz mate, anyone? plz apply, n be g00t. accepting via pm ;)

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
Reno's so good team with him people. And ill be here with Gmoney as the chauffeur. He nvr checks the boards and rarely posts but hes usually good for 2 melee setups. Ill check with him to confirm though. Mah hype for this since genesis is ovr

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
ok most likely I will be staying in a hotel and driving ppl via van like I did at apex. Who would like to stay with me and crismas and come to this. All we ask is for a part of the hotel ( not more than 20-30 bucks for the entire weekend depending on who is coming ). I am willing to drive 4-5 people to the event and pick up as well. Let me know and pm me.

edit : depending on what happens Armada is coming to this.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Yeah. It's up to you to run and organize it (or find people to do so).... It can either be Saturday or Monday, up to you... I'd like it to all be done in one day so i'll let it just go all the way through... # of entrants will determine # of setups for you guys.

If the people aren't entering anything but b+, they'll have to pay the spectator fee but if they're entering something else they've already paid the venue fee. any tournament matches for whichever game is going on (saturday=melee monday=brawl) have to have top priority over brawl+ tho, thats my only stipulation.
Sounds good to me. I'll take care of it. Most likely I'd prefer it to be on Saturday, so if we run out of time we can finish in someone's hotel room or something, and more people will probably be there on Saturday (and it's easier to switch between Melee and Brawl+ than between Brawl and Brawl+).

I'm shooting for 50 Brawl+ entrants, let's go people! I think I'm going to try to set up a way to pre-reg for it on brawlplus.net (no prepay necessary though).

Jcaes...as much as I love you and your farm, I'd personally much rather stay at a hotel where like 18,000 other amazing people will be instead of just you...
But ... but ... ROB HQ ...
*goes to cry in a corner*

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
****!!!

Peurto Rico?

ARMADA?

WC???

hype

edit::: i will be making an official setup bringing thread closer to the tournament. same with a teammate thread. I'm going to create a thread where ONLY posts in it will be 100% confirmed teammates, so I can enter you into brackets ahead of time =]

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I'm there. Pound2 was so much fun.

Edit: Awesome I have school off from December 19th to January 19th so I'm definitely there.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Sweet! im hoping everyone who can will bring wiis/cubes cuz i will probably be providing a ton of extra tvs on top of what people bring.

_umbra_

Smash Champion
I'm going to register for melee as soon as I get money :)

still don't know who I'm teaming with though...

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Teammates can be decided at a later date, still got quite a while!! Im gonna be making a thread later, so you don't need to know your teammate right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom