• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
I think once pre-registered you should have the ability to vote on that site, which takes out the whole "people not going" thing.

And as a TO I think Plank's decision should be based on what his attendee's want...but it's all just opinion.
honestly that's probably the best idea for voting. Voting should close the same day that Registration closes....The only problem with that is many who have already pre-reg'd so...what about them?

Divinokage

Smash Legend
what you guys doing for halloween? im apparently dressing up as a siamese cat with 2 heads with my girlfriend in a giant sweater, both in the same sweater. guess what ill be doing for halloween.
LAWL, nice ****..

I'll probably dress up as an evil samurai and scare some kids outside.. =P.. I will emit darkness!

<3 Halloween, too bad the spirit of it is almost gone. =/

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
what you guys doing for halloween? im apparently dressing up as a siamese cat with 2 heads with my girlfriend in a giant sweater, both in the same sweater. guess what ill be doing for halloween.
Your hand because your girlfriend is going to fly down here to see me!

haha kiding

Um... too good?

All seriousness thats funny. Just be careful tho, I've done that one before and sometimes you want to go one way and she wants to go the other. Plus theres always bathroom breaks lol. Dont try to do that together :p

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
Um... How old are you son? Just wondering ^^;

Besides, that sounds pretty awesome, lol :laugh:

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
gettin' some?

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
I had the idea a few halloween's ago.....hope your girl is different but odds are it'll be the same.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Um... How old are you son? Just wondering ^^;

Besides, that sounds pretty awesome, lol :laugh:
I am 18 daddy.

LAWL, nice ****..

I'll probably dress up as an evil samurai and scare some kids outside.. =P.. I will emit darkness!

<3 Halloween, too bad the spirit of it is almost gone. =/
Yeah Halloween friggin suck here now, I once walked 1 hour for 2 houses, like **** that it was last year too x.x is why I'm going to MI XD.

LMAO.. too good
I know right?

**** too good
I **** know right?

Your hand because your girlfriend is going to fly down here to see me!

haha kiding

Um... too good?

All seriousness thats funny. Just be careful tho, I've done that one before and sometimes you want to go one way and she wants to go the other. Plus theres always bathroom breaks lol. Dont try to do that together :p
Oh, we're used to do that already anyhow ^^ and eff bathroom breaks.

gettin' some?
Grabbin' some, and probably gettin' some later ^^.

Like 6 people quoted that back to back.

wtf
I'm hyping the thread.

I had the idea a few halloween's ago.....hope your girl is different but odds are it'll be the same.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

My gf is fun as hell and weird, just like me when I feel like. So it'll work XD!!

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
i tried, but people voted against it.

*points up*

so we will have a fun tourney of pokefloats, brinstar, mute city, and corneria!
I'm so happy!

You have no idea how much my peach loves you right now.

It's official, I'm gonna be there (that weekend opened up for me), I just need to figure out travel plans, can we get a thread for the housing arraignments btw?

I think a lot of people are holding off registering cause they wanna be sure of accommodations and such before registering.

Also, I REALLY wanna travel with people out of NY, so setting up a travel thread would help.

Twig

Smash Journeyman
i tried, but people voted against it.

*points up*

so we will have a fun tourney of pokefloats, brinstar, mute city, and corneria!
Don't forget the most ******** stage of all that never should have been legal...ever, Green Greens!

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Spam, Reioumu has more footage of me that he recorded during livestream but they're not on YouTube. Scar also has new footage from with me that he recorded at his tournament last week. Talk to them dudes.

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
Spam, Reioumu has more footage of me that he recorded during livestream but they're not on YouTube. Scar also has new footage from with me that he recorded at his tournament last week. Talk to them dudes.
I've actually never heard of Reioumu :chuckle: I'll look him and scar up for more footage.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
I am 18 daddy.

Yeah Halloween friggin suck here now, I once walked 1 hour for 2 houses, like **** that it was last year too x.x is why I'm going to MI XD.

Oh, we're used to do that already anyhow ^^ and eff bathroom breaks.

I'm hyping the thread.

My gf is fun as hell and weird, just like me when I feel like. So it'll work XD!!

You're right, bathroom breaks are for p*****s! Take it like a man and hold it for 3 days (well after halloween, but consider it a personal test of manhood). Just picture Major Pain yelling "I... Said... Hold... It!!!"

And as for hyping the thread, I was doing that a while back and got attacked by 2 people for it (only 2 that at least spoke out loud. I'm sure there was s*** talk i don't know about and I'm pretty sure Plank mentioned meatriders referencing me [ouch btw]).

Also if we were to make a guestimate as to the people attending I would put it closer to 600 or 700. It's hyping up to be bigger then Genesis which was 600 though.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
why not just keep things the way they always have been?
Hey Hbox just to make sure, are my brother and I still rooming with you guys at Pound? I need to know so I can let the other New Mexico guys know :p
(don't forget rooming us means magic/magic lessons if asked + jokes + 1 persons mysterious dissappearence for life as long as it isn't one of us. Redeemable at any time :p)

strawhats

Smash Master
nothin much other than I found out that this is like exams week for me like that mon. so I cant go according to my parents.

I refuse to give up. **** it. sigh...lol
trust me when I leave this summer for college...ill definitely be going to tourneys (if I get a ride that is). :)

X-Vena

Smash Cadet
Wox saca la visa, aqui en monterrey aunque no vayan los gemelos, queremos ir, tal vez sea el ultimo torneo bueno de melee, espero pronto este la pagina del smash-mex para crear un tema referente a esto, y para asi ser mas smashers mexicanos y rentar un autobus y asi

Lovage

Smash Hero
hooooly ****
just got home from a camping trip and read the last 12 pages of this thread...hype doesn't even describe how this tournament is making me feel. i've never even heard of such a convergence of amazing players like this before.

some hype questions

plank: can your venue hold 450 people?
can we finish melee+brawl+melee crews in 3 days?
are we seriously doing a 32 man bracket? i can't even imagine how insanely stacked it's going to be holy ****. and i'm gonna be in it sup

europe: are you practicing NTSC version all day with gay brinstar and corneria? don't get ***** by CG sheik dittos LOOOL

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
hooooly ****
just got home from a camping trip and read the last 12 pages of this thread...hype doesn't even describe how this tournament is making me feel. i've never even heard of such a convergence of amazing players like this before.

some hype questions

plank: can your venue hold 450 people?
can we finish melee+brawl+melee crews in 3 days?
are we seriously doing a 32 man bracket? i can't even imagine how insanely stacked it's going to be holy ****. and i'm gonna be in it sup

europe: are you practicing NTSC version all day with gay brinstar and corneria? don't get ***** by CG sheik dittos LOOOL
the venue is entirely open. fire capacity limit is 1200 people

Faab

Smash Ace
We practise some NTSC yeah. Also tried playing the gay stages but they get turned off after 15 minutes usually. Tbh just go with pokemon stadium, battlefield, fountain of dreams, dreamland 64, FD and yoshi's story, won't get better then that =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom