• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pound 5 Info Dump

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeachKiller279

Smash Apprentice
Random little melee scrub is salty. =D

If you wanted more Melee updates you should have gone to P5 yourself. No offense.

I saw Armada + M2K vids on ChivalRuse's videos. It's.... scary. o_o
Going to pound5 was not within my budget. It was announced too far into the year, and I live too far. I could barely afford driving to california from AZ. How could I possibly afford a plane ticket across the ****ing country?

It's obvious to me that you did mean to offend me. Nobody's fooled by your bull**** "no offense."

I might be random, but I'm better than some bk playing a free game.

Windrose

Smash Lord
what are hobo's twitter updates about? I thought he wasn't updating pound 5. I don't understand whats going on.

King Funk

Int. Croc. Alligator
Going to pound5 was not within my budget. It was announced too far into the year, and I live too far. I could barely afford driving to california from AZ. How could I possibly afford a plane ticket across the ****ing country?

It's obvious to me that you did mean to offend me. Nobody's fooled by your bull**** "no offense."

I might be random, but I'm better than some bk playing a free game.
I play Melee mostly. But at least I'm not annoying everyone bringing Brawl as a subject of discussion in this thread. =)

Hey guys, I guess if we wanted more Street Fighter IV updates, we should have went to Evo.
Well, nobody tried to set up a decent info updating system for Melee. So you guys can't really complain about unrelated things. At least T3h Icy is trying his best. Props to Icy.

It sucks there's no streams, damn it. >_>

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Stop whining you ***s.

Onto something awesome. While we wait for updates to trickle in, here's a channel with 17 videos featuring M2K, Armada, Amsah, Remen, Faab.

Chivalruse

Edit: For more info, these include M2K + Armada, M2K + Amsah, Remen + Faab, etc.

PeachKiller279

Smash Apprentice
I play Melee mostly. But at least I'm not annoying everyone bringing Brawl as a subject of discussion in this thread. =)

Not my fault nobody tried to set up a decent info updating system for Melee. At least T3h Icy is trying his best. Props to Icy.

It sucks there's no streams, damn it. >_>
brawl sucks.

Vain

Smash Journeyman
Hey hey =)

I was directed over here from the main thread so let me ask the same thing over here.
Anyone got anything on HDL? Thanks :).

t3h Icy

Smash Master
It's the only game in the title because it's the only game anyone in this thread cares about, so why bother talking about anything else?
Mostly because I don't know about everything and everyone in Brawl, and I'm personally a Melee player.

it's not a mistake
that's a list of smashers' twitters
xyro just so happens to be a smasher with twitter
=P You know what I mean.

I was directed over here from the main thread so let me ask the same thing over here.
Anyone got anything on HDL? Thanks :).
I'm sure he's fine, but we haven't had anything about him. I'm pretty sure he'll beat UUAA in R1 Pools, unless he's secretly amazing vs Link.

trahhSTEEZY

Smash Champion
uuaa is a boss, and it's fox. i'd give the benefit of the doubt to him over HDL. though HDL is a boss aswell so we'll see.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
that match was a really bad example of HDL's vs. fox performance, that game was just eggm SD'ing or getting link-UP'b'd for accidentally falling off stage, besides the last stock kill

HDL ***** but that match did not
Do you think UUAA will be more consistent than Eggm? :)

trahhSTEEZY

Smash Champion
Do you think UUAA will be more consistent than Eggm? :)
lol, just because eggm is probably considered 'better' doesn't mean anyone lower skill than eggm can't be consistent. So yes i have no doubt he can be as consistent. it's all based on the mentality that day n stuff.

Windrose

Smash Lord
I don't understand any of the twitter announcements non of them so far are melee related yeah?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom