• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pound 5 Info Dump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
Dart 2-0d gmoney(marth vs falco). Azen 2-0d dart(marth ditto). Gmoney jv 4d azen game one but azen won game 2 and game 3 came down to last stocks on fod both players over 110% azen won(marth ditto)

Azen got 1st seed. Dart got 2nd. Gmoney got third.

Diakonos

Smash Lord
I wouldn't sleep on UUAA. After all, every time Fox dies, it only spurs him to action by screaming his name.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
icy do we have any news on pools yet? like upsets or anything?
Nope....wait:

Dart 2-0d gmoney(marth vs falco). Azen 2-0d dart(marth ditto). Gmoney jv 4d azen game one but azen won game 2 and game 3 came down to last stocks on fod both players over 110% azen won(marth ditto)
Thanks dude. :D

Edit:
I wouldn't sleep on UUAA. After all, every time Fox dies, it only spurs him to action by screaming his name.
Lost.

Quic

Smash Journeyman
Azen retires for years, comes back and beats both of those guys? daaaaamn.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
I think it's safe to say Azen is first seed, unless the other guy ***** the pool (lol).

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
Number of people camping this thread on day 1:

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 79 (54 members and 25 guests)
metalreflectslime, a nub, shiva39, Windrose, bryu_1337, genkaku, *P*L*U*R*, joeplicate, icyrvnd, Zyx, Scythe, Pontus, tacoz42, KOS-MOS, bananarama, _Rocky_, Slhoka+, Rush, Fernandez, Boofy!, Xyzz, Stev+, Faithkeeper, RedHalberd, Mimorox, wizardty, _lemons, JJROCKETS, j3ly, trahhSTEEZY, Diakonos, Metà, Zgetto+, IVP, Brado, Blubba_Pinecone, flaw, Quic, Smashjin, Enig, Riio, JTsm, Zengar, vericz, Roneblaster+, Giannis, HugS™, RyeJew, Kisamealex3, Zoler, Protoguy1

Windrose

Smash Lord
I think it's safe to say Azen is first seed, unless the other guy ***** the pool (lol).
I don't think that list is in seed order. It was just the player names I got from the VG boot camp site. :S I was just confused cuz it doesn't say azen in G$'s pool with dart

t3h Icy

Smash Master
I don't think that list is in seed order. It was just the player names I got from the VG boot camp site. :S I was just confused cuz it doesn't say azen in G$'s pool with dart
Yes, but if beat the players setup to be 1st and 2nd, it's not too likely the other guy trashed the pool.

Also, Azen did get 7th at ROM1, but it's still early, so we'll see how far he goes.

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
What city, state, and country is Maggot from?

EDIT: Well since you are interested about him, can we confirm that his location is also Santo André, Sao Paulo, Brazil?

EDIT: Oh, nevermind, he is from Brasilia, DF, Brazil

shounenkel

Smash Journeyman
iesh!
we are with you armada! xD

damn str8 we are =D

armada can suck a ****, peach is a terrible character.

Nicknyte, V3ctorman, Axe, and Yeah! better hold it down for home base.
hmm idk dude we'll see

brawl sucks.
yeahhz much?

Azen got 1st seed. Dart got 2nd. Gmoney got third.
Ohhh ****

HugS™

Smash Lord
Mango Update #2:

Mango: "Azen vs Amsah in friendlies right now. Action Basturd is calling next."

God ****ing dammit Action Basturd. You need to learn what TV's you're allowed to get in on.

I still remember the Pound 4 big screen rotation: Hax, Linguini, Darkrain, HugS...and Action Basturd.

And he always made sure you didn't skip him >:o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom