• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pound 5 Info Dump

Status
Not open for further replies.

LowFatHat

Smash Cadet
Give it time. We're bound to find out sometime. I know this is major and everything but I'm sure there are things we could all be doing instead of waiting for updates.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Updates!

Second round pools finishing:

Chudat and M2K are in the same Pool (R2).

Hax and Azen are in the same Pool (R2).

Zhu beat Tope 2-0

Weon-x beat Eggm!

Lightosia

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Light0sia
Hmm, if Azen and Hax are in the same pool, and Azen was 1st seed, so this means Hax wasn't 1st seed?
If Maggot got 1st seed... wow

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Hmm, if Azen and Hax are in the same pool, and Azen was 1st seed, so this means Hax wasn't 1st seed?
If Maggot got 1st seed... wow
There are two 1st, 2nd and 3rd Seeds in each R2 Pool (Pools of 6).

t3h Icy

Smash Master
HDL just made it out of R2 Pools, but is going in with 3rd Seed. I really hope he doesn't get death-pooled again. >_> Better yet, no ****ing wizardry pills.

Edit: M2K has definitely entered Melee Singles.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
LOL Like M2K always does, he can never not enter it.

I hope him and Armada have an epic set which for some reason always begins Peach vs Marth FD but always predictably with ArmadaS success :)

ANY NEWS ON THE EUROPEANS SINCE I'VE ONLY HEARD ABOUT THE AMERICANS SO FAR!?!?!?!?!?

t3h Icy

Smash Master
any news on dart? kels be rapin dem niccuhs
Dart was 2nd Seed in R1, so I'm going to guess he's either finished or barely got by in R2. I have no idea though, just assuming. It really depends on who else is in his Pool.

Tink

Smash Hero
loll...dart will be making it outta this pool, and the next -_-......he had AZEN first round, i mean, come on.

we need someone to man up and post 2nd round of pools!!! someone be awesome!

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Apparently, M2K and Armada are dominating Teams Pools.

Edit: In Singles, Scar and Mango were in the same R2 Pool. Shroomed had a really hard pool.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Some of the other top teams are NC Catfish, Haxbox, Tope/Cyrain, Amsah/Remen, and others.

IMO, it'll come down to Armada/M2K and PP/L0zr.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom