• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

.:Project Klonoa::..Pretty much dead:::.....

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
New layout to see what animations we have made . Also i may change the pictures from time to time.

hope its a little nostalgic :D

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
New layout to see what animations we have made . Also i may change the pictures from time to time.

hope its a little nostalgic :D
*twitch**cringe* Ugh...Please...Say something else. Something more positive. I hate that word or anything even closely related to it. >_o'

dirtboy345

Smash Ace
lol you didn't make us wait with only one of those at a time lol, the new layout is pretty cool btw

Oni K4ge

Smash Lord
well he's not from sonic
Ohh... I thought he was a relative of Cream's or something. LOL

You don't know who Klonoa is?

For Shame, Oni, for shame.
Sad face. I looked him up last night though, and it appears his ring is called the Wind Bullet, and theres a spirit inside of it that kinda "haz teh hawts" for Klonoa :3

Also... his name reminds me of a flower.

Klonona (n)

1. A character in a video game created by Namco

2. A flower that is very sweet smelling, reminissent of honey.

Ammirite?? ^^

EDIT: Also, excited for the release, I just realized I don't have a single Lucas texture I like, except this Bass one, but it kinda looked like MS Paint work so I got rid of them all.Now there's plenty of room for joining Klonoas.

Leo Kitsune

Smash Apprentice
I looked him up last night though, and it appears his ring is called the Wind Bullet, and theres a spirit inside of it that kinda "haz teh hawts" for Klonoa :3

What's funny about this is that, whether Oni is talking about the first game or the second, he is probably right both ways. @_@

Kefrius

Smash Apprentice
This really look amazing, definetly replacing Lucas with Klonoa. Also are you planning on making Klonoa have brighter colors, because it looks very gray.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Not another one of you "bright colors" people...

He looks fine as he is, and there's apparently a texture problem they're trying to fix anyways (Not that I can tell what it is. O_o) He doesn't need unnecessary bright colors.

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
yeah our texture problem is that he either appears to bright or too dark depending on the stage and its lighting. IT should be an easy fix we just havnt looked into it yet. As soon as we do fix it we have a very skilled texture artist who is going to brawl-o-fy klonoa for us :D

Leo Kitsune

Smash Apprentice
Not another one of you "bright colors" people...

He looks fine as he is, and there's apparently a texture problem they're trying to fix anyways (Not that I can tell what it is. O_o) He doesn't need unnecessary bright colors.
Klonoa is a bright and cheery character (but man is he ever depressed on the inside). He wears bright colors. His fur is black and white, and white is a pretty bright color.

His base textures are/should be bright, and the lighting should properly determine the shading. Of course the problem is that for some reason his textures are acting funny with the lighting.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I'd prefer how he looks in the screenshots since he blends in with the other characters. I'd rather not be blinded by the character I'm supposed to be playing as thank you. >_>

Plasmakirby1

Smash Journeyman
YESZ! YESH! Finally Klonoa will be playable. loved that game. im expecting a lot from u guys. Are you fine with me making alternate costumes?

highfive

Smash Lord
Good stuff. I wish I could help.

I do have some experience with texture hacks (Nothing godly like DasDonkey Team) but I was wondering if I could fiddle with the model texture? If not it's cool. This looks like a good PSA.

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
Nice progress guys. I'm liking most the animations so far, especially the win animation from winning boss fights. Really couldn't have picked a better pose for it.

janfeae

Smash Apprentice
Greeeat animations. I love the winning animation and losing animation the best.

shock44

Smash Journeyman
Update

Just to let people know I have fixed the rotation problem. The reason that this occurred was due to the fact that there were 2 bones with the same bone indexes. I just had to change the bone index duplicates and it fixed it. Now we just have to wait for the ability to add in bones cuz Klonoa has no TransN bone. I can't use his first bone or else it's glitchy so I have to make his first bone be TopN. We will continue our project now and keep making new and better animations. Also I hope to soon fix the hair on all the animations so that his hair is actually the way it should be.

Daviziu

Smash Rookie
Wooow (^o^)
I definitly like it!!

• I have some (or many) animation/attack ideas ► I gonna make pictures and animations for it
• and I could make alternate customs/colours if you like

PLZ finish him :grin:

shock44

Smash Journeyman
Just so people know, we plan on having Klonoa be able to use his alternate costumes (like the one with the red collar or the wii costume) once we get all or most of the project done first.

I also would like to ask if anyone could help me with another problem we have run into. We can't seem to find where Lucas' PK Fire is. I looked in his FitLucas.pac, I looked in his FitLucas00.pac, and his FitLucasMotionEtc.pac and I don't see PK Fire anywhere. All I can find is his PK Thunder and Psi Magnet textures and model data. There are these weird unknown things in the EFLS Misc Data labeled PK freeze and PK fire but i cant edit them. Does anyone know what I could do about trying to be able to change his articles of PK Freeze and PK Fire? I thought of maybe switching Klonoa over to Peach instead (since Peach has the float ability that we could use for the ears to float) but when I try Peach the game freezes on the stage selection screen. If anyone has any ideas it would be much appericated.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
i may be interested in working on this... i'll get back to you after this next set of tests i have this week...
i'm calling this in. i'm done with tests (at least ones i have to study for) so if you would like i'm willing to help.

Just so people know, we plan on having Klonoa be able to use his alternate costumes (like the one with the red collar or the wii costume) once we get all or most of the project done first.

I also would like to ask if anyone could help me with another problem we have run into. We can't seem to find where Lucas' PK Fire is. I looked in his FitLucas.pac, I looked in his FitLucas00.pac, and his FitLucasMotionEtc.pac and I don't see PK Fire anywhere. All I can find is his PK Thunder and Psi Magnet textures and model data. There are these weird unknown things in the EFLS Misc Data labeled PK freeze and PK fire but i cant edit them. Does anyone know what I could do about trying to be able to change his articles of PK Freeze and PK Fire? I thought of maybe switching Klonoa over to Peach instead (since Peach has the float ability that we could use for the ears to float) but when I try Peach the game freezes on the stage selection screen. If anyone has any ideas it would be much appericated.
perhaps the _ef file? here's the link: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?lwgz2yrnzte

shock44

Smash Journeyman
the reason being?

also, it occurred to me that the PK fire graphic may be in the common3/5.pac
The reason being is because we can't find the PK fire or PK freeze. But now that you mentioned it I guess I'll go check the common files. Thanks.

Top Bottom