• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Project M] Pixel CSS for Project M 2.5 version 1.0

\Apples

Smash Journeyman
Sorry to disappoint everyone, but this project is indeed dead. The artwork is not original, it was created by Abysswolf for a different project. Because he created sprites based off of brawl, he doesn't have artwork for Mewtwo or Roy, along with any other clone engine characters that may be created. Unless someone convinces him to make more sprites for this project, there isn't anything more that can be done.
False. I have been chipping away at this project for a long time now. There exists such a dropbox folder shared between Shun-One and I and we've (mostly myself, Shun has been focusing on other projects) been putting in a little work here and there over time. It's just that life got in the way for me, so I don't have the time to devote to it in order for it to get done in a timely fashion.

So, perhaps it's done, perhaps one day I'll just get inspired to knock it all out. Can't make any promises, I have a habit of leaving things unfinished and I'd like to break that habit one day. I just get inspired by other things and my priorities and interests shift unpredictably.

I will say that if there is enough demand for it, it may influence me to get it done.

Last edited:

FalconAnon

Smash Rookie
False. I have been chipping away at this project for a long time now. There exists such a dropbox folder shared between Shun-One and I and we've (mostly myself, Shun has been focusing on other projects) been putting in a little work here and there over time. It's just that life got in the way for me, so I don't have the time to devote to it in order for it to get done in a timely fashion.

So, perhaps it's done, perhaps one day I'll just get inspired to knock it all out. Can't make any promises, I have a habit of leaving things unfinished and I'd like to break that habit one day. I just get inspired by other things and my priorities and interests shift unpredictably.

I will say that if there is enough demand for it, it may influence me to get it done.
I will love you forever if you finish it

Kneato

Totoro Joe

Do you mean to say you have pixel art done by Abyss for Roy and M2? I didn't think he made any. Unless you can emulate his style very well, I'm not sure how else you plan to finish this, but best of luck to you guys.

Top Bottom