• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Guy is awesome. I used him throughout all of that game. He deserves a place among the manliest men that exist, like Ganondorf, and Pink Captain Falcon.

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
I used Guy for the entirety of my first playthrough. Although I'm using Luke more in my second playthrough, Guy always holds a second spot and the fact that they both have the Glory skill makes them stupid good at killing everything.

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
Slowpoke World Forum isn't that bad. Only problem I have with it, is that because it forces this skin on you, you can't use the SWF mobile skin. :(

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
Real men are covered in the dead bodies of women and traumatized for years.

Oh whoops, that's still Guy.

As for using Luke?
RENDING QUUEAAKE! and Shadow Fury are fun.

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
DDD vs. Fox doesn't feel very much like Marth vs. Fox to me. It's more like Ganon vs. Fox, although I think DDD fares considerably better against Fox than Melee Ganon did for reasons that I won't go into here right now.
I don't believe it to be like Marth vs Fox. I was stating that based on the how he described the MU it could pass for Fox vs half the cast.

LOL @ Tales of Abyss discussion....Guy is the greatest non-main character from the tales games imo:awesome:. It's the only time I beat a tales game purposely not playing as the Main character....for some reason I just could not stand Luke. He was a douche bag first and then he became a *****.

I like Richard from Graces...

Cubelarooso

Smash Lord
We have a really long list of stuff to do in the BR. You needn't concern yourself with what needs to be done, however.
Is this stuff moved to a list of stuff that has been done as it is done?
Personally, I think it would be fun, when everything's complete and the final version's released, to go back and look at ALL the little things that Brawl got wrong, and really appreciate the work put in to fix them.

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
Man this thread is so far off the rails that at this point its just a flipped over train moving by its own momentum, i mean honestly its harder to not derail this thread at this point. (Not like there is anything wrong with this)

:phone:

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
I've only played Phantasia (GBA), Symphonia, and Abyss, but I played Suzu, Sheena, and Guy, respectively. So yeah, I never used a main character.

Also, we all need to have Guy avatars.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
When you start talking about P:M right after we talk about Guy, it either means you want us to get back on topic, or you're confirming Guy for the demo. My vote is for the latter.

kaizo13

Smash Champion
mmmmm.....nope, i got nothing

liking the hype tho. 7k+ views for the trailer in 2-3 days

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
So about Project M
Guy for Project M, obv.

EDIT: Ok, is Smashboards just messed up for me or can anyone else see a different avatar besides my Young Link one? It's driving me crazy.

EDIT2: Dammit, kaizo ninja'd Brilliant Overlord.

MaxThunder

PM Support
I've played the main character in all tales of game i've played... (tales of symphonia, tales of phantasia and tales of eternia) and i don't really care much for teh magic stuff... so i went Lloyd...

on topic: I have nothign to say on topic atm...

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
GD06, avatars work just fine.
Ok cool, then it's just me.

I've played the main character in all tales of game i've played... (tales of symphonia, tales of phantasia and tales of eternia) and i don't really care much for teh magic stuff... so i went Lloyd...

on topic: I have nothign to say on topic atm...
Kratos/Zelos and Presea ALL OF THE DAY BRO.

As for the thread, my only thoughts are on the next character announcement for Demo 2. Otherwise, I'm really satisfied with the currently known roster.

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
Speaking of Project M (what's that?), Mewtwo2000 has been uploading some matches of him against one of his friends. It's interesting to get a different perspective from playtesters because he usually only uploads non-gameplay videos showing off his hacks.

Although he is using a very old version of the alpha because Wario still has his backwards kick bair :urg:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom