• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaxThunder

PM Support
So... the riivolution full build link gave me demo 2.0...

also... my riivolution doesn't want to replace sound effects or movies=(...

Edit: 9k helped me=)..

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
So, I finally managed to figure out why I couldn't get the brstms to work on my SD card. It was just that they were bad brstms. Someone (I think MaxThunder) linked me to a site with better brstms and those worked the first time. Thanks again for all the tips though. :)

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
soooooooooo just today i noticed that the galaxy in the background of FD looks a whole ton like a certain Legendary Pokemon's Upsmash from Melee...

easter egg or coincedence? ;)

:phone:

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
well at least that means i'm not going crazy, and that also means they're thinking of teh m2 lol

lovin' the absolute camera control too, the potental for pics is amazing :D

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
Link ditto with my brother, 1:16 is pretty cool, didn't think it would work but I took the shot and I guess it does lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XadS6_G0f94
that reminds me of some **** I did recently against snake. I started AGT'ing his Bombs back at him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=UUTwU7jZl-jfQbMmGD9H1WRg&feature=player_detailpage&v=IZb3mPgtd5U#t=157s

I feel like this is the best I got and it's mediocre.. I've improved since then but I can't play any human players atm
it's fine. Any and all footage can be sent to me in PM and I'll probably make a thread for it on Smashmods though but I'm not exactly sure where I should post such a thread?

OmegaMuffin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
OmegaMuffin498
I did kinda stick my name on there...
... found video evidence=)... muahahahahahaha i'm pwning a noob!!!
I was just reading the comments, I wasn't reading the usernames >_>

I'm playing Pit a lot now. I'm trying to implement glair into my playstyle. I like that it pops people up

Gimpel

Smash Cadet
No guys you just don't understand
you're changing your mind when dashing, you need to be 100 % concentrated on dashing in one direction, otherwise the game will read your mind and see you've changed your mind !! :C
trust me I trip every time I go for a walk

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
THE GAME KNOWS WHEN YOU SECOND GUESS YOUR ACTION AND MAKES YOU PAY FOR IT!

basically what he is saying is

GO BALLS DEEP AT ALL TIMES!

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
First string looks like it'd work, second string probably wouldn't with good DI, and finisher could probably have been avoided by holding away during the string leading to the finisher.

Other than the CPU not DI'ing, it looked cool.

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
dude snake is useless against wolf and his reflector

but i wouldnt be so sure about green snake

Gallo69

Smash Apprentice
Anonymous on May 30, 2012 at 1:29 pm said:

WRONG, you said it yourself you trip when you dash, your hitting another button too quickly and changing your mind too quickly thats why you trip. And i’ve played the game almost everyday since its come out so yea i consider myself a pro.

This man is a legend.

Jonny Westside

S4mus Fiend
NNID
Jonny-Westside
3DS FC
4098-3340-4061
First string looks like it'd work, second string probably wouldn't with good DI, and finisher could probably have been avoided by holding away during the string leading to the finisher.

Other than the CPU not DI'ing, it looked cool.

Is it possible to code the CPU's to DI properly against all attacks to simulate a high level human opponent?

Edit: I understand the CPU's DI to some degree but I think they just try to remain in the center of the stage, therefore I propose you guys code proper DI(if possible) based on what moves are inflicted to better simulate a real match and actually have legitimate training.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom