• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project Pichu: v2.5 Released!!! - Perfect Physics update! Hiatus not over, though...

God of Humility

Smash Journeyman
I dunno, should most moves use it? :p
I think so. At least all electric attacks. Lucario has all nearly all his moves affected by aura.

Probably most attacks should so we see a clear difference between 0% and 100% without having to say "my damage is at 100%, time to use the upsmash". It should be seen in nearly every move. IMO

[TSON]

Hella.
NNID
oTSONo
So you want it on fsmash, thunder recoil, sideB, DAIR (lolbroken), FAIR (would defeat the purpose of the move), and upB (pointless?)?

God of Humility

Smash Journeyman
So you want it on fsmash, thunder recoil, sideB, DAIR (lolbroken), FAIR (would defeat the purpose of the move), and upB (pointless?)?
Well, I don't want it to defeat any purpose or to be pointless. But adding it to most moves would, I think, make Discharge less situational and more all-around.

(That is of course if its not too much work to do.)

[TSON]

Hella.
NNID
oTSONo
wat

Then you must not be doing something right. It is the downright most spammy, combo-y, kill-y move I think I've ever seen lmao

jalued

Smash Lord
wat

Then you must not be doing something right. It is the downright most spammy, combo-y, kill-y move I think I've ever seen lmao
lol well cant u change it to not kill without discharge? and yeah i know its spammy, but theres a dsanger that dischard and self harming with make pichu a very spammy character. Just dont feel there is proper move balance yet. However, amazing work so far, cant eblieve u got it all working so fluidly

its just that imo discharge doesnt have enough effect, moves that kill with it should be more powerful than they are atm, or keep it same power for all but add to more moves.

sffadsad

Smash Apprentice
I love Pichu, and the fact that you've been able to add so much to it makes it probably one of the most impressive PSA characters so far coding wise. However, I absolutely hate self damage. Pichu has some pretty big range problems, and honestly this just makes Pichu that much easier to kill. I'll admit that I'm a pretty casual player, but I felt that Pichu was one of the most balanced and smoothest PSAs out. I know the self-damage adds a new layer of depth to the character and it has that nostalgia feel to it, but honestly I think newer players and more casual players will be turned off by this feature. Even with the added bonus this gives to the discharge ability I feel that it's uses sound much better in theory than in practice. In my opinion the best way to make full use of self damage would be to limit it to the dtaunt idea you had.

The great thing about this being a PSA is that we can remove the self-damage if it turns out to be too much of a hindrance to Pichu's metagame, but for now would it be possible to upload a .pac without self-damage for us who prefer him without it?

toddtj

Smash Apprentice
My 2 cents on what most people are commenting on:

The self harming works just fine and seems balanced. As far as I can tell, I do as well with Pichu against a level 9 as I do with any other character- IE: the stock ratio is the same.
Back throw's discharge, however, does "****" him. Is 13% really necessary(I know why it worked on like this, but I think it needs to be changed)? Also, when it goes flaming(which it shouldn't) it changes to doing 9% self harm.

Dtaunt should stay at 4%. Instead of changing that, change some of the self harm percentages.

Discharge should stay only on the moves it is currently on, but perhaps the effect could be more drastic- if I didn't know better, I might assume it was only a cosmetic change.

would be nice if his backair got a boost, so it could KO. finding it hard to kill atm even with discharge. Little sex hit, kinda like ness maybe
Also, my Bair doesn't have discharge. Does it not gain it until a rather high percent?

leafbarrett

Smash Lord
The head bone is 22, if you need to know for any other hitbox changes.
wat

...Wait, the bair? >.> Lolno. And before buffing the power or anything, for the love of god, FIX THE ANIMATION. At least have it last longer, if nothing else.
You gonna gimme the link? xDDD
http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=16171aaacbe75be9b64026cfc061123651408950b431674cdaada8390b259c5f Here ya go. :3
Do you have any plans to apply Discharge (awesome ability btw) to other moves beside those? Shouldn't most moves use it?
Bair
Nair
Jab
Ftilt
Utilt
Fthrow
Dthrow
DashA
Basically, anything with a bland hitbox.

[TSON]

Hella.
NNID
oTSONo
Bair
Nair
Jab
Ftilt
Utilt
Fthrow
Dthrow
DashA
Basically, anything with a bland hitbox.

But then there are absolutely no combos, leaf..... >_>
That's what makes Pichu a force to be reckoned with... Fast in, fast out, epic combos.

I love Pichu, and the fact that you've been able to add so much to it makes it probably one of the most impressive PSA characters so far coding wise. However, I absolutely hate self damage. Pichu has some pretty big range problems, and honestly this just makes Pichu that much easier to kill. I'll admit that I'm a pretty casual player, but I felt that Pichu was one of the most balanced and smoothest PSAs out. I know the self-damage adds a new layer of depth to the character and it has that nostalgia feel to it, but honestly I think newer players and more casual players will be turned off by this feature. Even with the added bonus this gives to the discharge ability I feel that it's uses sound much better in theory than in practice. In my opinion the best way to make full use of self damage would be to limit it to the dtaunt idea you had.

The great thing about this being a PSA is that we can remove the self-damage if it turns out to be too much of a hindrance to Pichu's metagame, but for now would it be possible to upload a .pac without self-damage for us who prefer him without it?
I'd prefer not to really, but if you find it absolutely necessary and unbearable then I suppose I shall.

My 2 cents on what most people are commenting on:

The self harming works just fine and seems balanced. As far as I can tell, I do as well with Pichu against a level 9 as I do with any other character- IE: the stock ratio is the same.
Back throw's discharge, however, does "****" him. Is 13% really necessary(I know why it worked on like this, but I think it needs to be changed)? Also, when it goes flaming(which it shouldn't) it changes to doing 9% self harm.

Dtaunt should stay at 4%. Instead of changing that, change some of the self harm percentages.

Discharge should stay only on the moves it is currently on, but perhaps the effect could be more drastic- if I didn't know better, I might assume it was only a cosmetic change.

Also, my Bair doesn't have discharge. Does it not gain it until a rather high percent?
So get rid of flaming for electric? Can do. And the effect is rather drastic, especially on 100% bthrow. It's way stronger.

And Bair does not have discharge... Yet.

lol well cant u change it to not kill without discharge? and yeah i know its spammy, but theres a dsanger that dischard and self harming with make pichu a very spammy character. Just dont feel there is proper move balance yet. However, amazing work so far, cant eblieve u got it all working so fluidly

its just that imo discharge doesnt have enough effect, moves that kill with it should be more powerful than they are atm, or keep it same power for all but add to more moves.
Discharge DOES strengthen moves. But to prevent lolbroken 0-death usmash into bair combos at 100% and stuff like that, I suggested to D.B.K. that we keep them to a minimal increase (5 KBG and 5 Base per 25% as it stands now, capping at 100%.)

The head bone is 22, if you need to know for any other hitbox changes.
...Wait, the bair? >.> Lolno. And before buffing the power or anything, for the love of god, FIX THE ANIMATION. At least have it last longer, if nothing else.
I had an animation though! But it ended up freezing ingame and when Kryal posted a fix, I missed it >_>
I could try fixing it now, though, I suppose.

MK26

Smash Master
http://www.mediafire.com/?zj2oddmz0yy for ZSS fix!
Maestro signing in just to say that this is awesome. Have a nice day.

Also, i thought it would be 2-(1*10^(-7)) now
Unless your calculator ran out of room and decided to just screw it and round

cuz what happens if the model importer comes out tomorrow
then whats the new model called?

D.B.K.

Smash Ace
NNID
tinyfuses
I only did the BKB, not the KBK. That explains a lot.

Well then, 2.1 in a few days with some fixes?

Edit: 3.0 of course :V

leafbarrett

Smash Lord
But then there are absolutely no combos, leaf..... >_>
That's what makes Pichu a force to be reckoned with... Fast in, fast out, epic combos.
I just meant increase the damage at least by a bit. If needed, decrease the BKB or KBG to compensate for the increased knockback that comes with the added damage.

[TSON]

Hella.
NNID
oTSONo
I just meant increase the damage at least by a bit. If needed, decrease the BKB or KBG to compensate for the increased knockback that comes with the added damage.
added damage = added hitstun
lowered BKB/KBG = longer angle-change before interrupt
longer angle-change = more combos
more combos = broken

;_;

The solution here is to make it electric obv. :V

[TSON]

Hella.
NNID
oTSONo
lol hitstun >.> Am I the only one here who finds hitstun completely ******** and annoying?
Screw "combos", I prefer to be able to react after being hit.

GET OUT OF MY THREAD LOL

nah jk. To each their own. But I know for me hitstun is my hubby :embarrass

D.B.K.

Smash Ace
NNID
tinyfuses
lol hitstun >.> Am I the only one here who finds hitstun completely ******** and annoying?
Screw "combos", I prefer to be able to react after being hit.
That reminds me, has anyone played with Pichu in vBrawl or BBrawl? Does (s)he need any tweaks for it?

Kei_Takaro

Smash Lord
EDIT: And for those complaining about percentages after the average kill... Would it help if I made utaunt heal more? Like, say, 10%?
That sounds good, since if ever I use that, the opponent should be able to interrupt it everytime in battle only except in opp being smashed far away, or opponent respawing phase.

B+ Pichu looks fine to me (although on overall, I dislike the Uair for being non-comboish)

toddtj

Smash Apprentice
That reminds me, has anyone played with Pichu in vBrawl or BBrawl? Does (s)he need any tweaks for it?
I didn't think to mention it, but I only play BBrawl. Be sure to take my past and future input with that in-mind.

[TSON]

Hella.
NNID
oTSONo
That sounds good, since if ever I use that, the opponent should be able to interrupt it everytime in battle only except in opp being smashed far away, or opponent respawing phase.

B+ Pichu looks fine to me (although on overall, I dislike the Uair for being non-comboish)
Hit with the beginning hitbox and it hits straight up weakly.

D.B.K.

Smash Ace
NNID
tinyfuses
Quick poll for future reference:

Should I put Kei Takaro's blue lightning in for male Pichu? Or stick with yellow?

Kei_Takaro

Smash Lord
Quick poll for future reference:

Should I put Kei Takaro's blue lightning in for male Pichu? Or stick with yellow?
You can make it optional or whatever you like with it ^^

Fieldtesting again, I can't beat my friend's DDD T_T, one thing i've noticed was he was able to edgeguard me effectively (SRSLY, DDD's Bair is RAGE), or if i get through he has a good ability of throwing me out of FD again.

Brawl+ results

leafbarrett

Smash Lord
GET OUT OF MY THREAD LOL
nah jk. To each their own. But I know for me hitstun is my hubby :embarrass
I wouldn't have a problem with it if it weren't for the fact that it disables air-dodging. No amount of DI can give the same horizontal canceling as an air-dodge, and I rely heavily on it to survive for absurdly long amounts of time (over 200% with Pichu on Final Destination twice).

Rudra

Smash Ace
Its amazing how far things have progressed. :O I hope Pichu works well in Cape's set, as I haven't played her since 5.0 lol.

I wouldn't have a problem with it if it weren't for the fact that it disables air-dodging. No amount of DI can give the same horizontal canceling as an air-dodge, and I rely heavily on it to survive for absurdly long amounts of time (over 200% with Pichu on Final Destination twice).
I thought it was the Momentum Cancel that was the best means of survival up to those percents. =/

Thunderspam

Smash Journeyman
It's probably already been said, but you should make Pichu's head bigger, and take away some Girth on his body.

[TSON]

Hella.
NNID
oTSONo
I actually had started doing that, TS, but grew tired of it. :V

Gonna just wait for the model importer. Also wtf, ONE THOUSAND VIEWS IN ONE DAY?

We must be awesome ;D

[TSON]

Hella.
NNID
oTSONo
with hitstun does absolutely nothing for you

without hitstun, it does way more than airdodging (which actually does nothing)

also lol we're off topic :v

[TSON]

Hella.
NNID
oTSONo
Thunder doesn't stun Pichu... It shouldn't, now that it does 5% to him... 5% and stun is horrible, anything that holds light-little-emochu in place long enough to get fsmashed is a bad idea.

And you get creds when we put your changes to use (which won't be long from now).

EDIT: o_O

New idle is nice, but looks a little strange because the change is so drastic from any grounded move that's supposed to transition into the idle.
Dsmash I have to admit looks super awesome at 100%, but it's too PSA-y imo. Maybe fire at the bottom, sparks in the middle would be a better idea. The aura effect... Just looks bad. <_>
Usmash makes no sense with the effects, Pichu doesn't slide so fire-breath is kinda strange there xD, and aura.. I'd like to avoid using that element/effect altogether... The electricity looks nice but the 75% usmash kills jiggly at 50% O_O.
I LOVE WHAT YOU DID WITH SIDEB CHARGE <3
You made discharge so broken though... I can spam upB and whatever and get myself to 100% and completely **** Jigglypuff and other light characters up the ***.
And stop slowing down upB ffs, I made it 2 frames longer than it was and it's totally perfect how it was.

TL;DR I'll do some reverts/touchups and use this next build I suppose~

leafbarrett

Smash Lord
Thunder doesn't stun Pichu... It shouldn't, now that it does 5% to him... 5% and stun is horrible, anything that holds light-little-emochu in place long enough to get fsmashed is a bad idea.

And you get creds when we put your changes to use (which won't be long from now).

EDIT: o_O

New idle is nice, but looks a little strange because the change is so drastic from any grounded move that's supposed to transition into the idle.
Dsmash I have to admit looks super awesome at 100%, but it's too PSA-y imo. Maybe fire at the bottom, sparks in the middle would be a better idea. The aura effect... Just looks bad. <_>
Usmash makes no sense with the effects, Pichu doesn't slide so fire-breath is kinda strange there xD, and aura.. I'd like to avoid using that element/effect altogether... The electricity looks nice but the 75% usmash kills jiggly at 50% O_O.
I LOVE WHAT YOU DID WITH SIDEB CHARGE <3
You made discharge so broken though... I can spam upB and whatever and get myself to 100% and completely **** Jigglypuff and other light characters up the ***.
And stop slowing down upB ffs, I made it 2 frames longer than it was and it's totally perfect how it was.

TL;DR I'll do some reverts/touchups and use this next build I suppose~
Thunder is uber-broken as a edge guard otherwise >.>

Yeah, I know it's weird how it transitions, but I can't get it to work otherwise, unless you want me to add a midway animation.

The graphics are just to make the power level more obvious. And the aura was one of the original hitbox effects, so >.>

I made it really powerful, but without discharge, the buffed moves are really weak. It's only a 2% increase for every 25% though, and at that damage, the lighter characters can **** her just as easily, if not more so.

...wait, I didn't do anything to the side-B charge... x_X

Pichu shouldn't have to worry about a near-impossible to use recovery with her weight as low as it is. I refuse to budge on this. 8 frames is still less than Pikachu's, and Pikachu has a decent weight. If you think it makes it too easy to drive Pichu's damage up with it, remove the self-damage from it.

sffadsad

Smash Apprentice
I'd prefer not to really, but if you find it absolutely necessary and unbearable then I suppose I shall.
I mean no offense, but has anyone actually tried Pichu against human players? The people who I've seen cite their abilities with Pichu have only mentioned level 9 computers. Honestly, against my friends it's a whole different game. The reason I dislike the self-damage so much is because against my friends who pimp out their sword users, I have a tough time getting in even with the QAC (especially against Link). With self damage, some of the attacks I have to spam such as the jolt and QA leave me more and more vulnerable as I try to pick holes in their defenses.

Pichu was already a glass cannon even without self-damage. Now, in my opinion, it just makes her glassier (lolwut?) than ever without really giving her enough compensation to even keep her at the same level she was at before.

I know it would be annoying as hell to keep updating even more .pacs with every new release so if you even add it on your list of things to do I wouldn't mind if you put up a self-damageless .pac only on the major updates, or even only on the final update.

Until then, I'm also welcome to any tips people have of overcoming Pichu's range issues, but I do ask that they only come from people who've actually played humans. Those of you who play against CPUs, I have nothing against you, and I appreciate the effort, but after a certain point playing against CPUs (especially level 9s) and humans become two totally different ballparks.

[TSON]

Hella.
NNID
oTSONo
Thunder is uber-broken as a edge guard otherwise >.>
It hits up....... >_>

Yeah, I know it's weird how it transitions, but I can't get it to work otherwise, unless you want me to add a midway animation.
I made a new one and it looks awesome ;D

The graphics are just to make the power level more obvious. And the aura was one of the original hitbox effects, so >.>
Yeah but stillll the graphics have to make some sense or we'd just be making another 'elemental (insertcharacterhere)' @_@
That aura effect was probably an accident as well ._.

I made it really powerful, but without discharge, the buffed moves are really weak. It's only a 2% increase for every 25% though, and at that damage, the lighter characters can **** her just as easily, if not more so.
That's not true at all... I know my character >_>. You could kill them, outcamp their invincibility, hit them with a few uairs or dairs and then usmash them at 50% and they die... That is not ok lmfao. I'm telling you if you want discharge like this I may as well continue it to 200% and use this for then. At 100% that's kind of outrageous.

...wait, I didn't do anything to the side-B charge... x_X
Didn't you add a graphic? o,O

Pichu shouldn't have to worry about a near-impossible to use recovery with her weight as low as it is. I refuse to budge on this. 8 frames is still less than Pikachu's, and Pikachu has a decent weight. If you think it makes it too easy to drive Pichu's damage up with it, remove the self-damage from it.
>___________________________>

The recovery is not impossible if you practice it. Yes, it is harder than all of the other recoveries in the game but if you can't move your fingers about 30 degrees in 5 frames then your fingers must be frozen or you need some hand-eye coordination practice or something... That's just sad. And plus just because you won't budge doesn't mean that I can't budge for you, if it comes to that. :lick:

I mean no offense, but has anyone actually tried Pichu against human players? The people who I've seen cite their abilities with Pichu have only mentioned level 9 computers. Honestly, against my friends it's a whole different game. The reason I dislike the self-damage so much is because against my friends who pimp out their sword users, I have a tough time getting in even with the QAC (especially against Link). With self damage, some of the attacks I have to spam such as the jolt and QA leave me more and more vulnerable as I try to pick holes in their defenses.
Play conservatively. I realize that upB does need a damage-nerf (Probably 0.5% per jump) but you still should be able to get in just fine with AERIAL tjolt, which will also stun a bit longer to make it easier. Pichu has always had an issue with sword users and I'm not exactly sure how to help with that. I was actually considering making aerial tjolt a trap (does not move, but instead sits in the air for a while). But that might be a bit harder to get in...

Pichu was already a glass cannon even without self-damage. Now, in my opinion, it just makes her glassier (lolwut?) than ever without really giving her enough compensation to even keep her at the same level she was at before.
Compensation? RUTS DAT? I honestly have no clue what to do at this point other than nerfing the self-damage and buffing uptaunt.

I know it would be annoying as hell to keep updating even more .pacs with every new release so if you even add it on your list of things to do I wouldn't mind if you put up a self-damageless .pac only on the major updates, or even only on the final update.
At this point, every update should be major for a while. That's a lot of work honestly. It's on a lot of attacks. Is there anything else I could do to help with that instead @_@

Until then, I'm also welcome to any tips people have of overcoming Pichu's range issues, but I do ask that they only come from people who've actually played humans. Those of you who play against CPUs, I have nothing against you, and I appreciate the effort, but after a certain point playing against CPUs (especially level 9s) and humans become two totally different ballparks.
SIDEB MOAR

sffadsad

Smash Apprentice
Play conservatively. I realize that upB does need a damage-nerf (Probably 0.5% per jump) but you still should be able to get in just fine with AERIAL tjolt, which will also stun a bit longer to make it easier. Pichu has always had an issue with sword users and I'm not exactly sure how to help with that. I was actually considering making aerial tjolt a trap (does not move, but instead sits in the air for a while). But that might be a bit harder to get in...
An aerial tjolt trap might actually increase the trouble Pichu has with sword users since it won't be a moving projectile. It sounds mad cool though. Imagine setting up two of them, back throwing your opponent into them and then proceeding with **** combo. That would be **** flashy. Not to mention the gimping possibilities. But I'm really at a loss of how to play conservatively with a character that is the embodiment of high risk high reward. If I stay back and tjolt spam, not only is it super boring, but it also lets them kill me basically the instant they get close enough. I dunno maybe Pichu just isn't meant to take on swordies.

Compensation? RUTS DAT? I honestly have no clue what to do at this point other than nerfing the self-damage and buffing uptaunt.
Buffing uptaunt has its downsides because it could turn into a super cheap health regen to use after taking off a stock, and the effect would only be magnified the slower it takes for them to fall to their death, or if they die off the top. Nerfing self damage is also a pretty slippery slope as too much of a nerf can make it only a hindrance as it won't be supplying you with enough discharge to kill.

At this point, every update should be major for a while. That's a lot of work honestly. It's on a lot of attacks. Is there anything else I could do to help with that instead @_@
Well if the script for self damage is the same for every attack you could just tell me which parts to delete I suppose. I don't want to over work you, especially since it seems like I'm in the minority with this. I honestly am trying to adapt to Pichu with self damage, but it's such a huge turn off for me that some days it actually feels like a chore to boot up the little guy.

SIDEB MOAR
YOU MEAN LIEK ADD MOAR PREDICTABILITY? As great as side-b has become, especially when compared to Pikachu's, it's still a pretty risky approach. It's fast, but extremely linear and once your opponent reads it they can punish or shield it for maximum ****. The reason I use QAC so much to approach my friends is because I can make it go anywhere and it can't be shield grabbed easily. I dunno, maybe make QA have no self-damage? I never understood why it had it in Melee anyway since it's not originally an electric attack.

[TSON]

Hella.
NNID
oTSONo
An aerial tjolt trap might actually increase the trouble Pichu has with sword users since it won't be a moving projectile. It sounds mad cool though. Imagine setting up two of them, back throwing your opponent into them and then proceeding with **** combo. That would be **** flashy. Not to mention the gimping possibilities. But I'm really at a loss of how to play conservatively with a character that is the embodiment of high risk high reward. If I stay back and tjolt spam, not only is it super boring, but it also lets them kill me basically the instant they get close enough. I dunno maybe Pichu just isn't meant to take on swordies.
I agree with this lol

I could make grounded TP (unclankable) so that it gets in there lol

Buffing uptaunt has its downsides because it could turn into a super cheap health regen to use after taking off a stock, and the effect would only be magnified the slower it takes for them to fall to their death, or if they die off the top. Nerfing self damage is also a pretty slippery slope as too much of a nerf can make it only a hindrance as it won't be supplying you with enough discharge to kill.
:O

See things get confusing <_>;

Well if the script for self damage is the same for every attack you could just tell me which parts to delete I suppose. I don't want to over work you, especially since it seems like I'm in the minority with this. I honestly am trying to adapt to Pichu with self damage, but it's such a huge turn off for me that some days it actually feels like a chore to boot up the little guy.
I could lower the self damage but removing it... Just makes a Pikachu that abuses substances :V

YOU MEAN LIEK ADD MOAR PREDICTABILITY?
YAH MAN

As great as side-b has become, especially when compared to Pikachu's, it's still a pretty risky approach. It's fast, but extremely linear and once your opponent reads it they can punish or shield it for maximum ****. The reason I use QAC so much to approach my friends is because I can make it go anywhere and it can't be shield grabbed easily. I dunno, maybe make QA have no self-damage? I never understood why it had it in Melee anyway since it's not originally an electric attack.
It is now :p

1% for both upBs kthx. One jump (QAC) = 0.5% kthx

leafbarrett

Smash Lord
It hits up....... >_>

I made a new one and it looks awesome ;D

Yeah but stillll the graphics have to make some sense or we'd just be making another 'elemental (insertcharacterhere)' @_@
That aura effect was probably an accident as well ._.

That's not true at all... I know my character >_>. You could kill them, outcamp their invincibility, hit them with a few uairs or dairs and then usmash them at 50% and they die... That is not ok lmfao. I'm telling you if you want discharge like this I may as well continue it to 200% and use this for then. At 100% that's kind of outrageous.

Didn't you add a graphic? o.O

>___________________________>
The recovery is not impossible if you practice it. Yes, it is harder than all of the other recoveries in the game but if you can't move your fingers about 30 degrees in 5 frames then your fingers must be frozen or you need some hand-eye coordination practice or something... That's just sad. And plus just because you won't budge doesn't mean that I can't budge for you, if it comes to that. :lick:
Thunder's a 4-hit spike now. It's been a spike for a long time.

Pics nao or it didn't happen

What about darkness? >.>

At 0%-25%, usmash does 6-8%. That's it. Also, I tested it. They do NOT die at 50% from it. I don't know what codeset you're using to make everyone else that light.

That graphic's been there since before I started working on it.

Yeah, I do suck, quite badly. No need to insult me further about my lack of skill.
And if it's the hardest recovery in the game, then you really need to buff it for such a light character. If you're just going to take the original Pikachu's up-B and do nothing except nerf it horribly by making it so hard to pull off AND making it do self-damage, then just make an entirely new up-B for her. Otherwise give it some kind of buff to compensate.

[TSON]

Hella.
NNID
oTSONo
Yes thunder is a 4-hit spike but it is slowed down unless you hit yourself, and if you hit yourself you take 5 damage, and now have super armor instead of invincibilty. It's been nerfed enough.

You can't really tell by the pic but Pichu totters, panting, with the electric effect looping around her

Darkness was an accident.

100% Usmash in brawl+'s newest build kills jiggly at 50% flat

Oh ok lol

And I don't need to buff crap, I made it less predictable and less time for the opponent to react and punish. It takes practice, yes, but just because you can't do it doesn't mean nobody else can. And I don't really like how you come in here and boss me around >__>;

Top Bottom