• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ren hosts Vbrawl/Balanced Brawl 50$ POT BONUS "UPDATED"!!!!!

Mit

Smash Ace
JK I could drive to California with the distance that detour would cost me...

Why isn't Indianapolis in the northern part of Indiana :[

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
it doesn't look like this trip is feasible for me, what with attendance looking low and AA not going.

Mit

Smash Ace
Woot. Can't wait to see the results. Especially if you record matches :O

If you live within a reasonable distance of this tourney, you've got no reason not to attend...

TP

Smash Master
I might not go to this, due to low attendance projections and I'm in the middle of convincing my parents to let me go to MLG Columbus. We'll see.

Count

Smash Champion
Ren you should move this I want to go to Springfield! haha. If its still on with like ten people showing I'll probably be here.

Renegade TX2000

Smash Ace
If I move it will be delayed until next month not to screw over any other dates and even then, that's kinda messed up lol I post my tournament before springfields and I'm the one having to move it. "face palm".

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
So... your attendance is dropping because Springfield decides to post another tournament to contradict your set date. Gay move.

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
I assume it wasn't intentional.
Anyway, they both were posted after BrawlBQ, which has my commitment right now anyway.
Or else I'd love to win patched brawl. :p

Renegade TX2000

Smash Ace
Naw it's good, Nope and I spoke he needs the tournament to get ready for some big event, since he's lacking t.v.'s from what I hear. It's good i'll think about some things and return about the date, but i'm pretty confident that we'll run it this date. So it's all good

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
I ain't gonna play if less then 20 show up, Ren. We would be better off going to Springfield, together.

His big event is probably Showdown.

And Composer, Ren posted this long before BrawlBQ, because this has been up for about 2 weeks.

Count

Smash Champion
I ain't gonna play if less then 20 show up, Ren. We would be better off going to Springfield, together.

And Composer, Ren posted this long before BrawlBQ, because this has been up for about 2 weeks.
This! If this is gonna fizzle lets hit up springfield or brawlbq.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
BBQ was put up in March, sov. :/

And this is Balanced Brawl which, while I don't have a problem with the game, is probably part of the reason that the attendance is low, when compared to Nope's tournament. Everyone plays brawl. Not everyone plays Balanced Brawl. So they're more inclined to go to Nope's.

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful

o-o;
Uhhm.
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=270038

I made the thread in March?

Also:
So... your attendance is dropping because Springfield decides to post another tournament to contradict your set date. Gay move.
IN kind of did the same thing, too.
There was an Ohio tournament and a Kentucky tournament and then one week before the date an IN tournament.

Count

Smash Champion
I don't see anything wrong with lots of tournaments >.<

We'll have our regional tournaments etc, but small local tournaments really helps to build up the scene.

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
This tournament has priority over all others, for me. I've been waiting for a while for Ren to announce the new schedule for it.

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
Unfortunately I'm probably going to be at Kakuna Matata for this.
I really hope it does well though, as brawl hack tournies are hard to come by and the trend needs to start somewhere.

Renegade TX2000

Smash Ace
Yeah i tried to switch things up with the food... but i can always change the venue, I would rather favor the crowd coming then me though, so I can always alter some things and change them.

Renegade TX2000

Smash Ace
guys btw, i'll start hosting bi-weekly's for brawl/blazblu/and ssf4 so hit me up on aim if your interested. Starting the week after the balanced brawl tournament, this is a one thing go for this bbrawl tourney so make sure you can come to this! it's only a 1 time thing if it goes well maybe i'll try it again.

Jayford

Smash Lord
guys btw, i'll start hosting bi-weekly's for brawl/blazblu/and ssf4 so hit me up on aim if your interested. Starting the week after the balanced brawl tournament, this is a one thing go for this bbrawl tourney so make sure you can come to this! it's only a 1 time thing if it goes well maybe i'll try it again.
If you host ssf4 in August when I get back to Indiana, I 'll be at like every single one >.>.

Top Bottom