• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ren hosts Vbrawl/Balanced Brawl 50$ POT BONUS "UPDATED"!!!!!

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
I wish someday...Kel would team with me. :(

Haha! You don't have to team with me Sov, it's up to you. lol
I should've read the thread and saw that you were teaming with Count. xD

You can team with whomever you want to. lol
Count's going to go ahead and team with Kel. Like he said, we have plenty of opportunities to team with one another, and you live further way, making it much harder to team.

Double MK, right? What color are layin' claim to, off the bat?

Also, I need someone to bring a laptop that does(preferrably) have Pinnacle Studio on it, if not, that's fine. I'll bring my disc and get it on your laptop, if I can get someone to let me use their comp.

Count

Smash Champion
I'm bringing my computer to help run the tournament but I dunno if there'd be time for you to run that program. I don't have the program, but if whatever you need to do doesn't take too long you're more than welcome to use my laptop.

Really hyped for this :)

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
0%.

Don't question it, just believe.

Oh yeah... I probably need housing of some sort. >_>

Demp

Smash Journeyman
Anybody from IL willing to drive to Kalamazoo? We're paying 100$ =l to be picked up. Me and Judge.
L dropped me that question. If I can borrow a certain car (answer pending) I can give you guys a ride.

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
Leaving now with 1 TV and 2 Wiis. This is gonna be great! If you were considering showing up, do 'cause it's gonna be great.

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
Hey, Ren. I heard you're housing so I might randomly show up tonight. If I don't randomly show up tonight then I won't be there. But if I do then I won't be able to bring anybody from Huntington D:

Joemama8

Smash Journeyman
xero, if you need a ride and can get to warsaw give me or asdioh a call. (765) 532 0968. I guess I am extending this offer to anyone who can get to warsaw.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Ally's IC's will beat everyone, and then he will play me with his snake, FINALLY being a full set, and then I will make him want to use IC's after I figure him out.

MWAHAHAHAH! IC's...mmm... tasty... *licks a popsicle*

mustard g&w

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4639-9942-4908
xero, if you need a ride and can get to warsaw give me or asdioh a call. (765) 532 0968. I guess I am extending this offer to anyone who can get to warsaw.
I would take you up on this offer if thats cool. I would help pay for gas money or be willing to drive. Just need to know when and where to meet.

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
That's unfortunate that he wants to ride with you guys because we found a ride to Warsaw and several of us wanted to come. Oh well, I guess we'll just sit this one out then. :D See you guys at another tournament.

mustard g&w

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4639-9942-4908
i'm housing so everyone come tonight =)
Wish I would have known this earlier I wouldnt have minded driving down by myself. If I left now though I wouldnt get there til about 2 am. Still havent found a ride/anyone to ride with me so Im probably not going to make this. :urg:

mustard g&w

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4639-9942-4908
Did you message or call rogue?
No...when you told me to message rogueblade the other day I tried searching his name but there wasnt any results for it. I just tried searching just rogue now and 40 names popped up. I dont know him or know which one it is. Could someone help me out here so I could send him a message?

clowsui

Smash Legend
Rogueblades would be joemama8 i think

in other news hype! Cincy car arriving right around the end of sign ups, maybe a little earlier. I'll call Count and Ren if we're late

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
So I'm gonna be here around lunchtime.
VaMP'll be here when he gets off work, maybe.
Neither of us are entering, though.

Count

Smash Champion
Me and caleb will be there with my laptop in 20ish. I had to sleep in for a little because apparently I'm an insomniac now and I didn't want to be dead tired.

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
So yeah, I'm not here because of girl johns, which is apparently a legitimate john so yeah. I'm using that one!!! =D

I'll try to make the next one!

Top Bottom