• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ren hosts Vbrawl/Balanced Brawl 50$ POT BONUS "UPDATED"!!!!!

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
You mofos better come. He changed it to vBrawl because most of you asked for it. If you bail, I'll hunt you down, until I find you, so that I can eviscerate your entire being, and then talk about how Blood Red is the most beautiful color known to mankind.

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
All right. I'll definitely show you some stuff at Ren's, then. I don't know much about the DDD MU, but MK is something everyone should know. Solecalibur helped me with the MK MU.

Kel

Smash Master
I dunno what Vbrawl means, but these rules claim to be the SBR recommended set and they are FAR from it >=(. Don't sully our name with this LGL and EC starter list plox <3

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
I dunno what Vbrawl means, but these rules claim to be the SBR recommended set and they are FAR from it >=(. Don't sully our name with this LGL and EC starter list plox <3
vBrawl = Vanilla Brawl aka Regular Brawl.

And if the set isn't recommended by SBR, please give him the correct set, and not make it personal.

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
just make BBrawl a side event. if it aint m2k, it be ally MAYBE, but partner? hmmmm
Ally comin' to Nap? Oshi~

It may be goin' down, ladies and gentlemen. I want a rematch, if you come. I was the guy that used ZSS, in pools against you. I was "Really campy."

Kel

Smash Master
Not personal, just not BBR recommended, YET.

Ally that would be cool if you went. If you need a partner, I will probably need one as well because Overswarm is held down by girlfriend johns.

Kel

Smash Master
I see that chairs are needed. If I end up coming, I can't exactly bring a TV, but I could bring a Wii/ game and chairs probably
will that work for venue fee? lol

This is contingent if I also end up taking people, and we all know how Cincinnati is when someone is driving...

AvaricePanda

Smash Lord
OP said:
SETUPS TAKE THE FREE OPEN T.V.'S WITH JUST BRINGING UR WII I WILL CUT UR WHOLE VENUE WITHOUT T.V. IF YOU TAKE ONE OF THE FREE OPEN T.V.'S! JUST POST AND LET ME KNOW THAT YOUR BRINGING WII!
You just have to say that's what you're doing, I'm pretty sure your venue fee is cut for just Wii.

Kel do you still want to MM? or not really? And the offer extends to anyone else; I can probably spend like $5 total on MMs (unless you don't mind QUARTERS lol then I'll have like 9 but quarters are inconvenient). I want as much experience as possible.

If Cincy comes, who all is coming?

Rob_Gambino

Smash Lord
I see that chairs are needed. If I end up coming, I can't exactly bring a TV, but I could bring a Wii/ game and chairs probably
will that work for venue fee? lol
This is contingent if I also end up taking people, and we all know how Cincinnati is when someone is driving...
It's ok Kel, you can bring chairs and squeeze people along too. Smash64 is great at it.

Joemama8

Smash Journeyman
i think im coming to this. if I do then I call dibs on one of those free tvs. hope to see you all there!

Kel

Smash Master
It's ok Kel, you can bring chairs and squeeze people along too. Smash64 is great at it.
Whenever we have a bunch of stuff to fit into a car's trunk or back seat we ALWAYS have smash64 do it.

True story.

And avarice I don't plan MMs on the board because they never happen lol. I'm not a fan of MMs either, but if someone seeks me out and wants to do it, I can. The last MM I did was in February 2009 against Nope for 1$.

clowsui

Smash Legend
will you weren't going to win BBrawl anyways ;P
it went away because it was supposed to be an incentive for ppl to come and play BBrawl
but since he changed to vBrawl he's not running the bonus and attracting attendance that way 'cause the game isn't a mod

also i want a rematch against your MK as marth, i promise i'll rely on more than just grabbing

mustard g&w

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4639-9942-4908
I want to come to this, but I don't want to drive 3 hours by myself again to make it. Anybody else from Northern/Northwest Indiana going to this?

Top Bottom