• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ren hosts Vbrawl/Balanced Brawl 50$ POT BONUS "UPDATED"!!!!!

AvaricePanda

Smash Lord
I'm 100% confirmed!

...but I have two $20s lol hopefully I can get change before Saturday

@Kel, okay, that's fine. I'd still really like to play you though. Anyone else though, I'm open for MMs, so just ask me there if I don't ask you lol.

(still gotta get that $3 from Infern that I missed on february)

Count

Smash Champion
If no bbrawl, what do people think about doing a 'redemption' event? Anybody that places 9th or lower gets to have another tournament, with a $1-5 entry fee. I saw this done at a Texas tournament and thought it was a good idea.

clowsui

Smash Legend
If no bbrawl, what do people think about doing a 'redemption' event? Anybody that places 9th or lower gets to have another tournament, with a $1-5 entry fee. I saw this done at a Texas tournament and thought it was a good idea.
you stole my recommendation you jerk :mad: i thought about it but i forgot.

yeah i totally agree w/ redemption :) maybe we can run both that and bbrawl at the same time?

Count

Smash Champion
You can team with Kassandra if you like Sov-we live in the same city and will have plenty of opportunities to team whereas I dunno when you and Kassy will be able to team again. Hopefully I end up with a partner either way :) haha.

clowsui

Smash Legend
Can we have like a smashfest or something before or afterwards?
i believe that ren's having ppl stay over on friday night or something like that...or at least someone's staying over the night before. granted they're not getting ****ed up buuut

i'll ask him and then edit this post accordingly or he'll post himself

EDIT:

Kel, Smash64 wants a ride also!
How much should we bring for gas?

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
You can team with Kassandra if you like Sov-we live in the same city and will have plenty of opportunities to team whereas I dunno when you and Kassy will be able to team again. Hopefully I end up with a partner either way :) haha.
All right, Count. Team with Kel, since he's a better MK, than myself, anyway. You now have an even better chance of placing in the money.

Nova and Sova goin' Double MK, because we wreck with ****. xD

Count

Smash Champion
Sounds good, Kel. I'll try not to hold you back since I recognize you as the midwest doubles god, haha.

Sov, we'll team in a event in the near future, if you still want to.

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
Sounds good, Kel. I'll try not to hold you back since I recognize you as the midwest doubles god, haha.

Sov, we'll team in a event in the near future, if you still want to.
Will you make it to J5? We can definitely team there, I don't know if I'll be going myself, yet, but if you go I can, since we can carpool with one another.

Smash, you would've been my primary choice, I would've known firsthand that you were coming. Ness + ZSS = <3

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
I wish someday...Kel would team with me. :(

Haha! You don't have to team with me Sov, it's up to you. lol
I should've read the thread and saw that you were teaming with Count. xD

You can team with whomever you want to. lol

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
wtf lol dude. I hope some michigan guy who can drive ya can go to this, it'd be tight to see ya again and finally get a full set in. Sorry I wish I could help. >_<

Top Bottom