• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rizk'in #2 Results

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
There wasn't even melee here was there

I forgot shoutouts to the guys I played in marvel was fun practicing against people
There was, near the middle of singles they converted the laggy hd tv to a melee setup for like an hour.

makoforce

Smash Ace
There wasn't even melee here was there

I forgot shoutouts to the guys I played in marvel was fun practicing against people
I brought it. Its cracked now so no smash game for me in general. And DRDN we played friendlies. I was the one with the Fighting Irish on his hoodie

Rayquaza07

Smash Ace
1. Rayquaza ($90) - lolsnake shoulda stayed mk the whole tourney

2. Tutu ($45) - Beast zelda and sheik almost had me there that 2nd gfs set

3. Rizk ($27) - lol 5th game so close but snake can do leik 40 % in 2 moves

4. Coco ($18) - gud oli hea always so annoying to vs :V

5. Ori_bro - ggz bes dubz team :bee:

5. Blade - nice marth

7. Tech_Chase - that alcohol mode in dubz 1st game lool

7. Roller - we didnt pley this tiem

9. Xatic - cf dabes

9. A to the Z - dont think we played

9. LOE1 the Legend - def the most entertaing dubz match of the day with that swallow and the stage lul

9. DRDN - we didnt pley but we should have :V

13. Wuvs - footstool

13. Yasu - didnt get to pley u @ this 1

13. Apasher - gannon dittos the best

13. Eazy - didnt get to pley

--Pool Cut Off--

17. Makoforce - didnt play

17. D.Mann - didnt play

and shoutouts to the tvs I pressed the R button more times than I can remember and nothing happened :X

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Btw, I have a few sets from the tournament up now. Only a few though. more will be up tomorrow. If you have not subscribed to "TechnicalChase" on Youtube, I suggest you do so now.

Shoutouts when I get home from work.

:phone:

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
imo MI isn't bad with newer people. Most of the community from what I've seen are pretty welcoming to new comers (maybe that's just me)

However, I do see MI having a problem with people that complain alot. Therefore, just don't complain and just come out to have a good time. If you're not having a good time just stop coming and leave it at that. Nobody wants to hear someone complain.
unless of course theres a metaknight involved. Then complaining/lack of fun is justified right?

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Meta Knight players are making a much bigger issue out of Meta Knight than anyone else in Michigan. Wasn't it Gio who kept talking about how dumb it was, and then when people stopped replying to him, he'd say "nobody can prove me wrong"? And wasn't it the lot of you guys who both repeatedly stated you quit Brawl and started trolling the threads extra hard? Seems the complaining in this case has been just as justified and accepted as anything else.

Do you even still play Brawl? I seriously can't tell behind you guys constantly saying how bad of a game it is and asking for Melee. If you do, and you have an issue with your main being banned, move to Vegas. MK's completely legal here.

AtotheZ

Smash Lord
SHoutOuTZ

2. Tutu ($45) - It was fun getting killed by you again, I learned that not knowing the sheik matchup is sheik's greatest asset. I look forward to facing you again. You really do have a dirty sheik though, and thanks for the compliments on my dedede.
3. Rizk ($27) - You're pretty cute, but beating people with a wiimote is degrading
4. Coco ($18) - Nice Olimar. Thick, solid, tight. Keep us posted on how thick, solid, and tight your Olimar is.
5. Ori_bro - It was good seeing you, we'll have to have a money match or something next time
7. Tech_Chase - If you're really going all dedede, I can't wait for dedede dittos
9. A to the Z - You got first place in my heart
13. Apasher - I can teach you the dedede matchup if you want
13. Eazy -E

Well by the looks of my shoutouts, I didn't face a lot of people. Feel free to face me in 64 next time.
**BONUS SHOUTOUT**

Gio, come next time whenever so we can battle it out on 64

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
Meta Knight players are making a much bigger issue out of Meta Knight than anyone else in Michigan. Wasn't it Gio who kept talking about how dumb it was, and then when people stopped replying to him, he'd say "nobody can prove me wrong"? And wasn't it the lot of you guys who both repeatedly stated you quit Brawl and started trolling the threads extra hard? Seems the complaining in this case has been just as justified and accepted as anything else.

Do you even still play Brawl? I seriously can't tell behind you guys constantly saying how bad of a game it is and asking for Melee. If you do, and you have an issue with your main being banned, move to Vegas. MK's completely legal here.
i dont play brawl or smash in general anymore, my schoolwork is far too rigorous for video games. i just cant resist the opportunity to point out someone being completly hypocritical ^.^

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
EDIT: Actually, on further review, I wouldn't have thought what I did.

Top Bottom