• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Road to Apex/Impulse Circuit: Phoenix Saga 4 - Ann Arbor, MI *UPDATED*

D

Deleted member

Great tournament.

I had a really fun time seeing everyone again.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Michigan:

You guys apparently had a really good time here. And that makes me proud.

So do me a favor and DON'T DERAIL THE RESULTS THREAD.

Take this **** somewhere else.

More shoutouts, less drama.

Full results when I get home.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
when I do shoutouts, I'll be derailing the results thread in the only way I know how

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
Michigan:

You guys apparently had a really good time here. And that makes me proud.

So do me a favor and DON'T DERAIL THE RESULTS THREAD.

Take this **** somewhere else.

More shoutouts, less drama.
What's amusing is that the certain individual who kinda started the drama didn't even show up to the tournament LOL.

:phone:

Rizk18

Smash Lord
1: Ally ($360.00) / Good set we had.
2: Shugo ($165.00) / Yoo.
3: MJG ($105.)00 / You got smaller bro lol. Hit the gym you got this. And we forgot about our MM LOL.
4: Toronto Joe ($60.00) Never liked you.
5: Turkey Wonder (Seagull Joe) ($30.00) Chill dude.
5: Ragequaza ($30.00) So happy I seen the rage in your set with Sau3e
7: Kain / / / / I hate everything Chicago.
7: DeLux
9: Meekspeedy That Sonic timeout.
9: Azure Kenny Fox u-smash.
9: Keitaro Hype set against Tech.
9: Lain / This was MI's best?
13: fZk Cool set.
13: Sago
13: Sauc3 Nice job.
13: Zinoto Free.
17: Rizk Stupid.
17: Tech_Chase Great tourney. Nice job beating Keitaro.
17: Ori / / So happy you timed out/beat LOE1. Hate that kid.
17: YoshQ / Cool MM.
17: Gio YOLO: YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE THAT'S THE MOTHERF*CKING MOTTO! :yeahboi:
17: Bowyer Yo.
17: What's the Point / Blah.
17: Eddie G / Probably the coolest guy here. Chill guy right here. Thanks for the compliment on me looking bigger. I hit the gym 5x a week. Besides that, fun *** set bro! Come out more!
25: Clowsui Free.
25: A02 Fun friendlies.
25: Sparta Kick What? I don't even..?
25: SamuraiPanda Old school ftw.
25: Patches
25: Bpow
25: Braxton / Yoshi though.
25: Bonds
33: Xatic :yeahboi:
33: JTsm :yeahboi:
33: AJ
33: LordHelmet Best CF.
33: DLA / Cool guy.
33: CookiCrumz
33: Jawsome
33: Ksev /
33: Iliad /
33: Knight
33: XeroXen :mario2: though.
33: BurntEggz Funny how confident you were going into our set. Looks like you need more help with the :fox: matchup. Don't expect it from me though.
33: Sergio
33: Gifts You're huge!
33: Rabbi Nevins :yeahboi: :yeahboi: :yeahboi:
33: LOE1 Get out of this community. Nobody likes a lier and nobody likes you. Leave bro.

Edit: Yes I know, lackluster shoutouts. I had full shoutouts to everybody, then my computer froze, and you know the rest.

LOE1

Smash Lord
33: LOE1 Get out of this community. Nobody likes a lier and nobody likes you. Leave bro.
da rizk troll strikes again
1. im pretty sure you're like the only person that dislikes me lol
2. if you say im lying cause i went pika in that mm, its like saying you think my pika is better than my wario lmao.

dis is gonna turn into the burnt eggs/wuvs type of argument probebly, and lets refer to tech's post and let it go.

:wario:

What's The Point

Smash Master
LOE1, so many people dislike you. All you do is talk pointless trash on the boards despite being very mediocre. You also direct a lot of hate at Apasher for no reason long after he's stop being that overly depressing guy. It only really comes up because you are a ****. As a note, any "Different in person" arguments are ******** because this is an online community and 90% of all our interactions are through the internet (Relates to Burnt Eggz as well).

On that note, props to Rayquaza in this thread. I'm pretty sure we all expected him to come in here and be a douche because of his placing at this tournament. But he just made some completely reasonable posts. I don't know if he figured that everyone dislikes him and wants to change that or what but good job thus far.

Good tournament and all that jazz. I really hate getting attendances in the 70s. Pools are so ****ty because of it and there's always a bracket or two that suffer (Or benefit for certain people) for it. But that's really the only bad thing that happened and isn't really a bad thing, just something that annoys me. That and the only food being ****ty Quiznos. But neither of this are any fault of the TOs.

Also my wallet was found at the venue. Guy took a finders fee though.

Rizk18

Smash Lord
No you moron you're Pikachu isn't better than your scrub wario. Ganon is just worse in that MU. Nobody likes you for the reasons I said and WTP said. You're a little kid so stop acting so tough and talking so much **** to people who are older than you. I swear to freaking god I was so close to getting you into a headlock and not letting go but I didn't want that drama **** at Tech's tourney. You were scared to go Wario against me in the MU and you kept swearing that we agreed to Ganon vs Pika when you were 100% wrong. ANYBODY go look in the Skype chat and you will see. I even posted a picture in this thread. You're the scum off my shoe. You hate Apasher for no reason even though he's becoming the man and I actually like talking to him now. You will stay the same and you won't learn.

At least when I talk trash, I back it up/say it in person too. I don't hide behind a computer screen, talk trash, then when it comes to a tournament I keep my mouth shut like you do.

Apasher used to post a lot on the boards and not say much in tournament. Now he's growing facial hair(nothing to do with it but makes him look more mature) and he's being A LOT more social in person. He improved his social skills so fast it's crazy and i'm happy for the kid.

You will stay the way you are until you learn to stop talking so much **** and not saying anything in person. If YOU are going to talk trash on the computer, ACTUALLY SAY IT in person so I can wipe that fake smile off your face.

What's The Point

Smash Master
Again, Rizk, sorry for stepping on your foot. I felt really bad about that since I didn't realize I was doing it at first and you seemed to be holding back some rage. And you were wearing sandals.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
Kenny you wouldve placed higher if you lost to rage in winners

you had to play shugo in losers same round that rage played keitaro in losers

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
The best part of the Finals was Kenny being the black guy that yells at the screen.
i was legit laughing my *** off at that. Also being behind SamuraiPanda and Omniswell while Kenny was yelling was hilarious. The comments they were making were quite funny.

LOE1

Smash Lord
dis rizzy drama lol
if it will shut this up, take ur doller back, no skin of my back. idrc
idk where ya got the impression i hate apash tho. i gice him rides to the venue and back all the time, and yea im happy he is bein more social. we just always "troll" each other irl, and sometimes we take it here.
also, i cold say stuff to you, but i wouldnt cause of reasons you have all ready stated lol.

:wario:

LOE1

Smash Lord
*unsure at what ive said that considered *****
alright, sick of dis now. say whatcha want
cant wait for ps5 tho :yeahboi:

ZTD | TECHnology

TECH CHASE'S SEXY *** SHOUTOUTS

1: Ally - Congrats on winning! That clutch Nair against Shugo to close the set was amazing. You are just breath taking to watch. Also...learn how to hold your liquor you scrub lmao.

2: Shugo - Ty! It was so nice getting to actually talk to you this time. And great job at this. I thought you were good before but JESUS you're amazing now! Also LMAO at your fascination with Sparta Kick's Northern accent.

3: MJG - Averil! Great to see you again. Such a smart and patient player. Great job in both events!

4: Toronto Joe - ALL HAIL LORD JOE! The MVP for this tournament as far as I'm concerned. Sad face we didn't get to hang out like I wanted but it was cool hanging out for a bit. Can't wait to get crunk with you guys! Also GGs in doubles.

5: Turkey Wonder - Hey Joe, it was awesome hanging with you this weekend. Definitely one of the coolest East Coast people around. That ramen was so legit, I hope you enjoyed your stay here in MI. Hope you can come out for PS5 in the fall!

5: Ragequaza - Great job at this tournament. I will give you the credit you deserve. I still genuinely dislike you as a person. I'm hoping that changes though. I don't like not liking people.

7: Kain - Thanks for coming out Enrique. Great job in doubles with Averil and good job in singles. Rough bracket.

7: DeLux - Phil, you're so legit. You went through the hardest pool and a hell bracket and managed to come back and get 7th here. Great job. I really hope to see you and KS/Bpow in Michigan again soon. We gotta hang out again soon!

9: Meekspeedy - Our set was one of most memorable ones I have ever had. I choked Game 3 but no johns, you're so good! I learned a lot and I really looking forward to playing you again. Thanks for coming out again Ben, you're such a funny guy.

9: Azure Kenny - Not bad, but you're capable of better. But stop being a selfish prick and holding up my brackets because you want to over indulge in pot. I am done being lenient towards you. I won't lie though..your commentary for the last sets of the night was pretty hilarious.

9: Keitaro - Thank you so much for your help running the stream! And GREAT set. I was so surprised I was able to keep it together after Game 1. You really brought out the best in me that set. I'm stoked to play you again!

9: Lain - Yooooooooo!! Thanks for coming out to this baby and fun set. Thanks for the compliment as well, I've been really working hard! I'll get you one of these days though.

13: fZk - Juan, with that single point! lol Thanks for coming out to this buddy, it's always nice to see you.

13: Sago - Thanks for coming out Sam! Although since you beat Sparta Kick, you're on my hit list. Get ready for that crunk :dedede: baby, cuz' it's going down!

13: Sauc3 - Thanks for coming out again Curtis. Congrats on that 1st seed too ;)

13: Zinoto - One day you'll stop choking when good OoS talent shows up. You're so much better than 13th!

17: Rizk - :yeahboi:

17: Tech_Chase - :dedede:

17: Ori - Thanks a lot for all of your help at this Kalle. It was highly appreciated! And I see you're beginning to improve again. Good job beating Bpow. Keep up the hard work.

17: YoshQ - Learn that :metaknight: ditto son. :denzel:

17: Gio - YOLO!!!!

17: Bowyer - Thanks for teaming, Jason. Not bad for our first time together. It was interesting and I had fun.

17: What's the Point - Thanks for all of your help as well. Glad you found your wallet :)

17: Eddie G - The fearsome King Beef from the old days is making his return I see. Good job beating Sparta Kick. Now keep that training up bro!

25: Clowsui - I owe you so much for all of your hard work Chi! You gave me a solid plan to work with and really came through. And you surprised me at this event with your performance. Good job beating DLA! I'm eager to see how much more you'll keep improving. The sky's the limit once you get your head in the game. Keep it up!

25: Sparta Kick - As always, you're legit one of my favorite people to hang out with period. Great job with doubles. For whatever reason, you're still playing well but not nearly as well as we all know you can. Find that passion and resolve you had at PS1 and bring it for the next PS. It's about time you wake up. If I can help you in anyway, you know I will. Much love bro.

25: SamuraiPanda - ALAN! I am so honored you chose to come to my tournament after not attending one for years now. Thanks so much for the amazing commentary and being an all around cool guy. Hope we can see you at least once more.

25: Patches - Ian, you are one of the coolest guys in the world. You're so chill and easy to talk to. I really look forward to the day we can hang out more. I wanted to here but being the TO...you know how that goes. Anyway since, I'm gonna be a free man again expect to see me in Canada soon . It's going down, homie. :denzel:

25: Bpow - Surprised with your performance. You're better than this.

25: Braxton - Cool guy to talk to.

25: Bonds - Salty we didn't get to play outside of doubles. One day though. Nice to meet you though!

33: Xatic - MVP on my staff. Seriously. You did so much amazing work for this stream, I was really impressed. And watching the LF and GF sets on the projector in the auditorium really brought out the beauty of your hard work. THANK YOU. I MEAN THAT. This event owes a lot to you. Also get ***** in bracket more. FISHFLOPPED! :denzel:

33: JTsm - Thanks for taking Joe back to the airport. Start placing higher baby.

33: LordHelmet - Stop beating yourself up so hard or you'll keep placing like this. We know you're legit.

33: DLA - What the **** are you doing down here? lol

33: Jawsome - Good stuff at this Mike. Now get the rest of West MI on the right page.

33: Ksev - Not bad. When we start training together, we're gonna beat those horrendous habits out of you lmao.

33: Iliad - You are ****ing hilarious. Nice meeting you finally! Don't rage so hard when you lose to someone you've never heard of. It happens. Just keep getting better.

33: Knight - Good job making it out with Ksev. You guys are getting better!

33: XeroXen - If only :mario2: weren't complete ***. You are such a smart player.

33: BurntEggz - Good job making it into bracket. Sorry we didn't get to play...I'm usually super busy at these.

33: Sergio - Good stuff beating Iliad and taking me to Game 3. You've improved a lot. Keep it up!

33: Gifts - :woman:

33: Rabbi Nevins - You were supposed to **** LOE1. You're grounded.

33: LOE1 - How's the view from down there? :yeahboi:

Legit: Tom, thanks for being such a big help at these event. I really appreciated it. If you want to help at PS5, I would LOVE to have you on the team!

Juggleguy: You were such a huge help at this event and I cannot thank you enough for all of your help. Having you there was definitely reassuring!

West MI: YOU GUYS FAILED HERE. ONLY TWO OF YOU OUT LIKE 10 MADE IT INTO BRACKET!! I expect more from you guys!! Get to work! :denzel:

Omniswell: Thanks for coming out!

Reset: Uruk, it was a pleasure hanging out with you as always. Hope I can see you again soon!

If I forgot anyone, I apologize. There's more people but I've been at the computer working on these and the OP for like 2 hours now. I'm out lmao.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Isn't LOE1 that small cute little :wario: kid?

Shoutouts:
1: Ally ($360.00) :metaknight: / :snake: - 1024 APEX Seeding Points- Good **** Elliot. Tips on what to do better vs :metaknight:? You're literally the only :metaknight: that picks my :wolf: apart.
2: Shugo ($165.00) :falco: / :metaknight: - 512 APEX Seeding Points- Good seeing ya bby. Always a pleasure. I'll get you next time.
3: MJG ($105.00) :toonlink: / :metaknight: - 128 APEX Seeding Points- Nice seeing, playing, and talking to you Averil.
4: Toronto Joe ($60.00) :metaknight: - 64 APEX Seeding Points- Always a pleasure. You def had the best outfit on.
5: Turkey Wonder (Seagull Joe) ($30.00) :wolf: - 16 APEX Seeding Points- Aw ye. 16 points=automatic 1st seed at Apex.
5: Ragequaza ($30.00) :snake: - 16 APEX Seeding Points- Funniest person in the world.
7. Delux :popo: - 8 APEX Seeding Points- Good games Phil.
7: Kain :wolf: - 8 APEX Seeding Points- Good **** in dubs/singles Kain. I wish you beat Shugo so we'd of :wolf: ditto'd in tourney. Always a pleasure.
9: Meekspeedy :sonic: - 2 APEX Seeding Points- Good seeing you. :sonic: is still free as hell.
9: Azure Kenny :metaknight: - 2 APEX Seeding Points- Nice to meet you.
9: Keitaro :falco: - 2 APEX Seeding Points- GG's
9: Lain :metaknight: / :popo: - 2 APEX Seeding Points- Always a person I love talking to. Hilarious as ever.
13: fZk :diddy: - 1 APEX Seeding Point- Nice meeting you.
13: Sago :metaknight: - 1 APEX Seeding Point- Probably the person who kept me laughing the most this weekend. Nice to see you Sago.
13: Sauc3 :metaknight: - 1 APEX Seeding Point- Nice to meet you.
13: Zinoto :diddy: - 1 APEX Seeding Point- Nice to meet you.
17: Rizk :fox: - Nice to meet you.
17: Tech_Chase :dedede: - Always a pleasure Derek. Definitely love chilling with you and talking to you. Love the MI scene!
17: Ori :popo: /:olimar: - GG's dude. Funny person.
17: YoshQ :luigi2: / :metaknight: - Always a pleasure Josh.
17: Gio :metaknight:- Always a pleasure gio. You still hilarious.
17: Bowyer :metaknight: - Ggs.
17: What's the Point :falco: / :metaknight: - Thanks for housing me Kevin. You're awesome.
17: Eddie G :peach: / :metaknight: - Good seeing you. Always a pleasure. Thanks for driving me to the venue!
25: Clowsui :marth: - :troll:.
25: Sparta Kick :snake: - Sucha :troll: in singles. Thanks for teaming with me Dan. I def loved teaming with sucha smart teammate like yourself. Next time, 1st!
25: SamuraiPanda :snake: - Nice to meet you. Had fun commentating/talking with you.
25: Patches :gw: - Always a pleasure.
25: Bpow :warioc: - Always a pleasure to see you Brandon. Fun friendlies.
25: Braxton :lucario: / :yoshi2: - Nice to see you in real life Braxton.
33: Xatic :warioc: - Nice to meet you Scott.
33: JTsm :snake: - Thanks for driving me to the airport. Nice to meet you in real life Kyle!
33: LordHelmet :falcon: - Nice to meet you.
33: DLA :ganondorf: / :dk2: - Always a pleasure Tom~
33: Iliad :marth: / :falco: - Always a pleasure. You're hilarious.
33: XeroXen :mario2: - Good :mario2: from what I saw. Nice to of met you.
33: Gifts :snake: - Thanks for driving me and being sucha cool dude.
33: LOE1 :warioc: - Keep trash talking people on the boards. It's funny to me!

Rukie: Always a pleasure to see and talk to you.
Tutu- Fun friendlies and glad you made it out later!
JCav- Thanks for coming. Glad to of met you buddy!
Omniswell- Nice to of met the legendary Omniswell ;).

:018:

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
LOE1 doesn't even hate me LMAO. He does put me down at times (and probably wasn't even being serious, but I do admit that it's getting annoying), but he doesn't straight up hate me, lol.

I wake up at 4am and I see these posts about LOE1. Lmao

Still waiting for the pools cutoff, so I can actually give shoutouts to whoever drowned in pools.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
This tourney ran soooooo much better than PS3. Mad props to you guys on that. Ya almost made it before 11! Next time. Shoutouts to everyone I played, tho the people from my pool remember me as "Habanero Hands" cuz Tech is a comedian :yeahboi:

TO Joe: played a $2 mm, that MK is too good! I don't get enough MK experience tho so I was happy to pay for the privalage.

Apasher: Fun playing friendlies with you and Clay. Clearly I need more D3 experience cuz you play different from the one I play against all the time.

Exploding Clay: Good seeing you again dude. Finally got to stick around for Singles! Keep on keeping on. We're all still improving.

AJ: This kid's Fox is mad hype. Keep an eye out for this dude. Fun games.

Xatic and Illiad: Good doubles games. You guys were mad chill.

Ksev and Stewyian: Good dubs games. I feel like I didn't play the top of my game, so I wish I coulda given yall a better run for your money! Next time though. :salt: :denzel:

Kenny: Good **** in pools. You are way out of my league, dude. You're a funny guy though.

Clowsui: Thanks for 3 stocking me with that MK bro :salt: :shaker: :salt: You're a chill guy tho. Thanks for actually giving me some advice after our set.

Rizk: Considering how high you placed, I'm relatively satisfied with how close our games went. Gives me hope for the future. You're a cool dude, stay chill.

Micro: Thanks for coming with me bro. Don't get too discouraged, these guys have been playing this game for years, not months. You've got the skills, ya just gotta work on the mental aspect. Trust me, you're still improving.

ZTD | TECHnology

Neither one of those players are new to the scene. Both are considered regular members of the community.

I had nothing to do with the stream, however I believe everyone else was taking this out of context and far too seriously.

Michigan Brawl likes to call each other free and mess with each other all the time. I do think we are excessive with it at times, but its mostly in good nature and jest. Our community is FAR different from the rest of the states and as a result few understand us.

I am 100% sure however that there was no ill will intended. However, that picture does show a lack of professionalism and it will not happen again at my events. I do not demand perfection, but I do demand decorum.

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
And the drama continues...

Woops, Tech posted before I did. My post wasn't directed towards you lol.

ZTD | TECHnology

I know it wasn't.

As the founder of this series and being the type of man I am, I have to be hands on involved in everything. (Just look at how I TO.) And while the speculation is understandable, I still need to defend my staff when appropriate. This is one of those moments.

Now, in ten pages I haven't even see one page worth of complete shoutous. I would like to request we continue with that ad congratulate/comfort the players who participated in this event. There is no more drama.

Sago

Smash Lord
I can't believe I just read 11 pages of
Michigan shot talking......eachother? Seeing the old Michigan players was a blast from the past and most certainly a pleasure. Reminded me how much I use to like this community. Shout outs tonight.

ZTD | TECHnology

I will lastly say one thing.

As much as I genuinely dislike Rayquaza07, I also think the trolling and whatnot needs to stop. A nice amount of it was from myself. And I have my reasons for doing so. But I'm just going to drop those and start over.

So Ray, I apologize for being a **** to you.

Watching him getting heckled so harshly at this goes against why I even host these events in the first place. I don't like animosity and drama in the community I worked so hard to build up. There are several people I just don't like in the MI community but everyone here is inherently good natured. So I want to stop the teasing and drama on everyone's end. Its essentially bullying. We're better than that.

This tournament personified the beauty of the community and what happens when a large group of people get together to play a game we all enjoy. We need more of these. So you may not have to like each other but at least be respectful.

clowsui

Smash Legend
That reminds me:

Ray I don't actually have anything against you. I wrote the Bible because people suggested me to + I thought the concept was pretty funny. You seemed pretty chill and nice for the most part. However you need to understand that you can't leave in the middle of a set and expect to finish it later, even if your opponent agrees lol. The fact that you tried to appeal to "authority" (Juggleguy) and get away with it doesn't actually help you, it kind of just makes you look like an ***.

Additionally, you made claims on the boards before the event that you are the best TO in Michigan and that you were predicting the event to run late; in neither instance was it clear that you were trolling. Like I told you at the event, if you are really the best TO, then you should've understood that you can't just leave in the middle of a set. Similarly, if you think the event is going to run late, that's no excuse to make it run even later by going and "warming up" with someone for 10-20 minutes.

I'm only making this public because I don't want anyone to have the misunderstanding that I'm specifically targeting Ray. This goes for everyone. If you have a criticism of how things are done, either do something to actively change it in a POSITIVE manner (e.g. PM'ing TOs, become part of the TO'ing staff, compile information, etc.) or don't say anything at all.

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
1: Ally ($360.00) - Good stuff on winning, and being a cool guy.

5: Turkey Wonder (Seagull Joe) ($30.00) - Nice meeting you. We never got in that MM.

9: Meekspeedy - Sonic is pretty hot.

9: Keitaro - Damn good Falco. Thanks for reminding me how much I hate that matchup with Mario!

9: Lain - Nice seeing you again man.

13: Sago - :Samus: is fairly boss.

13: Zinoto - Good games in pools, I have a solid amount of Diddy exp but it's been a loooooong while. I look forward to playing you again.

17: Tech_Chase - Great tournament man, thanks for hosting. And don't worry, my :zerosuitsamus: is getting better, so hopefully I should start placing better!

17: Ori - Good games in pools. I used to get all the Olimar experience back in the day. It's probably my favorite matchup ever!

17: YoshQ - :Luigi: :Luigi: :Luigi: Yeaaaaaaaaaaaah.

17: Bowyer - Thanks for reminding me why I've been picking up ZSS in the first place! MK is Mario's stupidest matchup, even worse than DDD, playing that matchup is the dumbest thing ever. Good games though!

17: What's the Point - You're super cool and so is your house, and your cat! We actually need to play though, I don't think I have played you in like 3 years. :p

17: Eddie G - Nice to see you again, I haven't played you in a long time. Not since SiiS3!

25: Clowsui - Good stuff on beating DLA, I didn't get to play you this time, but I look forward to seeing you at OS's monthly if you are there.

25: SamuraiPanda - It took me a solid 5 minutes to remember who you were! Nice to see you again!

25: Braxton - Yoooooooooooooooooooooooooo we need to play more. We're gonna make this community so good. That smash apartment is going to be the coolest thing ever.

33: DLA - It's crazy that you are placing 33rd. :/ You're far too good to be placing here. Good friendlies though, you're a damn smart player.

33: XeroXen - Nice.

33: Rabbi Nevins - Good games in draft crews and bracket! I probably should have gone Mario against you game 1. My ZSS is still not very good. :p

33: LOE1 - As fun as being cocky on the boards is I've found it generally isn't a good idea. :/ I wouldn't recommend doing it!

Super - Nice meeting you man. You have a pretty solid Mario. Just play more and eventually you'll start doing crazy things all the time! (And that's a good thing)

Huntington guys - I can talk to you in person why would I give you shoutouts here. :p

Quiznos - You guys do not have the best food. Stop existing.

Top Bottom