• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Robocop Poll: Who will place as the best Australian? (Brawl)

Who will place as the best Australian?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Richard7

Smash Ace
also careful there richard, most of the commentating at rocky was from mic, the nice fsmash (when its really a dsmash) man himself.
Yeah I heard Mic stuffed up a little, like saying Alzi was the best MK player from Perth... Although I can't remember the particular example you mentioned, but it has been a while since I've watched Rocky vids.

But my example of "Nice utilt from Corpse there" was definitely said by someone from the east. But as I said before, we all make mistakes, so no biggie.

Ric can commentate for Perth.

He's not a ******.
As I said before, I've only commentated once and while I appreciate the offer, I don't want to commentate at Robocop and then have people remembering that there was some guy who did such terrible commentary at such a major tournament.

Perth's style of commentating is generally full of discussion not related to the match, I think was found at during SQUAT when you guys were commentating when one of us shouted out "Are you guys gonna commentate or what?" or something to that effect. Nevertheless, I believe our style of commentating is more enjoyable to listen to. Although on occasion we do talk about whats happening in a match.

Hopefully the videos of me commentating here in Perth will be uploaded before Robocop so you guys can decide if I'm "worthy" of commentating, but in the end I'm not fussed.

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Have you heard NSW commentary? They almost never talk about the match lololol It's awesome.

MTGod

Smash Champion
@Ric: I think he was bolding for emphasis there :p

As I said before, I've only commentated once and while I appreciate the offer, I don't want to commentate at Robocop and then have people remembering that there was some guy who did such terrible commentary at such a major tournament.
There's six people from Perth going: assuming Sam and Rob won't commentate, and Hater won't be allowed anywhere near the microphone which means either me or Marty will be creating a clever diversion for him, this leaves Me/Marty and yourself Ric. You're gonna have to step up to the plate at some stage this tournament :D (+ your commentary isn't half bad either - easily as good as mine, and at least you know how to keep things on topic :p)

Hopefully the videos of me commentating here in Perth will be uploaded before Robocop so you guys can decide if I'm "worthy" of commentating, but in the end I'm not fussed.
I'm sure you can bug [someone] enough - hell he may even upload the only FULLY SRS commentary of the entire tournament, done by myself and Nic, and use that as an effective method to cure insomnia?

Zxv

Smash Lord
I see there are Aussies here!

Never heard those names, but i'm guessing They're far beyond my level. I still like toi think of myself as a good player. Naturally I don't agree with my title. (Smash Rookie? Bah...)
Didn't I team with you at like Boost 9 or something? I remember going double Sheik with a player under the name of Daz. If not, and you live in NSW, come Boost this weekend <3

Also I vote for Ted commentating on all matches. Best set of gratuitous abuse you'll ever endure in your life.

Melancholy

Smash Ace
Didn't I team with you at like Boost 9 or something? I remember going double Sheik with a player under the name of Daz. If not, and you live in NSW, come Boost this weekend <3
Nah the Daz you teamed with is from Newcastle. I guess that this is a different guy.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
this thread has made me realize that perth is the name of a rock, not a city.

gotta love living under that rock

Hater

Smash Ace
one day we will flip our rock and sink your side of the country and keep the millions of $$$ worth of resources we possess to ourselves

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
brawl seems more controversial than melee (3 pages) XD
how exciting.

who is this pwnstreet, where is alzi anyway... :/ i was nice to him i think

hid your kids and hide your wife.
hide your state too cause they b rapin everyone out there.

Pete278

Smash Lord
**** yeah, Perth is the biggest rock on the planet. We'll get tourists coming from everywhere, this'll boost our revenue by huge amounts!

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
where did it come from? hmm I dunno maybe this thread like I said.

man, you really need to lighten up.

SmashDaz

Smash Rookie

Also I vote for Ted commentating on all matches. Best set of gratuitous abuse you'll ever endure in your life.
No, never play on Wifi(or even against another human player).

Should start playing wifi again, atm i'm playing Mario Kart Double Dash!!.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
just stick to double dash, and then come to a tourney and then just sit in the corner playing double dash with me all day.

SmashDaz

Smash Rookie
Lol.

I was thinking of posting a few Brawl vids here for you guys to rate, but I know where the proper place to post them is.

Top Bottom