• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors! (Edmonton, AB) - NEW LOCATION - April 27th, 2013 - Edmonton, Alberta

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
i'd be down brandon, next weekend after the tournament i prob won't have much school work except thinking about starting to study for finals. Friday evening would be better for me

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Will MK be banned at your house?
What do you think? lol

Of course not. It's just friendlies and there's no real ruleset. If we host a mini tournament, then maybe we'll do an MK banned one and one without MK banned. Just to keep us fresh?

Also, we're playing some games with items on. I want some hilarious **** to go down. lol

lilseph

Smash Ace
i want to play relius so i can drop this garbage robot character of mine >:(

Frio

Smash Champion
Mike Wong died and we couldn't pass on the first post. Thus we maade a new thread.

Asa

Smash Hero
send my regards to the wong family

don't send it to the wong family tho!

Frio

Smash Champion
I'm going straight to hell. But I believe Mike would've wanted us to laugh at that.

Asa

Smash Hero
mark les go yugioh!

my gks will bury you, and protect your remains

lilseph

Smash Ace
I have a lot of experience in the ways of the six samurai. I run Dragunity, they are soooo goood lol

lilseph

Smash Ace
Oh god lol. Legend of the blue eyes white dragon pack is the worst pack IIRC.

lilseph

Smash Ace
Oh wow I didn't know IOC had chaos emperor dragon in that pack. GGz chaos emperor dragon.

Top Bottom