• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors! (Edmonton, AB) - NEW LOCATION - April 27th, 2013 - Edmonton, Alberta

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
LOL i like it keith.

yugioh PR is cool with me.

and yea mako is totally brandon haha
i gotta watch Yu-Gi-Oh! again, but from what I remember of Mako...yeah. He's pretty cool. lol

Next Yu-Gi-Oh! PR after this, we go with all fandoms. ...in which I remain as Mako Tsunami.

lilseph

Smash Ace
Yes, lemme go check if my wifi is even working. I tried a couple days ago and I couldn't connect :c

EDIT: Yeah can't get it to work and I'm bad with this kind of stuff so I don't know how to fix it D:

KillLock

Smash Lord
Keith if you're looking for some matches, make sure to hit up AiB, they have a Ladder and a wifi chat for friendlies.

brningpyre

Smash Lord
Yeah, I was on AiB (I 'smashed' you, bro~). But no one on the ladder wanted to play west coast, and the matches in the free play room didn't work out. My Wii kept freezing when starting a match against that 'Fatal' guy.

I had some fun just doing quick matches. Items are hilarious.

KillLock

Smash Lord
Ah I didn't notice, I was playing in some intense friendlies with someone. And the freezing thing is weird, only happened to me when people would play specific characters on my crappy disc, rofl.

brningpyre

Smash Lord
You guys, I am so sorry. I totally thought I had uploaded last monthly already, but I forgot about singles. They were done and edited, just sitting on my computer for a couple weeks.

Once again, so sorry. They're uploading now. Next tourney's will be done on Sunday, fo' sho'.

brningpyre

Smash Lord
Fixed the video descriptions. Got Alvin and Jack mixed up somehow, LOL.

Brandon, did you put up any videos on Youtube? Lemme know, so I can link them.

Also, give me suggestions for the side event on Saturday. We'll decide while we're there, but we've done Low Tier Doubles a couple times in a row now, and I wanna try something different.

Asa

Smash Hero
keith, can you upload the vid where me and alphie got 69 in gw hammers? ;-;

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Nah I wanted the judgement on his pikmin on repeat! (You'd have to make a whole new video, and i am not serious).

Keith, do you have the crowd reaction recorded? Asa got really hyped when we got the 69.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Nah I wanted the judgement on his pikmin on repeat! (You'd have to make a whole new video, and i am not serious).
What about the video where you were Wario and the second you took a **** he spiked you.

[EDIT]

Also, admittedly I haven't had much time for Smash Bros. and I didn't do the uploading for a while here. Also. I'm with Jack on this one.

C.Falcon & Mario. ;;

brningpyre

Smash Lord
Keith, do you have the crowd reaction recorded? Asa got really hyped when we got the 69.
Yes/maybe and no. It might be somewhere in the footage on the Livestream, but I honestly don't know where to start looking, or if it saved.

If you could find the video and the spot in it, then I totally would download, edit, encode, and put that up for you.

http://www.livestream.com/brningpyre (video library is at the bottom)

Frio

Smash Champion
I just watched my replays vs Mike and Rizek. Mike why was my Ike VS ur PT so close lulz.

Top Bottom