• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors! (Edmonton, AB) - NEW LOCATION - April 27th, 2013 - Edmonton, Alberta

KillLock

Smash Lord
I run dragunity as well roooofl.

but all my decks are on dueling network and I haven't played in forever. my RL six sam deck is **** old(first gen six sams).

lilseph

Smash Ace
Oh you play dueling network? We should play sometime I want to try out my master hyperion deck out but I have no one to play with :(

lilseph

Smash Ace
If that was supposed to be a shot at me that was realllly bad Luke LOL

lilseph

Smash Ace
kyle reminds me of kaiba

:009:
I dressed up at Kaiba from duelest kingdom one year for Halloween LOL:awesome:

EDIT: MS is awesome, I still play that **** from time to time. Good way to kill time if your bored out of your mind.

brningpyre

Smash Lord
(Mainland) Chinese eat stillborn babies. I would eat dog, but I wouldn't expect it to taste good. Probably just really lean.

As requested, the Yu Gi Oh PR as agreed upon previously, and allowing for absolutely no disagreement from anyone other than myself:

Jack: Marek
Alvin: Yami
Kelvin: Yugi
Ash: Joey
Luke: Kaiba
Grace: Blue Eyes White Dragon
Mark: Roland (Kaiba's butler)
Jamie: Mokuba
Brandon: Mako Tsunami
Dan: Pegasus
Kyle: Weevil Underwood
Stephan: Rex Raptor
Mike H: Duke Devlin
Mike W: Solomon Motou (Yugi's grandpa)
Keith: Amiable Celtic Guardian

Jack is Marek, because he asked for it, and it fits I guess.

The twins are Yami and Yugi, because it fits way too well - Alvin is the evil, strong one, while Kelvin is the nice one everyone likes.

Ash is Joey, 'cause he always has the twins' back, and he comes through in clutch situations.

Luke is Kaiba, because the eccentric nature of the character just sticks. Grace is a dragon because Luke loves her (awwwwww~). Mark is Luke's butler, 'cause Luke is always yelling at him and giving him ****, but Mark sticks by him (maybe even likes it?). Jamie is Mokuba, because he looks up to Luke, but always needs saving.

Brandon is Mako Tsunami because of the voice. Seriously, that voice.

Dan is Pegasus, because his 64 skills see right through you.

Kyle is Weevil, 'cause he likes bugs ponies, and we all know Weevil would be a brony if MLP existed in the Yu Gi Oh world. Stephan is Rex 'cause it fits with the classic IIIRick and Yoshara team, and because they used to look a little similar?

Mike H is Duke Devlin, 'cause he's a player with, like, a dozen girlfriends. He's smooth, and he has entrance music.

Mike W is Solomon Motou (Yugi's grandpa) because he knows everything about the game, ever.

Keith is the Amiable Celtic Guardian, because he's totally amiable.

---

Btw, what's MS? I'm assuming Multiple Sclerosis is not a game... Never mind, it's Maple Story, right? (I realized this after coming back from a Facebook tab, but you guys had already answered when I edited it)

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
MapleStory is/was awesome! I was one of the top players in Scania way back when, and have a max level character >_>

Top Bottom