• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SBaN #8: ECCSL Event #2 - SSBB. July 25th 2009

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
its a song LOL

hopefully crews can be squeezed in.

***** im goin' in.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
^ he came out with two appreciable song thats actualy fire like 2 days ago. its actually good, no bull****. but enough with songs.

Kyle are we teaming for this?

idea

Smash Master
i know it's a song, but i don't want to go listen to it to find out what that sequence of letters means.

and yeah, sure, we've never actually ended up teaming, have we?

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
^ nah, all we've been doing is just talking about us teaming.

if i get enough money, I'll try brawl using ganon LOL

idea

Smash Master
i'll play falcon in the brawl all-falcon tourney =D we're doing that, right? yeah? okay.

who're you gonna use in teams?

against people we know we can't beat we should just go double falcon or something.

Niko_K

Smash Master
Regarding the venue. It is confirmed that Club LaSalle has made a big mistake and has refunded me my down payment for the venue.

That being said I came up with an idea that would really give things a nice twist. I`ve talked it over with my parents and they don`t have a problem with it...

Using my entire house, and backyard as the venue. It would entail having about 10-15 setups in the backyard and setups in the basement and main floor. It would be able to host 100 people and it would really help for housing the international players. Tents in the backyard for sleeping at the end of the day as well as spots anywhere you can find in my house...

My house is literally 3 minutes from the original venue and I think it could provide an amazing experience because we will definitely be partying as well.

If this option is chosen, the tournament will be renamed Only in Niagara: SBaN (Smash Bros at Nikos)

If no one is fond of the idea I will be perusing alternate venues.

EDIT: Joining the 4k club

idea

Smash Master
hahah, i like. solves the problem of trying to find housing too =) i assume.

in that case, is it byob? or what? i'm asking mainly for other people.

...and can we still do some low tier stuff =D my game and watch isn't bad. and in brawl...uhh...ganon's low tier right?

Niko_K

Smash Master
Regarding the venue. It is confirmed that Club LaSalle has made a big mistake and has refunded me my down payment for the venue.

That being said I came up with an idea that would really give things a nice twist. I`ve talked it over with my parents and they don`t have a problem with it...

Using my entire house, and backyard as the venue. It would entail having about 10-15 setups in the backyard and setups in the basement and main floor. It would be able to host 100 people and it would really help for housing the international players. Tents in the backyard for sleeping at the end of the day as well as spots anywhere you can find in my house...

My house is literally 3 minutes from the original venue and I think it could provide an amazing experience because we will definitely be partying as well.

If this option is chosen, the tournament will be renamed Only in Niagara: SBaN (Smash Bros at Nikos)

Quoting just because.

Yes we can still do low tier and yes ganon is low tier XD

MisaMeka

Smash Apprentice
ill cook/sell food for ya so people don't have to journey for food again... well unless they wanna lol

.Marik

is a social misfit
Important.

I need some Mississauga/Toronto Smashers to give me a ride to both of these OiN events, I'm not going through the same bull**** I did with Pownz.

If you need money, I'll pay.

nickcam

Smash Ace
wohoo outside tourney. One question can their be a dodgeball side tourney? lol

Patches

Smash Master
Lol, Niko. I'm all for that smashing at your house.

I've been thinking about hosting a smash tournament at my house for quite sometime, but how many people would travel to a town no one knows about? XD

idea

Smash Master
edit: dammit. this isn't for another month and a half.

hrmagasah.... :o
yeah, do it

*various cliched canadian jokes*

Important.

I need some Mississauga/Toronto Smashers to give me a ride to both of these OiN events, I'm not going through the same bull**** I did with Pownz.

busing still isn't an option?

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Administrator
Premium
Slippi.gg
WAR#912
NNID
Warchamp7
I think I might come to this

And I think you should find my SD card if you don't know where it is <3

nasir123

Smash Ace
ill cook/sell food for ya so people don't have to journey for food again... well unless they wanna lol
well i dun think that u;; be beccaessary i mean u can iif u wanna but the is a really nice place for food called christinas pizza and it sell TACO PIZA and chicken wings and that sport of stuff so think theye'd be good but if u do .........willl .....u....biring.....nachos ??

Violent-nin

Smash Ace

Sounds like an awesome idea, I'm all for it if you decide to go this route.

My only concern is parking, what's the situation like for that. I definitely don't wanna get a ticket. :(

MisaMeka

Smash Apprentice
Important.

Dude its 20 bucks on greyhound actually i think slightly cheaper if ur gonna pay for a ride just take the bus thats what adnan and i are doing

edit:
well i dun think that u;; be beccaessary i mean u can iif u wanna but the is a really nice place for food called christinas pizza and it sell TACO PIZA and chicken wings and that sport of stuff so think theye'd be good but if u do .........willl .....u....biring.....nachos ??
i could bring nachos.... =D lol and yeah that pizza place is the **** actually .. .hmm we shall see i just like makin food haha

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
i could bring nachos.... =D lol and yeah that pizza place is the **** actually .. .hmm we shall see i just like makin food haha
We'll bring the entire tourney over to get Taco Pizza!

We did that once already:laugh:

Ha ha, they made so much money on Pizza that night:p

Top Bottom