• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SBaN #8: ECCSL Event #2 - SSBB. July 25th 2009

nasir123

Smash Ace
Like I said in a previous post. Nerphie and I are going to need housing. If we aren't able to stay at Niko's house, can we stay at yours?
umm gimme till saturday alright my parents are on vaca u prolly can ut try to find sum1 else in the mean time aiight. possibly pasta boy all he has is t.ojoe so it ull be nice practice but i unno if he can house u guys :(

Patches

Smash Master
umm gimme till saturday alright my parents are on vaca u prolly can ut try to find sum1 else in the mean time aiight. possibly pasta boy all he has is t.ojoe so it ull be nice practice but i unno if he can house u guys :(
Alright, I'll just look for anyone who can house him and I. Just let me know if you can or not.

nerphie

Smash Rookie
yeah patches you and me are gonna need a lot of brawltime I've got alot i wanna work on with my kirby before the tourney

hubble

Smash Ace
UPSTATE NEWYORK has a strong interest in coming to this, we would need housing for a few days (most likely 1 before and 1 after.)

The guys that are most interested are me, RTF, and ADHDFoy; however we could probably get KoJ, JessiahTEG and PikaPika to tag along as well once we talk to them.

We would also be bringing 2-3 FULL melee setups and ONE RECORDING SETUP.

Anyone know if Raynex is coming btw? Because i luv him xD

Get at me asap guys.

idea

Smash Master
UPSTATE NEWYORK has a strong interest in coming to this, we would need housing for a few days (most likely 1 before and 1 after.)

The guys that are most interested are me, RTF, and ADHDFoy; however we could probably get KoJ, JessiahTEG and PikaPika to tag along as well once we talk to them.

We would also be bringing 2-3 FULL melee setups and ONE RECORDING SETUP.

Anyone know if Raynex is coming btw? Because i luv him xD

Get at me asap guys.
he's probably going. he goes to everything. if he hasn't confirmed yet it's cause he's still in europe.

niko, wanna house toronto? or if not everyone...then...me =D my argument is that i slept in a BANK last time so i get street cred.

hubble

Smash Ace
Ummm, NY wants to be housed with RAYgunNEX and those are good canadian melee playahs (kage we love you, unknown your a badass, KK plays gay characters,etc, etc.....)

Get at me?

Plzzzz.

<3 Canada.

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Administrator
Premium
Slippi.gg
WAR#912
NNID
Warchamp7
OiN ECCSL July 25-26 Ally vs M2K

HERB 2 July 25-26 M2K and Mango CONFIRMED!!!

lolwut

Anth0ny

Smash Master
OiN ECCSL July 25-26 Ally vs M2K

HERB 2 July 25-26 M2K and Mango CONFIRMED!!!

lolwut
Isn't it obvious? M2K is cloning himself and is going to both.

But M2K, come to Canada dude. Beat Mango at Genesis and give it at least a year before the epic rematch :laugh:

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
M2K wont bother coming to Canada and I already knew he wasnt, stop having false hope people. Canada smash scene isnt worth travelling for to be honest, we cant even hit 50 entrants most of the time. Quite pathetic, Im saddened.

Gichan

Smash Champion
But it's true, everytime I see M2K post I already know he isn't coming. It's like he likes to post and get everyone here excited and then laugh at it.

And our scene does blow compared to them, lol. I think if we keep up these tournies though, we'll catch up a little.

nickcam

Smash Ace
ya maybe our scene doesnt have as many people going to tournies because what we have x10 less people then america. We are never gonna have tournies the size of american ones (unless americans show) because we just dont have the sheer amount of population that they do

Patches

Smash Master
ya maybe our scene doesnt have as many people going to tournies because what we have x10 less people then america. We are never gonna have tournies the size of american ones (unless americans show) because we just dont have the sheer amount of population that they do
Yeah. The only way I could ever see something like that happening, was if Canada hosted something exactly like Genesis, and I honestly doubt that'll ever happen.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
We just need to prove to the US that we have beast players that are good enough to attract them.

I mean, it worked with Lain, Anther, NOJ, Judge and those guys. I think Americans would be interested in a tournament with MI and Ally and Holy. But they would REALLY be interested if they found out how good guys like KingAce and Ambrose are (unfortunately they always got bracket ***** in the US from what I heard...)

Patches

Smash Master
We just need to prove to the US that we have beast players that are good enough to attract them.

I mean, it worked with Lain, Anther, NOJ, Judge and those guys. I think Americans would be interested in a tournament with MI and Ally and Holy. But they would REALLY be interested if they found out how good guys like KingAce and Ambrose are (unfortunately they always got bracket ***** in the US from what I heard...)
Just means that us Canadians need to go to Genesis and dominate.

But yeah, I know what you mean. A lot of Canadians have unknown potential. During March Break I went to Brampton and failed pretty badly. Didnt even make it out of pools, but now I'm doing really well. So I'm hoping whichever Niagara I got to, if not both, I'll do really well at place at least top 20.

Thats my goal to say the least.

Top Bottom