• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scar talks Lean Melee [2012YotF]

DippnDots

Feral Youth
Is there a grab combo for killing sheik if you're a scrub and let her get to 150%+ ? it might have been a higher % but i switched uthrowing to dthrowing and she still escaped my knee, need to be faster maybe?

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
um you probably better off throwing them up so you can just up air them

or if your close to an edge back throw or forward throw and hold on the edge for the easy kill

thats probably too high for throw to knee combo

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
no, i'm suggesting that his reasons for disliking 1.6 are flawed

more subtly, i'm implying that he has some sort of 'good ol days' syndrome clouding his judgment
Its a personal preference, I didn't see the need for new weapons in 1.6

And yes Im sure i have some good ole days in me, but that doesnt mean that my opinons are irrelavent.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
ty Zoso i "picked up" zelda the day before the tournament but have always liked her, I think she's better than most of low tier for sure. the only reason I ever considered using her is for the falco matchup. zelda has a better matchup versus falco then falcon imo and that's enough for me to change my character bc falco has made me hate falcon for every single tournament match i've ever played

And yeah kirbykaze we didnt play I was just rattling off names, although half of those people I DID actually play and beat with zelda in tournament/friendlies/unfriendlies/joke MU's whatever, it still happened ^.^

and at 150 if youre at a ledge just throw her off and stay on ledge until she laggy recovers onstage and you win the stock. or uthrow to uair

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
o hahaha ****. if you guys have a big tournament down tehre let me know and i will tell all of upstate. i'll let u guys know if we have any big ones. we just had a decent sized one with ppl from connecticut mass canada and even some ppl from nyc area. NY UNITY plx

kpm91

Smash Cadet
Hey I'm kinda new and looking for some advice. When edgeguarding with falcon, do you recommend jumping out to get the opponent or playing it safe on the ledge?

Kite91

Mada Mada Dane
Hey I'm kinda new and looking for some advice. When edgeguarding with falcon, do you recommend jumping out to get the opponent or playing it safe on the ledge?
depends on the character, how fair are they, and percent.
you wouldnt want to jump out after a jigglypuff youd wanna play it safe, if they are too far out can you make it back and is it worth risking a stock of your own. And if their percent is very high, maybe let them return with their Up B than knee from the edge.
also depends on what type of CF you play

kpm91

Smash Cadet
My oppponent usually plays with fox or falco and I can edgeguard him for the most part but if I miss then I hate losing my stock because of some wack shine combo etc. I tend to play a little more conservative but at times I'm really aggressive and end up getting punished lol. Thanks for the advice :)

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
In an area and time period of ancient Mesopotamia, warriors were the greatest of heroes. War was always in hanging around in their walls, like a Silent Spectre. Constantly in conflict, from internal or external forces, Mesopotamian life was filled with strife. This fact is easily viewable by the religion, art, etc. of ancient Mesopotamians. Gloomy art reminding you of ever impending dark rain, leaving a scar on the people making the art.

this is a paragraph in a paper im turning in on Monday.

lololololol, why am i so good?

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
If things went bad, the army could take what was needed to sustain until the ‘dark rains’ ended, until the scars healed, until the silent spectre disappeared for good.

222222222good

Tomacawk

Smash Master
reneblade i have a feeling that paper will rival your dropzone abilities if you're putting nonsense like that in there

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Raep.

Reneblade finish that **** paper and come over.

EDIT: LOLLL Tomacawk. Check out my location.

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
pssh, im about to work the word regulate into the paper now. Hax isnt legit word so theres no way ill get that in there.

challenege accepted T.I.M.

Banks

Smash Hero
i've been "maining" falcon for six years.

i'm moving onto zelda, PEACE. i'll be famous

i've beaten raynex unknown zoso banks thorn jesiahteg pikapika kirbykaze qdvs spawn with my zelda.
i don't think i've ever played your zelda....

stop preying on namesearchers!

Jakk

Smash Rookie
men thats right, i have the same question of guts-.... how you do it soo further.. maybe you can explain a litle more of that.

Animal

Smash Lord
Mana i remember your falco in crew battles in like 06 05. it was so legit.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
If things went bad, the army could take what was needed to sustain until the ‘dark rains’ ended, until the scars healed, until the silent spectre disappeared for good.

222222222good
lol, If I were you teacher Id give you a C if you turned in only that.

If I were you teacher Id probably get fired.

Leviathan741

Smash Ace
So scar i rewatched your i killed mufasa II and I must say i like ur style better than all the other falcons..... and you probably are the most electrifying falcon lol...but anyways more importantly

Which one of you 4 falcons is gonna win a grand finals first? ( Imean at the 3 big tourneys)

Top Bottom