• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scar talks Lean Melee [2012YotF]

Scar

#HarveyDent
Actually, I already knew loser had to play you. Originally, I was supposed to play the winner of you vs Axe. And you lost. And then my bracket was switched, coincidentally, so that I had to play a match against someone where loser would play you first round in losers. Shocking. Completely shocking. I was really really super surprised. Oh and then I lost a close set vs PC. Because he's way better than me. Gee, thinking about it, it's like the only reason I was in bracket was to take you out...
ya axe ****ing ***** me

i heard you were really upset you had to play me actually

from several people who live all over the continental united states

but i'm glad that you weren't bc progress should be made at some point

Animal

Smash Lord
I'm not in it LOL i just love the boondocks
If I grow up to be Huey then I'll have turned out all right, and with some sick kung fu ****

TFS is really TFS though, I need to play jona again sometime
haha now that im in TFS were going to be unstoppableeeeee, and honeybadger. He is redicculous. Prog likes to think were his sons. But really we own his old *** hahah =)

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
lol

yo tfs is like newyorks greatest crew

and werd maf

i never play any peaches so it would be cool to play again

Animal

Smash Lord
thats cool, i dont play against peaches either. i was a peach main for a while. Now i just **** **** with fox.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
thats cool, i dont play against peaches either. i was a peach main for a while. Now i just **** **** with fox.
daaam thats ****

i hate foxes

its such a gay match if the fox has really good tech skill

scar knows what im talking about

everytime he loses to a fox

he gets inspired to talk about every characters strength in the game and how gay it is

and then he finds a guy named mufasa to kill

because he already killed the lion once...you cant kill someone twice...

so scars a serial killer is what im trying to get at...

lol what the hell am i talking about

Animal

Smash Lord
So true if the fox has good tech skill its like **** me i cant move. If i ever played Scar he would probably feel like that, and then kill some more lions. How many lions is scar gonna fuking kill. I wonder who hes killing in ikm3 it better not be pumba. Pumba is the ****. If i see him get falcon punched theres going to be problems....Jona wtf look at what you started haha

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
llmaaaaaooooo

yo

TFS ALL DAI

and i have a feeling me and animal are gonna get along real well lol

`DNS`

Smash Lord
So true if the fox has good tech skill its like **** me i cant move. If i ever played Scar he would probably feel like that, and then kill some more lions. How many lions is scar gonna fuking kill. I wonder who hes killing in ikm3 it better not be pumba. Pumba is the ****. If i see him get falcon punched theres going to be problems....Jona wtf look at what you started haha
first was mufasa the lion
then it was baxter the dog

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
i've been "maining" falcon for six years.

i'm moving onto zelda, PEACE. i'll be famous

i've beaten raynex unknown zoso banks thorn jesiahteg pikapika kirbykaze qdvs spawn with my zelda.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
Animal - werd man

your in LI ?

Mana-

suuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrreeeee

peace

thanks for contributing so much

atleast i got the middle hop

watchu got *****?

lol

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
your $40. guaranteed

and i talked about middle hop with uair isntead of bair like years ago when i joined so PEACE brother the one with bair was ****ing easy as **** its not even a technique.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
i've been "maining" falcon for six years.

i'm moving onto zelda, PEACE. i'll be famous

i've beaten raynex unknown zoso banks thorn jesiahteg pikapika kirbykaze qdvs spawn with my zelda.
Yes, a handful of friendly doubles matches clearly counts as you "beating" me.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
u mean my 20

and no one in the history of smash has ever said middle hop b4 me so LOOOL at u talking about middle hop

you must have said

shuairdj!

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
Yes, a handful of friendly doubles matches clearly counts as you "beating" me.
It was a joke namesearcher! I thought people could tell by the misc names of ppl I've played. Don't hate :(

EDIT: zoso is quick as **** at namesearching or he was just checking this topic out...

Animal

Smash Lord
haha ya jona im in LI. its not bad ever since tip came along lol. dudes the funniest guy you'll ever meet

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
werd ? lol

what part of li ? ima look it up and see if its far...maybe i can go over there soon ?

yo hit me up on aim

jonadiaper

ZoSo

Smash Champion
It was a joke namesearcher! I thought people could tell by the misc names of ppl I've played. Don't hate :(

EDIT: zoso is quick as **** at namesearching or he was just checking this topic out...
My b.

I just happened to namesearch like right after you did that.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Yeah, RaynEX was giving a bunch of people the same advice.

Manalord, I forgot to mention that I did think your Zelda was mad good from what I saw of it.

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
On a more Falcon related note, what Falcons are coming to SMYM11 on March 13th? Scar, I'm pretty sure you're required to come(and bring SS & Mango & all them other WC goodies while you're at it) because you lost to Tinkie. No hate, just saying you're like required to come. Plus, you were sleeping when we were supposed to have our MM. Asleep next to M2K. Lucky.

And I've actually come to realize that you're right about the turn around combos. Those occasions can arise quite occasionally and it's always nice to know the timing for quick turn around knees =)

Top Bottom