• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scar talks Lean Melee [2012YotF]

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
if ur johning about the tv angle, youre a wimp for not saying anything

especially in tourney

cold hand johns are legit

the rest...nah

Animal

Smash Lord
if ur johning about the tv angle, youre a wimp for not saying anything

especially in tourney

cold hand johns are legit

the rest...nah
lol is that a boondock avatar? are you in TSF? if so we gotta play soon

Scar

#HarveyDent
You know you're a seasoned smash pro when people john for you and say you were sandbagging. Anytime you win, you win! If you lose, you were sandbagging. You don't efven have to make excuses, other people do it for you.

people on this exclusive list:

isai
cactuar
darkrain(from posts in this topic hahaha)
dude no one ever says darkrain was sandbagging, he really never is, everyone plays sloppy every once in a while but it's not sandbaggery

SS gets more of that "he sandbagged" **** than any other falcon and it really does piss me off

has nothing to do with being "pro," it's lame that people don't try in tourney/moneymatches anyways, hella disrespectful

except isaiah, he actually truly doesn't care whether he wins or not, but he's a monster at the game

and it's common knowledge at this point that if cactuar is going to legitimately lose bc of nerves, playing bad, sleep johns, or whatever, that he will start laughing and talking r2 or roll repeatedly in case of a set being recorded so that on the off-chance he does lose people will say "lol cactuar was sandbagging" (ref: vs zgetto and me @ pound4)

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
@scar

Well my darkrain thing was just cuz of all the people who posted about it, I don't think he really falls into that category. To me darkrain is the good ole falcon who always gives 110%, you know, gets his 8 hour shift done and *****.

I think darkrain did play a little sloppy at p4. In his pool match with lucky he got an early gimp, then messed it up because he taunted (LOL), and then got shine spiked.

Honestly I think SS has changed falcon metagame alot because he is sooooo flashy, but its awesome cuz it actually works for him. I don't think darkrain used to go for as much silly stuff as he does now.

Also I totally agree with you about sandbagging being disrespectful. Especially at big tournaments where random noob574 gets to play finally play a pro and they just **** around. First time i played jman at smym10 he just played falco and beat me by only using backairs LOL. I didn't mind cuz that much cuz he still ***** me, and i learned about how even more broken that move is haha.

I really like Azen because he always gives noobs his full time and attention, and I think the community needs more people like that.

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
I dislike the galil and famas. If you can't afford an AK or M4 after the first round, just bite the bullet and try to get pistol headshots and pick up dead guy weapons or just bend over and spread them cheeks..
naw i would usually get an smg after round 1 usually in round 1 the only thing i would buy is pistol ammo, and maybe a grenade

BunBun

Smash Master
1st Round buy for T depends on the map, but CT's don't need to buy anything except maybe ammo.
2nd Round: Win team(CT): if no ammo bought last round: M4 to highest money and Famas to everyone else.
Win team (T): MP5 or other options depending on map.
Lose Team (CT): Conserve or DEagle, helmet.
Lose Team (T): Conserve or DEagle, + flashbang. Map specific.

Also, sandbagging is dumb. I'd rather be ***** super hard and know exactly where I stand than be mildly ***** and it be obvious they weren't trying.

pockyD

Smash Legend
basically everything dipn dots said +

I dislike the galil and famas. If you can't afford an AK or M4 after the first round, just bite the bullet and try to get pistol headshots and pick up dead guy weapons or just bend over and spread them cheeks.
this makes no sense... the guns aren't broken, so why would you protest their presence?

why should players have to conform to your imaginary ideals of what they should and shouldn't be able to afford?

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
and it's common knowledge at this point that if cactuar is going to legitimately lose bc of nerves, playing bad, sleep johns, or whatever, that he will start laughing and talking r2 or roll repeatedly in case of a set being recorded so that on the off-chance he does lose people will say "lol cactuar was sandbagging" (ref: vs zgetto and me @ pound4)
Zgetto straight up beat me. You lost to me because, not matter how much you practice or how good you get, everything you know about smash you learned from me. That and you have no idea what to do against dash attack. I don't have to play serious against someone who can't adapt. All you know is combos. L2P.

People can say I was sandbagging all they want. I'll just smile and move along. I'm tired of defending myself from sandbagging accusations constantly. It's a waste of time.

D

Deleted member

the famas is my favorite ct gun

its ease of burst fire headshots is too good

source made the 3 shots not accurate though :(

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Zgetto straight up beat me. You lost to me because, not matter how much you practice or how good you get, everything you know about smash you learned from me. That and you have no idea what to do against dash attack. I don't have to play serious against someone who can't adapt. All you know is combos. L2P.

People can say I was sandbagging all they want. I'll just smile and move along. I'm tired of defending myself from sandbagging accusations constantly. It's a waste of time.
LOL, get Cactused! =)

Edit: No but seriously, don't you get tired of trying to prove yourself again and again to people. It doesn't make sense, you play for the love, I know you do.. that's enough. If everyone says you are sandbagging because you do funny stuff then **** them honestly.

Jove

Smash Journeyman
i gots a quickie

other than nair, what moves should you use to approach? i find approaching really difficult with falcon.
or should I just not approach and be defensive. this is against any character btw, no specific ones

PS sorry to interrupt your argument btw XP

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
CF's only safe approach is the nair. Just one of the many flaws of Falcon.

What Scar told me when I asked this question, just DD and don't approach and punish mistakes.

D

Deleted member

Either don't approach or approach so aggressively that its ******** and it may work

unless the fox stinks though don't expect super aggression to work too well

Scar

#HarveyDent
no CF has no approach

lol no i lost to you because you're a better player than i am and the matchup is retardedly in your favor, and quite honestly i learned more from jman and mango in 5 hours combined than i did from getting ***** by you for a year and a half (save practice routines you taught me which made my tech skill 400x better)

you lost to zgetto because you were ****** him and then you went for a stupid edgeguard and missed then ate a shinespike, and you played nervously (i.e. with no tech skill whatsoever) for the rest of game 1

game 2 you didn't try at all which was obvious to me, either that or you're really bad at fox dittos (which you aren't), but lord knows why else you were playing like a ****** and laughing at yourself in the middle of pound 4 brackets aside from putting on a show so that other smashers say what they always say, which is "lol cactuar u silly sandbagger ur so good @ teh game y don u try" instead of "wow cactuar put up a good fight but maybe zgetto is better" (if you had tried and lost which you wouldn't have if you weren't nervous which you wouldn't be if you actually didn't care like you claim you don't)

i wish i would have just told you between matches that the loser has to play me, maybe that would have been incentive enough so i could have ***** zgetto pc hax and armada and then won the tournament

and it doesn't matter whether you say you were sandbagging or you don't (which btw you DO say after every other tourney set you lose in, whether you want to discredit the words that come out of your mouth is your own business), it just matters that the picture is painted that way

i can beat SS 1085701375x and he will have sandbagged in every one of those matches, but when he beat me oh yeah it's totally obvious that we were both trying / playing our best and that he's the better player

Scar

#HarveyDent
ya ive wanted to put up a tech skill practice vid for like a million years bc all falcon mains need is a little more tech skill to continue those scar combos

just learn to run shffl dair turn run shffl dair, make sure that the run between the dair and your jump is as short as it possibly can be, repeat

it's mostly for turnaround timing, which you need to have to be good with CF, which is important to pound in bc it's different than run forward timing

that and keeping your shffls tight

`DNS`

Smash Lord
ya ive wanted to put up a tech skill practice vid for like a million years bc all falcon mains need is a little more tech skill to continue those scar combos

just learn to run shffl dair turn run shffl dair, make sure that the run between the dair and your jump is as short as it possibly can be, repeat

it's mostly for turnaround timing, which you need to have to be good with CF, which is important to pound in bc it's different than run forward timing

that and keeping your shffls tight
i have no clue what you just said bro

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
no he cant put up videos cuz scar is gay

and he doesnt know how to install windows movie maker

but hes in cali making a freaking game

what the hell

scar combos suck

you dont tech chase on platforms with dair

onto another platfrom with dair

and charge f-smash for 45 hours

on yoshis, battlefield, and dreamland

do u?

`DNS`

Smash Lord
no he cant put of videos cuz scar is gay

and he doesnt know how to install windows movie maker

but hes in cali making a freaking game

what the hell

scar combos suck

you dont tech chase on platforms with dair

onto another platfrom with dair

and charge f-smash for 45 hours

on yoshis, battlefield, and dreamland

do u?
lold at that

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
Actually, I already knew loser had to play you. Originally, I was supposed to play the winner of you vs Axe. And you lost. And then my bracket was switched, coincidentally, so that I had to play a match against someone where loser would play you first round in losers. Shocking. Completely shocking. I was really really super surprised. Oh and then I lost a close set vs PC. Because he's way better than me. Gee, thinking about it, it's like the only reason I was in bracket was to take you out...

Animal

Smash Lord
lol yea i am

i made tfs

tha name atleast lol

werd we gotta play sometime tho
haha ya deff, prog was telling me this saturday we were gonna play, but hopefully soon. We have to do falcon dittos all day now lol

Irish Mafia your in it 2? and etwists? omggg so muchhhh hyppeeee.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
werd, the thing on saturday got cancelled

and i could do falcon dittos for like 100 hours straight

we gotta hog a tv and record dat bs

Top Bottom