• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scar talks Lean Melee [2012YotF]

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Without namesearch my world is evaporating.

This is the slowest upgrade ever. Or maybe removing search was the upgrade. What a bad upgrade.

Animal

Smash Lord
i never even knew name search existed, i guess i was missing out, not like anyone ever talked about how much i ***** anyways.

telemaster

Chime and Twang
NNID
telemaster
i recommend searching crimsonqueso and reading his george zimmers. they were so amazing he got banned.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
WTF Magus knows everything lol. Now I know he posted it a long time ago, but I have completely forgotten why sometimes when you forward b someone they go SKYROCKETING into the air WAY out of reach. Why does this happen again?

legion598

Smash Ace
i believe it had to do with the raptor boost being really stale and therefore having low hitstun. but it seems to happen when u side b an opponent who is laying on the ground so im probably wrong

Milos

Smash Lord
it happens when they're in a certain part of the missed tech animation, when they've just bounced off the ground

this is why it happens with y link's up b and pika's dsmash, they hit you so many times that if you hit the ground at any point during the attack it sends you way upwards.

you can take advantage of this because a lot of people will dj to regain their fast fall, then you **** them

JPOBS

Smash Hero
lmfao thats hilarious i didnt know that.

and ya, shy guy sucked in mario tennis. DK, Waluigi and Boo ***** face in n64

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Man Boo was just too overpowered.. That's why I mained him lol. He had the craziest lobs ever with insane curves with his shots lol. Mind**** all day.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
Boo was the most like falcon cuz he was so wild and hard to control you just had to be awesome to play him

DK was **** too tho, he'd just blast it with massive stregnth. you could only hope to contain him

Niko45

Smash Master
Boo was slow as hell and the power guys could overwhelm him. Paratroopa was dumb versatile could get to every ball return every ball still had great slice and lobs ridiculous net game I hate that ****ing character.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Boo sucks in the GC one he gets ***** by anyone who knows his shot trajectories because he gets overwhelmed so easily. He's okay on serve I guess, but if they return he's in trouble.

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
WHAT. THE. ****.

can we focus here people, it feels like the Disco Room in here right now.

hopefully that will be the last time jpobs questions me. :O I know my shy-guys.

Top Bottom