• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scar talks Lean Melee [2012YotF]

D

Deleted member

major hype.

will it included you 2 actually beating hugs and lucky? or just more of you 2 losing?
save that for the next tourney

but after discussing with mango on strategies i think we got this lol

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
just make sure that your victory is live-streamed s2j, i've lost track of the # of times i've watched you 2 lose, i want to be watching your victory as it happens! (<3)

yeah you can platform cancel falcon moves, my crew-mates and i do it some-what frequently in falcon dittoes.

D

Deleted member

what is the best way to deal with a z button that is starting to lightshield randomly?

should i just cannibalize another gamecube controller and put it on through triwing?

Animal

Smash Lord
if i ever see etwist in person and he doesnt look like his avatar ima be pisseddddd

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
lovage, shut that ***** mouth. you've my favorite OOR smasher i've ever met, so its all <3

animal, you better look like a-pimp-named-slickback.

Animal

Smash Lord
yoo im such a pimpppp, and etwist that doesn't do much now you have me thinking you look like milhouse from the simpsons

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
LOL tan yellow. like a mixed dude. Square glasses, shape up, wheres lots of polo/blac label/coogi, love shoes, basically a black dude.
>_______>

but my moms white.

edit:Hax$ is living my dream, a good 15 year old Falcon player. The ***** is only a week older than me(i think idk).

Reaver197

Smash Lord
From what I can tell, it's not usually the z button that gets stuck, but the R button that gets slightly held down, sometimes by the Z button inside the controller.

One way that should help get rid of the light shielding is by slightly pressing in on the R button as you plug in your controller.

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
hey guys, this is a recent vid of my falcon and it would mean alot to get some critque from all of ya'll (especially kage, scar and other falcon pros) I'm trying to work on morefrequent L cancels but everyone messes up lol. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZ4_nkz0lU4
Play every match like you did your last stock ;)

Your approach needs a lot of work. You leave yourself extremely vulnerable with where you place your hitboxes. A competent Fox would have punished you to death easily. Work on your dashdancing and precision with techchasing too, some of your stomps were way off.

After watching your vid I will try punishing illusion with raptor boost now lol

Animal

Smash Lord
learn how to knee, sounds dumb but thats what advanced my game recently. Learning how to punish with knee

JPOBS

Smash Hero
i like it when you're playing as falcon and you try to do stuff but your aerials are so slow that fox beats you to the punch everytime and kills you for it.

thats the best.

D

Deleted member

never challenge a fox that is starting the nair train you have to run the *** away

falco you can sorta challenge his aerials

fox you have to reset the situation as fast as you can by rolling, running the hell away

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
From what I can tell, it's not usually the z button that gets stuck, but the R button that gets slightly held down, sometimes by the Z button inside the controller.

One way that should help get rid of the light shielding is by slightly pressing in on the R button as you plug in your controller.
Modding controllers? So cheap.

Mizar

Smash Ace
never challenge a fox that is starting the nair train you have to run the *** away

falco you can sorta challenge his aerials

fox you have to reset the situation as fast as you can by rolling, running the hell away
What if you counter it with the Man train. (ok, that didn't come out right...)

Falcon's Nair out of shield gets ***** huh?

Top Bottom