• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scar talks Lean Melee [2012YotF]

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
lol pof getting flamed

almost like nothing has changed in the past 2 years

Go play your party game with ring outs and multiple lives? LOL.
I could honestly go on for years as to why this community is so stupid but I just got a new computer and am too lazy to type all this crap.

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
Get trolled. Also, suck srks **** moar.

"i plya ssf4, i iz a fg pro. icans kinda sorta do ibukis vortex" Believe me, I know more about fighters than you. :D

smash isnt a party game, theyre fighting, ******.

Good day.

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
He's gonna say we're childish even tho at srk if you make a little mistake youll get flamed in 2 seconds. See, he's saying these things thinking nobody here knows about that community he's at now but guess what? I doooooo.

I play so many fgs, you have know idea.

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
yeah my falcon is better, but it doesnt matter because i just go on tangents and any particular game i'm liable to miss half my l-cancels or get 3 0-deaths. more likely miss half my l-cancels though.

but all that is what it is, but is beyond frustrating because i feel like i know what i should be doing in every situation, but i cant do it because i ****ed up my l-cancel. makes me want to quit so bad sometimes.

also, dont listen to e-twist hes only 11 and doesnt know **** about videogames.

(<3<3<3)

Pr0jecT

Smash Ace
Thats not redundant, thats cliche.

Redundant would be like "All of humanity is dead, there is nothing left of humanity"

Bamesy

Smash Ace
...making interesting maneuvers in the Okanagan...
Redundant is:
Humanity was a certain way.
We KNOW it as humanity...
Humanity is different than that now.
We ALSO KNOW it as humanity...

A party game was going to be released and it had cool stuff to do in it like knee each other.
We called it melee, still do actually...
There's a game that was released and we've been playing it since and we knee each other.
We call it melee, always will I think...

tdlr version
edit: this isn't really tdlr o.O

How do we KNOW something that doesn't change is different NOW then it was THEN if what we KNEW is something we don't KNOW anymore? If it's different now than it was then, it's not gone or anything of that nature, it's just changed. Pretty much it can't even actually be gone since it's something that doesn't change (unless the definition was changed but the word was never replaced with something that meant it's old meaning)
Seriously, the entire phrase is literally senseless out of context. lol

If it was something about 'life of humans' is different then it was a long time ago, then sure. But it's completely redundant in that common and overused context and wording.

/endrant

Scar

#HarveyDent
i'll make sure to make at least one post in here every day, children

the fun fact for today is

I BANNED P.O.F.

Top Bottom