• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scar talks Lean Melee [2012YotF]

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
i bought sc2 the day it came out and i have played one single match

i hate being so busy with work and only playing smash when i have time for video games :(

also october 3rd i work monday through friday so OoS tournies here I come. beware the **** everyone

I'M COMING FOR YOU, SCAR! GG7 DA BEST.

TemPesT-

Smash Lord
i feel like theres almost never any serious talk in this thread <_<

anyways i'm gonna ask a question cuz i posted how i do something personally a while back, but i was wondering if other falcons do something else.

if i'm trying to gentleman then follow it with a grab, i do A, A ,A and hold the A button down, then just dash tap R/L release A, and immediately press it again.

is this the best way? if i try to release A early sometimes i just screw up the Gentleman and do the multijab =/

StealthyGunnar

Smash Champion
I'm troubled, fellow Captain Falcon mains.

Should I continue to play/main the ever-so-manly Captain Falcon? Or should I switch to a higher tier character in hopes of winning/placing higher in tournaments?

TemPesT-

Smash Lord
no offense ca5h, but have you even BEEN TO A TOURNEY YET!?!?!?

ps main falcon, he's ****in sweet. but a pocket fox/falco is never a bad thing either if you can do it.

Nakamaru

Smash Master
All of his matchups are 9-1 in his favor, but he holds back because he likes a challenge. He has a freaking gun on his hip and doesn't use it. Just to make things more interesting.

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord

Scar

#HarveyDent
lol i was talking about gg7 on the stream yesterday

we'll see

gentleman is AA hold A, all hits have to connect and you need to do something before letting go of A

ca5h play falcon. and if you want to be called cash get your name changed to cash cause i'm callin you ca5h

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord

we'll see

gentleman is AA hold A, all hits have to connect and you need to do something before letting go of A

ca5h play falcon. and if you want to be called cash get your name changed to cash cause i'm callin you ca5h
im just playin around mostly anyways =P.

every now and then though its fun to make inui logic comparisons between players :laugh::laugh::laugh:

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
marth1 just won a tourney yesterday, beat kels and tink

kels has beaten darkrain pretty consistently lately, and kels repeatedly worked ss pretty badly in friendlies at pound 4

marth1 is a beast

Tomacawk

Smash Master
marth1 just won a tourney yesterday, beat kels and tink

kels has beaten darkrain pretty consistently lately, and kels repeatedly worked ss pretty badly in friendlies at pound 4

marth1 is a beast
ridiculous upset. I think falcon is the ultimate under dog character because a few clutch reads can steal a match
I cannot WAIT for the videos
keep it up falcon players!

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion

we'll see

i missed this, YOU TALKIN ****?!

Top Bottom