• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scar talks Lean Melee [2012YotF]

Grinin

Smash Journeyman
I agree completely. Though if you want to talk about edgeguarding, YS gives Falcon so many more options for recovering than other stages. Then again Ganon can wreck **** on that stage so I still say strike it second after FoD. xD Mostly Yoshi's is just fun a hell.

Grinin

Smash Journeyman
all of the above, **** I know a guy with an ar who's coming over today, we're gonna do some stationary PS/FoD all night. xD

ShiftingShadows28

Smash Journeyman
Question. When we hit fox with the second part of the nair at under 30ish percent, should it lead to a guaranteed grab? So can fox crouch cancel shine or buffer roll quickly enough to escape?
I would like to know if I am just too slow to get a grab 100% of the time.

TemPesT-

Smash Lord
whats the best way to rack up damage you guys think?

i keep getting my nairs CC'd at low % and i have trouble catching slippery spaceys with grabs.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
It's pretty hard. One of my biggest challenges is tacking on extra damage to spacies when I have a stock lead. I think you need a grab or knee to get things going, otherwise Falcon simply can't take back stage control.

On an unrelated note, rumors are GG7 put in some **** against MacD in their epic MM today... good **** GG7

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
My mm with macd was for ten dollars, the 50 was in addition to that and was side bets.

California got their money handed to az hbox and some of my falcon brothers <3

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
yeah but then socal tapped az in bracket so whatever lololol

i can't make a heart on this keyboard

-___-

because i'm at vwins's place and their french keyboards baffle me

oh yeah s2j is amazing

s2j doesn't fall for stupid pikachu bull**** he plays 64!

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Hahaha
I wonder if Pikachu would still be broken if he had his physics from 64 transfered over to Melee

Top Bottom