• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scar talks Lean Melee [2012YotF]

Windrose

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7879933&postcount=3070
lmao don't ask me why I have that

I use A windrose
it don't matter
If you catch one throw it back
yo it DOES matter cuz it screws you up in the middle of your aerial and you just jump at peach with an empty hop and she hits you with something or w/e. plus it's a poll!!!

I find it's a lot harder to do pivot nairs, retreating nairs with A :S... so i'm curious how other falcons do their nairs...

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
Windrose, that was a question directed to a puff main about puff. It had nothing to do with falcon.

I nair with A 100% of the time.

Regarding sigs: the number of characters in ur post has to be more than the number of characters in ur sig for ur sig to show.

:phone:

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
Yea, i didnt want to play u at smym rob, i was playing like ***. So dont feel bad, thats on me.

0room, u shouldve come and got me.

Kage, you rapeddddddddddd me.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
this post really hit home. i miss the days when peef, scar, chivelruse, g-reg, PC jona and others were regulars here.

this board used to be the cats pajamas :(
Awwwhh someone loves me!

<3 Jpobs and everyone here. This character is just not icey enough for my chain.

0Room

Smash Lord
lol i missed you peef!
and ryankam

and why complain, you have like a guaranteed chaingrab on falcon right?

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
What? Theres nothing t o say. Im not salty about it or mad at you, i just want to get better. Im just glad u took the time to sit down and scrub me.

Yea wenbo he was, that shy *******.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
What? Theres nothing t o say. Im not salty about it or mad at you, i just want to get better. Im just glad u took the time to sit down and scrub me.

Yea wenbo he was, that shy *******.

Idk i wanted to say something cool or mildly mean.. but I can't because you are too awesome. lol.

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
dont be mean to me, ill start a youtube campaign against you. just like i have all the other people who have said nasty things about me. :troll:

Top Bottom