• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scar talks Lean Melee [2012YotF]

Winston

Smash Master
Seattle, WA (slightly north of U-District)
if the side B thing is so foolproof and hits 3/4's of options, why don't falcons just always go for the side b? (unless they will sd lulz)

75% of the time it works every time.
cause if you miss fox/falcon will F you up

the reward isn't worth it until you get to the point in the techchase where the knee will send them far offstage. At which point, yes, it should be used fairly often (and hax does use it quite often).

Also what reneblade said, CC at low percent

Also it's not quite 75% of the time because they won't necessarily do each option with equal frequency. It's more like 2/3 of the time in practice I think

Aussierob123

Smash Champion
Lol it's exam block because in Australia our seasons are different so our semesters are different. We get summer break at the end of the year. Plus in my degree the blocks are all random and **** and we sit exams at random times lol.

But I don't give a **** about exams, just wanna practice for a tourney on sat lmao.

:phone:

0Room

Smash Lord
Lol it's exam block because in Australia our seasons are different so our semesters are different. We get summer break at the end of the year. Plus in my degree the blocks are all random and **** and we sit exams at random times lol.

But I don't give a **** about exams, just wanna practice for a tourney on sat lmao.

Ah you're right I forgot
My fault

yeah wtf is that
Magus on why people get out of hitstun when you raptor boost them

0Room

Smash Lord
Lmao I linked the post a few posts ago
It's just about the special knockback and the game immediately skipping the get up
or something

Pr0jecT

Smash Ace

crush

Smash Master
Wow thanks 0room. Also reason why mafias sheik and my falcon both stink is because falcon is my 6th best character and sheik is like mafias ... 10th best character lol.

Tekk

Smash Lord
0Room with that pro review.
I'm going to a tournament in Lille this weekend, gonna try to have some footage of my falcon recorded.

Walt

Smash Ace
My DD mix up is pretty much just changing how I far I pulse in between each direction and sometimes throw in a WD in place. Guess I'll try to mix it up more.

0Room

Smash Lord
He did, I played him
His falcon's really weird, but manageable in the fact that you always know what he's doing. I never really felt surprised by anything that he did in particular, but I guess that was because he was going for silly comboes and not trying his hardest to win.

0Room

Smash Lord
I missed you
I just didn't cry every night about it lol

Okay maybe I do but who cares?

CF is just too fun

crush

Smash Master
crush- my first thoughts

wowww, really? this is dumb. *sees m2k comment*

lols.
are you blind? that was definitely not even one of the coolest things about the video
you didnt see any of those epic taunts, knees, or falcon punches?

if seeing is believing, duckpimp cannot believe.

Top Bottom