• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SFU Tri-Smash 2 (all 3 games!)- BC, Canada - Jan. 3/4, 2009

Zero_P

Smash Ace
why does this have to be a 2 day event, cant we just have one big bracket? ;_;, or like brawl on one day abd melee and 64 on other?
It isn't that easy; we're expecting a HUGE amount of players and we just wont be able to get it all done within that time limit. Which is why we're having pools one day and then have the main bracket the other. It wouldn't be like this if barlw weren't there >_>

Clouderz

Smash Ace
It isn't that easy; we're expecting a HUGE amount of players and we just wont be able to get it all done within that time limit. Which is why we're having pools one day and then have the main bracket the other. It wouldn't be like this if barlw weren't there >_>
ahh, well....the more the merrier lol

AlanCiTuAndPope20

Smash Journeyman
to all SSB64 smashers, this might be the only chance to play Alancitu from PERU, YES PERU, grab ur controller and play some old school 64, k thanks.

What about staying there for 1 year.. lol just kidding,no more than 2 weeks.

Well I talked to Jack and Superboom and I told them that a small problem could be the language barrier. I can keep a conversation going but on writting. My english is not so good so Speaking and listening would be a real challenge for me so if you could please speak slowly = thanks.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion

Well I talked to Jack and Superboom and I told them that a small problem could be the language barrier. I can keep a conversation going but on writting. My english is not so good so Speaking and listening would be a real challenge for me so if you could please speak slowly = thanks.
I used to speak Brazilian portuguese if that helps. lol
Sabado pools haha
64 pools too if there's enough entrants?

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero

que habla espanol?

Lib3r4t3

Smash Ace
Sign me up. If James gives me a ride, I can bring a TV and Melee+Brawl, but if my parents give me the ride, I'm just going to bring my gamecube.

Btw, can we stay overnight at SFU, or do we gotta book a hotel?

unityole

Smash Lord
**** I so want in this, but is it British Columbia? Pretty far from quebec lawl...I'd so go if I had a lift and house to stay..

SSB64 and Melee ftw =]
lift and housing, just ask around. this is the prob like the only chance you get to play with Alancitu LIVE for ssb 64 :D imma bring everyone + my pet dog

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
Sign me up. If James gives me a ride, I can bring a TV and Melee+Brawl, but if my parents give me the ride, I'm just going to bring my gamecube.

Btw, can we stay overnight at SFU, or do we gotta book a hotel?
lol you just ASSUME I can drive you?!?! I totally can too man... ;P
Good, tvs is good ya.

I'll actually have 2 tvs this time myself possibly, one happens to be an 8 inch so that's why maybe not, nobody would want to play on something they can't see. -_-

**** I so want in this, but is it British Columbia? Pretty far from quebec lawl...I'd so go if I had a lift and house to stay..

SSB64 and Melee ftw =]
Smash 4life
But yeah, there are MANY good players all over the "quebecoiziez" area so sooner or later, just check back and you'll find something.

Yo, how far are you from Kage, Pkm, Chester, Vwins, Bam?
Or just read this lol

lift and housing, just ask around. this is the prob like the only chance you get to play with Alancitu LIVE for ssb 64 :D imma bring everyone + my pet dog
Imma bring everyone + my pet piggiez...
Oh wait one died, thanks for reminding me jackoff :urg:

Can I bring my dog?
Can I... uh... thanks again Yakhole
:urg:

Short answer, no, long answer, nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
seconded

OMG those were the best pun/names ever!
(jokes so no offense guys, wub wub wub <3)

Lib3r4t3

Smash Ace
Yeah, pretty rude of me. lol, sorry 'bout that. I'd probably bus or get a ride from my folks anyhow. And I MAY be able to get my TV up with the 'rents or even the bus.

I REALLY need to start on getting my license, eh?

DaZe

Smash Apprentice
You're still young yet Clouderz, I think you'll survive.

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
I can house a few if needed. I live near a skytrain so all you really need to do is sit on the train to go back and forth from SFU to my house.

Clouderz

Smash Ace
am i allowed to use the infinite deminsoinal cape with metaknight where i can stay invisible for like a couple seconds for mindgames? D:

Byuusan

Smash Journeyman
well it did say it going with the standard rules, with tweaks, so for all we know we can assume it currently banned till further notice.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
time stalling is band so after some (about 4 seconds I think is the rule) *stalling* (though melee was faster so 4 seconds was a lot, maybe Brawl 6) then you can't any more or it counts as a loss for you.

something like that anyway ionno :\

Top Bottom