• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SFU Tri-Smash 2 (all 3 games!)- BC, Canada - Jan. 3/4, 2009

FBM

Smash Apprentice
I, along with a couple guys who go by Taffy and Lysander, will be attending for Brawl singles at least. Taffy and I might go Brawl doubles as well.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
I lol but probably for different reasons.

Also, Lysander Black!?!

Yay Hillary

It's in January so I can get good at 64 to compete with Jack, good at melee so I can compete with Manly, good at Brawl so I can compete with Davy.

1 done in the brawl, .5 and working on the melee, .25 and excelling the 64

†¹Ãgøn¥¹†

Smash Ace
Will someone be able to house and give me a ride? It'd be awesome to see the good melee/64 players in canada. Maybe Chet, Vwins, damax and other good melee people would want to come if we all had a ride. =]

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
So I have to go from Kelowna to Lumby on the 1st and Lumby, back through Kelowna and on to Vancouver on the 2nd. Wow that's alot of driving to start the new year.

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
We'll be well out of the stone age when this tournament happens.

But I expect this tourney to quadriple in size after CAST. At least I hope so.

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
4X cast4? um...kinda doubt that's what you meant but YAY for biggerness...

Also, how are you getting to CAST Roby?
I was buying GH tickets the week after my birthday. So around the 20th 22nd of oct?

Unless you are SURE you can drive, and I mean POSITIVE. I can see myself going want on SWF like 2 days before CAST and seeing you post "can't drive bai!" I don't know you that well yet. But how many sasuages are going to be with us and which sasuages + how much for gas? Are you coming to vancouver or do we go to you?

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
I'm driving for sure 100% but I have a full car. I was going to cancel my truck insurance at the end of October but if your plans on the tickets change then let me know before next month and you can carpool with us too and I'll just get Noobking or CAOTIC to drive my truck while I drive my car. There's currently me and 4 others.

Daltsy, CAOTIC, Noobking, Lib3r4t3 (or jugfingers if he can instead and Lib will bus and I'll pick him up at the station there) They're coming here from Vic and Van to my house sometime earlier that week then we're leaving Thursday morning.

The only way I ever bail is when I have to go alone. Ask Jack, I'll go if even 1 person comes with me because I went to SFU alone once and it was lame. I'm pretty sure all 5 of these current people actually want to go to this tourney so the only way I'm not going is if all 5 of them die, I don't think EVERYONE I'm going with will die by then. >_>
Edit: nvm, for this I'd go alone cause it's my cousins bday too lol

I could just pick you up at the GH station if you want as well.

So far it's a 100$ donation from Adam and AJ (probably going to winter tires) so that would be good from everyone else too. It's the most fuel efficient car before getting into Hybrids so 100$ from everyone should be good even to cover tires. Don't know how it handles that much weight through mountains though. The only thing close that it has handled was lugging my drum set up Big White mountain and it was fine but more might be needed. Doubt it but worst case 150$.

Housing provided for you if you like too.

Bwmat

Smash Ace
well, i'm coming of course.
I can bring ssbm/brawl and a cube and a wii, and maybe a tv if I can get a ride?

Firestorm88

Smash Lord
Haha. I asked him the same thing. Didn't know you guys asked too. Well, I made up a little something with the name he gave me.

Advertise! Print out and post at your schools and whatnot.
Printable copy: http://www.sendspace.com/file/ff3242

Edit: The jpeg above is coming out wrong. PDF at the download link is the way it's supposed to look.

Top Bottom