• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SFU Tri-Smash 2 (all 3 games!)- BC, Canada - Jan. 3/4, 2009

Firestorm88

Smash Lord
That was a typo on the poster if that's what you're referring to. I was just putting in provinces. It was 1AM what can I say :( Ooorrrr we can just keep calling chocolate_thunda Ontarian :D

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
I'm in.

FINALLY A RANDOM TOURNAMENT!!! AN EVENT I ACTUALLY HAVE A CHANCE OF WINNING!!!

hey I main random, so I'm good to go.

Also, I'll be playing more 64... just so that I can at least take one stock off of boom and alancitu :p

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
I'm in.

FINALLY A RANDOM TOURNAMENT!!! AN EVENT I ACTUALLY HAVE A CHANCE OF WINNING!!!

hey I main random, so I'm good to go.

Also, I'll be playing more 64... just so that I can at least take one stock off of boom and alancitu :p
um...I'm the random main that wins everything...sowy :\

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
um...I'm the random main that wins everything...sowy :\
well we'll see about that. Wanna untimate money match me then? it involves a best of 3 in all 3 games. each game is worth a set amount (like $1 each for example). therefore best of 3 in 64, best of 3 in melee, and best of 3 in brawl. Also, every character selected is random (64, choose a cpu at random, and that is your character). Also, the stages are random to the neutrals of that game (or random or choice in 64). I'm currently 1-0 in this challenge.

alancitu isn't coming to this...BUT I MIGHT
but... *sniff*... I thought... but... *sniff*... but...
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
well we'll see about that. Wanna untimate money match me then? it involves a best of 3 in all 3 games. each game is worth a set amount (like $1 each for example). therefore best of 3 in 64, best of 3 in melee, and best of 3 in brawl. Also, every character selected is random (64, choose a cpu at random, and that is your character). Also, the stages are random to the neutrals of that game (or random or choice in 64). I'm currently 1-0 in this challenge.
Sounds good. Best of 3, $5, all random characters and stages (CP stages included in the random select, we'll decide what those are before hand) in each game. So $15 on the line. Ultimate.

I know how to main random in melee and 64, don't have to explain that to me lol. I have to say though, the last 2 months of just be going with actual mains in melee and it's sooo much easier cause that game has so much tech skill and I suck at tech skill. (I wonder why I've always sucked at tech skill XD )

Ced: MM. Bo5, $5. Last time we played, it was me and Jumblez vs you and Corbin in doubles back in July and we beat you in the first round then we met in the loser bracket later and you knocked us out. Those were ggs XD

Edit: BTW, I'm confirmed and there's like 1-8 potential people coming so Imma guess 4 will come with me there.

AJ, Kaelen and Tyler almost for sure (90% chance)

maybe and good chance Chris, Anthony, Joey, Saki or other Armstrong guys if Tyler brings them (Alex, Zach, Flash) (60% chance)

and possibly but doubtfully Sakis friends Dave and Ryne, a Dave from Golden, Matt from Oliver, Steve but he's a little young and some more of Anthony and Joeys friends (Mitch, Kurtis, Jared) (30% chance)

and I think it'll be a massive bus trip and we'll just totally dominate a GH together cause I have to be in Lumby up to the 1st and wont have time to get my crap together for a car trip XD

still bringing my full set up don't worry, I have ways of wrapping tvs in blankets on busses =D

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
Deal. $5 each game. I hear I'm going up against the best random in BC :p. So now that's two confirmed ultimate money matches at $5: Dynamist & Lib3r4t3 :p I'm either going to become very rich or very poor by the end of the tournament... anyone else wanna steal money from me in an ultimate money match? :p

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
Deal. $5 each game. I hear I'm going up against the best random in BC :p. So now that's two confirmed ultimate money matches at $5: Dynamist & Lib3r4t3 :p I'm either going to become very rich or very poor by the end of the tournament... anyone else wanna steal money from me in an ultimate money match? :p
The best Random in the world! lol no, I just love all of the characters too much to pick just a few and happen to place well in tourneys with randomness XD

Edit: Lib, we were gonna have the Ultimate MM at MOST2 but the road closure screwed you over so how about here instead?

CED GET *****

also we'll **** in teams this time for sure :D
You're ****ing dead mang, I've got a secret weapon for this thing (hopefully he pulls through cause I'm liking what I'm hearing)

Edit: Oh, and mm is still on in melee AND Barlw >:[

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
lol I make a suggestion to one person about the ultimate money match, and now everyone wants to try it. I'll play against anyone who wants to challenge me. At the end of the tournament, I'm either going to be very rich or very poor, and I don't think I'm going to get rich anytime soon... :p

edit: lol just saw my sig I put in the summer. As if I knew that I would Ultimate MM someone one day... :p

Lib3r4t3

Smash Ace
BOOO ON RUUUSHAN! MK FTL! CF >>>>>>>>> everyone!

Blue Yoshi and Dyna- Sweet deal right there. If you guys don't mind, I want it in Brawl, 64, Melee, if that's 'kay. Also, Dyna, I'm not doing 5$ per game with you lol. 3$ per game, 10$ if someone wins all three, alright?

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
BOOO ON RUUUSHAN! MK FTL! CF >>>>>>>>> everyone!

Blue Yoshi and Dyna- Sweet deal right there. If you guys don't mind, I want it in Brawl, 64, Melee, if that's 'kay. Also, Dyna, I'm not doing 5$ per game with you lol. 3$ per game, 10$ if someone wins all three, alright?
lol you a chiken cause you smart but you at least a smart chiken... deal =D

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
Sion, you Link in melee? I think that's what I heard...

MM Link ditto cause I am the best Link in the universe (this side of the okanagan lake and kelowna airport and probably not much more cause I need to practice a little bit cough)

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
The only way I'd be able to beat you boom is if I had a 5-stock advantage (in a 5-stock match), or a 4-stock advantage and you suicide at one point :p.

Sure I'll MM you. Wanna make it an ultimate MM? 64 is included... :p If not, I'll 64 MM you, no stock advantages. My goal would be to take one stock from you in each game.

Sion

Island of Horizon
Sion, you Link in melee? I think that's what I heard...

MM Link ditto cause I am the best Link in the universe (this side of the okanagan lake and kelowna airport and probably not much more cause I need to practice a little bit cough)
Sure, I'll MM you. I do main Link now after being a high tier hoar for so long. January still feels centuries away though.

Eggz

Smash Hero
woahwoahowaohwaoh

if this is the same day as IE smash, i cant make it
and i really ****in wanna come. I'd be coming with probably like 8 people

Top Bottom