• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SFU Tri-Smash 3 - Burnaby, BC - May 2/3 - *NEED BRAWL DISCS*

SuPeRbOoM

Smash Master
Hey I never said it was good... but it's something that could be included in the compilation. The first one had Francis and Dan continuously up-airing a Samus in brawl doubles... so why not this?

Either way...

HYPE!!!!!

I'd be up for 64 crews. What would it be? Vancouver area vs everywhere else? That seems to be split evenly... depending on how many people are interested...
I'd rather do it when kefit gets here on saturday but I don't think there will be enough time then.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
So hows the TS2 compilation vid going? That **** better be ready for TS3 official unveiling.
Hows your butt after i nutted on WA's smash community awwww yeuh!! <3

BRING PEEPS TO THIS KLINE! BRING AS MANY AS YOU CAN!!! THE BEST OF THE BEST!!! <3

Westjet flight WS 119 Friday, May 1st
Arrive Vancouver international 08:03

Westjet flight WS 136 Tuesday, May 5th
Depart Vancouver international 10:00

get hype
*gets hype*... I'm MMing u hella carl

Byuusan

Smash Journeyman
So hows the TS2 compilation vid going? That **** better be ready for TS3 official unveiling.
It'll be ready

All I know is it's out of my hands now. Don't forget to constantly pester Meta for the video.
It actually in mah hands :o I got the project file :p

Well, this better be in the compilation video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMyRbInndYQ

1:28 - 1:52

Best part of our Low Tier Loser's Finals set.
**** straight it in there...... im just kidding.

mak-dall

Smash Rookie
no i cant make this but i have gotten a lot better over the school year. See ya at the next event

b51

Smash Rookie
YOOOO i've been waiting for sumthing like this in burnaby for so long hahaha i thought i was the only one who still plays 64 smash haha n plus i go to sfu kk i'll be there for sure with my buddies i'll give u an email

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
That's pretty lame Evan, how you banned Corneria in SSBM. Maybe you should ban Green greens to cause that ones good for fox also.

Byuusan

Smash Journeyman
wtf norfair banned im not coming nemore
Deal with it, Halberd is banned too, you think im happy about that?
Both of my best stage banned, i might as well not show up..... but i have to b/c im recording that day too.

LOL please stop talking, you're good at a crappy game don't go so excited about it.
It a game he can win money off, course he'll go excited about it.

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
Evan any other stages you suck at that you wanna ban?

Just need to check since you haven't updated the main page in a while.

Sanu

Smash Champion
Wow Rampage, calm down mang >.>

Corneria is banned here in EC too and for good reason. Supercamp, same reason Hyrule is banned.

Zero_P

Smash Ace
You're not coming because corneria is banned?
lol
Not because corneria itself if banned but because he banned a stage that doesn't deserve a ban and if he does this who knows what other stupid things he might do

and I am going, and picking corneria whether he likes it or not

FalseFalco

Smash Master
Wow Rampage, calm down mang >.>

Corneria is banned here in EC too and for good reason. Supercamp, same reason Hyrule is banned.
wrong

Hyrule is large enough to make it possible to win the match without ever engaging your opponent
Corneria is tiny with a ledge that makes it ridiculously easy to approach someone camping under the wing. I've never seen a match last more than 4 minutes on that map.

Corneria has been legit for 7 years and I will tell you right now that no amount of fox bs i might experience on that map will change my mind.

Please unban corneria.

Metà

Smash Master
Ah f*ck it, I'll just unban the stages. I really should have asked before I put them on the list, but I was talking with some players from other regions (see midwest + EC canada) and decided that I would try to change a few things, but w/e.

Also, I never meant to ban Halberd, it should be on the CP stage, that was a trivial mistake. I'll just put the stage list back to how it was, I should have realized what a sh*tstorm this would cause.

Metà

Smash Master
Whatever it takes to win I guess.

Superior Frame knowledge+Jiggz+Ban Corneria = GGGGGGG
No, if I don't want to play that stage, I ban it for the set. If I don't want others to play on it, I ban it from the tournament. It was kind of a douche move just banning it on a whim though, and I won't do that again. I'd like to have some sort of discussion over the stage list though, before the next big tournament we have here.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT

WTF?!
Corneria and Halberd and Norfair were banned?

Unban them all

YES NORFAIR TOO

It's a good stage and the only reason it's even considered banned by any is because it's bad for a few top characters (like Snake and Falco and crap) and good for mid/low tiers that give them a chance to win.

**** that, it's as legit as Yoshi's Island (that promotes camping, has ledges you CAN'T EVEN JUMP FROM CAUSE IT'S ****ED and disables autocancelling most aerails.

Top Bottom