• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SFU Tri-Smash 3 - Burnaby, BC - May 2/3 - *NEED BRAWL DISCS*

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
:(
ummm lets see, not a single other person in WA seems to be able to go to this somehow cuz it seems WA sucks and plan like little *****es or whatever

idk

but I dont think WA is gonna make it to this one.
:(
I had a feeling.. :(

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
There's a chance I wont make it either, just letting you know in advance boom so I don't leave you hanging in doubles again..

Anyway it's 50/50 right now so don't give up on me just yet, i'll let you know whats happening thursday afternoon.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
I need a partner in melee doubles. Preferably someone who doesn't care, cause I don't lol, but I do wanna compete in the event :p.

Clouderz

Smash Ace
no way in hell would my parents let someone house me
as good as that sounds
it'll never happen
sorry
='(

Sion

Island of Horizon
There's a chance I wont make it either, just letting you know in advance boom so I don't leave you hanging in doubles again..

Anyway it's 50/50 right now so don't give up on me just yet, i'll let you know whats happening thursday afternoon.
You tell me to show up, but you're 50/50? I'm only going if Roby is going.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Yea real talk, Half of us were signed up for it before we even knew about it. I think Eggz said that ppl were coming.

BUT...
I have been asking ppl for like a month and everyone said they were in, and then I was trying to get carpools together last week and ppl:

Dont have birth certificates
Dont have money
Forgot
Have papers due tuesday
Have midterms early that week
Have homework
Are going to Gameclucks instead but also have one of the above
Need a ride but cant go anyway
Have johns
Are tired
Are ****ing little *****es

I wasnt planning on driving up there someone else was, so I put my van in the shop for breaks and Im not trying to carpool alone.

Sorry guys, WA ****ed up again :(

Sion

Island of Horizon
People screwing around and not doing stuff REALLY makes me not want to attend.

Legit reasons excluded.

Eggz

Smash Hero
My mom can't find the original copy of my birth certificate, and the Canadian border bot said he'd write a note in the system to give me le boot without it.

Sooo im ****ed.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
My mom can't find the original copy of my birth certificate, and the Canadian border bot said he'd write a note in the system to give me le boot without it.

Sooo im ****ed.
Yea that ****er did. I know all of us planned to just do it again too [just bring copies] but he had to put a note in the cpu. Its my fault, Im black lol.

But to answer questions, right now all you need is a birth certificate to cross the border along with ID. It has to be original tho. In june you need a full out passport.

unityole

Smash Lord
well WA bails time to time, make sense they bail this time cause they were here last time.

unityole

Smash Lord
well im housing a few people that are coming from victoria, Francis and Matt? and Including Dan and myself so we got 4 peep so far.

so the plan goes, curry_object10 going airport and pick Dan and Carl up at around 8:30 AM on friday morning, then straight to SFU, so they'll get here no later than 10:30 AM. When they arrive, we smash until Evan finally opens his smashfest at or later than 4:00 PM.

Smash continues until around 10:00 PM ish when Evan finally closes down and wait for tourney the next day. In Francis' car he'll have Dan, Matt and myself and plus 1 more person along with 2 of his TVs, then we head to my house in surrey for friday night, and this process repeats for saturday and possibly sunday too.

Having said that, I can house up to 7 people not including myself. I've a TV on top of Francis' TVs makes it 3, all 3 games are avaliable here. Ive got 4 pretty decent couches at my place and a bed for one, rest they just need to bring sleeping bag and it should be good to go. I don't cook and theres nothing for me to use for any kind of cooking, so we'll eat out. Theres mcdonald, ihop, dennys and tim-horton all 5-10 mins drive away from my place.

If another person willing to drive, I can house 4 more people, they just need to bring their own towel/sleepbag or w/e they need for 2 nights. if you got more questions talk to me about it on msn and we'll sort things out.

edit: I've spoke to John (Hitsugaya) about housing, and I think hes getting a ride with us, which makes it 3 people left.

Clouderz

Smash Ace
dont worry guys
even if i cant make saturday, (i might convince my parents to let me bus)
ill still try to make it to every other melee tournament and some melee smashfests that i can ;___;

btw, im trying REALLY hard to use x/y....idk how you guys do it, srsly

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
i don't think i am coming for the first day, unless you guys need an extra t.v. I don't think i'll be participating in any of the events on that day unless anyone wants to do dbbls with me :p but i live really close to sfu so just pm me or something if you need the t.v on that day and i'll just hang out there watching ppl play :D

and it says may 3rd and 4th on the scedual. but 2nd and 3rd on the title D: which one is it?

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
I can't bring my 64

Some ******* took it home with him after our jam practice cause his gf likes some DK64 gayass **** on it.

but it's aight

Confirm Cakeh as well.
Steve
Brawl and Melee doubles and Singles
coming with Okanagan
yeah

unityole

Smash Lord
I'm alright for housing. I'm in Abbotsford till the end of August so I can take myself down there. Rob and Hillary need some, though, as well as a few more guys from Victoria, most likely.
r u saying u want to hosue people at ur place, or want to stay over night at my place? lol.

Carl's in!! and R0b too

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
I don't even know why I bothered saying I'd go, should have expected this would happen. Anyway family issues got in the way, going to this would be a waste of time. I won't be able to concentrate or have any will to play the game.

Have fun, sorry boom.

Top Bottom