• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SFU Tri-Smash 3 - Burnaby, BC - May 2/3 - *NEED BRAWL DISCS*

talking_chicken

Smash Apprentice
**IMPORTANT**

NEED MORE TV'S/SET-UPS

yehs
I'm bringing the tiny one I usually bring, only for the Saturday, though. Victoria's bringing at least 2 more, I think.

I'm also bringing a Cube, but I'd appreciate it if someone brought an extra Melee disc if they have one. The one I usually have is with someone in Victoria and the one I have here at home is scratched a little and sometimes throws disc errors. Mostly reliable, but I'd rather not take that chance.

Byuusan

Smash Journeyman
... with a guitar? I have no idea what your talking about False :o

It that ridclously large stage with 4 platforms and 1 central platform in a form of a V, and hazards comes from literally everywhere.

Apparently it a good cp stage against nearly all top tier char because of the stage setup.

It also in the cp/banned stage for stage picks, so if Meta wants it banned, it legally banned from teh tournament.

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
Yeah I'll bring melee setup+vcr bunch of tapes.

Dunno when I'll be able to get the vids up but nice to have them fo' da record.

unityole

Smash Lord
As Jack requested, I'll bring a 64 set-up... but no controllers. My controllers suck, to say the least.
nice nice ROB support the 64.
everyone should enter 64 ffa with hammer + pokeball only

since its ffa there should be no rules so 3v1 is allowed. we should all 3v1 on dan and **** him kkkk?

dan have u pick out ur partner yet for 64 mm vs me and evan?

Sanu

Smash Champion
wrong

Hyrule is large enough to make it possible to win the match without ever engaging your opponent
Corneria is tiny with a ledge that makes it ridiculously easy to approach someone camping under the wing. I've never seen a match last more than 4 minutes on that map.

Corneria has been legit for 7 years and I will tell you right now that no amount of fox bs i might experience on that map will change my mind.

Please unban corneria.
I guess you've never played against me <_<

FalseFalco

Smash Master
I got friday off work! (that means I'm getting on a plane instead of working)

I think I'm trying to stay wherever dan is staying, but since nothings confirmed at this point I dunno.

Evan and Keith can you add me on msn? carl_trautman@hotmail(dot)com

Clouderz

Smash Ace
you guys shouldnt need to wory about banning stages because ill be winning this whole tournament

btw whats a norfair? luululululu
btwwwww yakal i <33333333 your chrono cross avvy lolz that game is ggggggg
everyone shud enter barwl so you can all help me fund towards college looool

unityole

Smash Lord
i think i might be able to house, ONLY if someone willing to drive there cause i live REALLY far, like dieslow far, Surrey

i can probably house up to say 6 people, with restriction and strict rule conditions =/

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
I agree, somehow.

Also Dan, I need a 64 teamziez still ;D

Yakal is top tier, of course he's cocky

Norfair ***** **** all over the ****ing place

Only ******* are killed by stages (lulz yakal figate orpheon)

unityole

Smash Lord
oh btw i dont think i can make the 1st day because likely my parents wont drive me their 2 times
can their be soem melee setups on day 2 =(
someone should house this kid, i would house u if someone can drive to surrey and back, its like 30 mins drive at night but bus/skytrain will take about 1 and half hour.

and we all chip for gas? lol

Byuusan

Smash Journeyman
I can probably house the kid if he wants, i jsut found out my sister gone for the weekend so i can house 1 more person. Unless a OOP doesn't have a place yet.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
:(
ummm lets see, not a single other person in WA seems to be able to go to this somehow cuz it seems WA sucks and plan like little *****es or whatever

idk

but I dont think WA is gonna make it to this one.
:(

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
if someone is in dire need of a place to stay, i'm sure somebody could sleep on mah couch

Top Bottom