• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SFU Tri-Smash 3 - Burnaby, BC - May 2/3 - *NEED BRAWL DISCS*

Spin-Dash

Smash Journeyman
Needs moar hype, lolz. The mountains in Spring time... It'll be nice.

Now if Alberta played more Brawl so I could get some better playing/practice in before this, I'd be set.

[EDIT]

Or if Evan could send mah game back asap. We ♥ you man. Thank you. XD

Zero_P

Smash Ace

Now if Alberta played more Brawl so I could get some better playing/practice in before this, I'd be set.

[EDIT]

Or you could just play melee

Byuusan

Smash Journeyman

[EDIT]

Live at my place, that all the practice you'll ever need.

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
I'm going, as long as all my exams are done.

Here's hype for all of you: my rematch with Evan (i.e. my complete destruction to the hands of Evan).

May need partners... depends on how the Victoria crew partners up.

Byuusan

Smash Journeyman
so Streaming currently being tested, found a reliable place to do it, have both video and game audio working but NO Microphone audio for commentary, anyone who knows how to fix that in ustream.com, please either leave a msg here or PM me.

ewic

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2363-5634-0009
Holy cow, it looks like a lot of famous people are coming, so I'd love to come, although mark me as unconfirmed (under the name "Ewic"), since I'll need to figure out a way to get there and a place to stay.

Someone told me that last time, a lot of people just slept in the venue? If that's the case again for April, then that base is covered. Could someone tell me what you guys usually do for accommodation?

Oh, and If I go, I'll be signed up for Brawl singles and doubles.

One more thing... If I need to bring a Wii or something, let me know, and I'll see if I can make it happen.

Thanks!

Byuusan

Smash Journeyman
Ok Streaming might or might NOT happen, my computer can't seem to do it anymore, course there is 1 other option but that involves using the host computer for streaming and recording, course i doubt he'll do it so im going to keep working on it.

Just a heads up on that thing.

As for the projector for finals, is definately doable, i already know how to set it up so it should be something i can promise to do.

Top Bottom