• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SFU Tri-Smash 3 - Burnaby, BC - May 2/3 - *NEED BRAWL DISCS*

FrenchToasts

Smash Journeyman
ill come too for smash this time not dota lmao

i lied, i really came for dota but atleast jack isnt away on these days so ill smash

Asa

Smash Hero
Quick question. If I cannot attend the first day (due to finals), can I not do the second day?

Metà

Smash Master
<3 all the WA people coming. You guys are the best =D

At this point it might be easier for me to list all the people from WA that aren't coming to this. LOL

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
omgwtf the aib page was deceiving XD
i thought there was only going to be like 12 people going D:
now clouderz and ally are going too...... T~T
kindof big for my first tounry but oh well at least it will be fun :)
if you need any help with anything, i can bring like t.vs or something.

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
Well i can only bring like 2. one is a 32" the other 27" both flatscreen, which kinda sucks for brawl.

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
i would bring my wii too, but it is retarted and has pixelated lines running through the screen :\

Metà

Smash Master
The date for this event has now been officially changed to May 2/3. Get hyped.

ok I might come if this gets bigger. (U guys should all sign in brawl even if most of you dont play it to help my Plane ticket money back :p)
Ally, I will enter both Brawl singles AND doubles if you come to this, and I don't even play the game ever anymore. If you come, the attendance will increase, I'm pretty sure of this. Who doesn't want to play Ally in Brawl? Even I do, and like I said, I don't play it at all. XD

So yeah kids, Ally ***** and stuff, give him your money.

Metà

Smash Master
so yes to the t.vs?
Yes, bring as many as you can. If any TV's cannot be used for the tournament, for whatever reason, we will use them for friendlies and stuff. More TV's is always better, doesn't matter if there's a tiny bit of lag, the colour is bad, or their really small. We will only know if it's really suitable for tournament play if you bring it, and if it isn't, we will try to make use of it anyway.

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
Yes, bring as many as you can. If any TV's cannot be used for the tournament, for whatever reason, we will use them for friendlies and stuff. More TV's is always better, doesn't matter if there's a tiny bit of lag, the colour is bad, or their really small. We will only know if it's really suitable for tournament play if you bring it, and if it isn't, we will try to make use of it anyway.
Okay cool, the t.vs are fine its just the wii thats a bit retarted.
i'll bring a melee and brawl disc

Metà

Smash Master
Oh shi-- I thought I hosted 64 + Brawl on the same day at SFU6. Well, every other time has had at least one day dedicated to Melee, considering all the other ones were 1-day Melee events. >_>

Btw if I haven't mentioned it already, this is the last time I'm hosting Brawl. I'm pretty much done with the game, but everyone should come to this last one, cause it's gonna be really good.

smash mash

Smash Apprentice
dammit evans how could u not add me on the list off the peops that are going...and highlight me red....lol just playin...but seriously im prob gonna go...i dont know who ally is...but if ur good i hope u do...although braw; isnt played here so i have bearly played it but im pretty good in it as well...

Top Bottom