• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shadow the Hedgehog

Naota-Kun

Smash Journeyman
Not to mention Amy has more chance and simply is an overall better character than say Shadow. I have a freakin' forum dedicated to her ****it so it only makes sense I prefer her out of any Sonic chraracter.

Amy >>>> Shadow

some random freak

Smash Journeyman
you know what, i wondered when someone would say that

you just have to play sonic battle to realise she is a better fighter than shadow(as odd as it sounds)

and i would rather see amy act stupid (the fact that sonic is scared of her and she dosn't even notice) than shadow moaning about maria

some random freak

Smash Journeyman
people may call amy a stupid irritating ***** but the fact is that she makes people laugh(might just be me) by the fact she is oblivious of everything. all shadow does is say he is the ultimate life form and ......mari...a................how tragic(not)

Naota-Kun

Smash Journeyman
Agreed. That Ultimate Life Form crap is getting so annoying. You know how overused that is in video games and Anime. Cell even uttered he is the ultimate life form at some point despite my hatred towards DBZ and Mewtwo kinda uttered it out somewhat but in a different way in Pokemon: The First Movie as well but at least Mewtwo's awesome. For an 'Ultimate Life Form" he sure doesn't have a strong mind. He mourns about Maria too much. The ***** is dead and that is the past. Get over yourself, emo hedgehog!

SupaSmashBrotha

Smash Ace
Come on guys don't be so hard on Shadow. I'm sure Sonic Team realized their mistake and are going to return Shadow back to his former glory. I think Shadow's character would be much more interesting if he was a demented clone trying to kill Sonic -- Like Metal Sonic.

Kirby Superstar

Smash Apprentice
Nah. If anything, shadow should be in the game, not sonic. Ever since his appearence in Shadow the Hedgehog, people have want to unleash his power on chars like kirby and samus. Plus he would have the perfect special attack (chaos Blast) because it would destroy everyone on the map. he has a perfect move set and for B attacks he could have chaos control (B + up) and bazooka (B + right/left) andChaos unleash (B + down) and it would get like people in a 3 foot radius or so if he was surrounded. and he has perfect A button attacks but i don't need to say em'. If anyone from sega is gona be in, it's shadow. he's the most power character ever made in the sega games. thats called a good argument :)

Naota-Kun

Smash Journeyman
Yuck, that idea sucks. Are you aware Sonic is the most prominent of his universe and actually was the most requested 3rd party character for Brawl of all in Japan. Simple, Sonic (badass) >>>>>>>>>>> Shadow (emo).

HiddenTiger

Smash Lord
Nah. If anything, shadow should be in the game, not sonic. Ever since his appearence in Shadow the Hedgehog, people have want to unleash his power on chars like kirby and samus. Plus he would have the perfect special attack (chaos Blast) because it would destroy everyone on the map. he has a perfect move set and for B attacks he could have chaos control (B + up) and bazooka (B + right/left) andChaos unleash (B + down) and it would get like people in a 3 foot radius or so if he was surrounded. and he has perfect A button attacks but i don't need to say em'. If anyone from sega is gona be in, it's shadow. he's the most power character ever made in the sega games. thats called a good argument :)
Oh my science. I seriously want to smack you so hard right now. You honestly think Shadow deserves it more than Sonic does? What the crap are you smoking? Answer me this, smart guy: What's the name of the franchise? What was the name of the first game? What's the name of the newest game coming out? Go on, answer me.

Zombie Cola

Smash Ace
YOU ARE SOFA KING WE TODD ED!

he's the most power character ever made in the sega games
Wrong, he's the most two dimensional character in the SONIC universe

Ever since his appearence in Shadow the Hedgehog, people have want to unleash his power on
Maybe YOU want to "unleash" his super tard powers on unique original franchises, but then again no one cares.
thats called a good argument :)

Wrong again sally, that's called an opinion.

Btw, use proper grammar.

Naota-Kun

Smash Journeyman
Oh my science. I seriously want to smack you so hard right now. You honestly think Shadow deserves it more than Sonic does? What the crap are you smoking? Answer me this, smart guy: What's the name of the franchise? What was the name of the first game? What's the name of the newest game coming out? Go on, answer me.
To add to that what is the name of the team who created the video game franchise?

koal

Smash Rookie
what if insead of changing sonics color they gave him an outfit instead, like a black laether coat or something like that. I suggest this because i think it would be werid to see sonic have his skin all green or yellow.

koal

Smash Rookie
What if sonic had different outfits to choose from rather then haveing a full body color change. Like maybe he could have a black leather coat or something, i suggest this because i think it would be werid to see sonic with yellow or green skin.

Zombie Cola

Smash Ace
What if sonic had different outfits to choose from rather then haveing a full body color change. Like maybe he could have a black leather coat or something, i suggest this because i think it would be werid to see sonic with yellow or green skin.
Just because you post it twice, doesn't mean we're gonna respond any faster.

some random freak

Smash Journeyman
i wonder what whould happebn if sonic went ******** err i mean...emo
well tails would have nobody to look up to (and might become a powerful character..you never know)or he will also become emo.

knuckles would brag how good he is compared to sonic.or contiue to guard the emerld

shadow would be like.....help maria..(no change)

eggman would rule the world and amy.............well.......

koal

Smash Rookie
sorry for the double post, i didnt think the first one i sent got made so i retyped it. i know better now though so it wont happen again.

some random freak

Smash Journeyman
seriously it is a shame how shadow went from a hedgehog that wanted to kill evryone on earth to a hedgehog who wants to find out about his friend (the now world famous maria). the sa2 shadow was good as he had no guns, did not complain about maria as much and wanted world domination. in sonic heroes he had no memory of world domination and only wanted to know about his past(this is where it started to go wrong)
then there is sonic battle. still complaining over maria and requests he dies.
then he gets his own game. wtf? this is where we know he is definately an emo. and the crappiness of the game never helped either

bring back the world domination shadow

Naota-Kun

Smash Journeyman
SRF, you have a point. I could have never said it better myself. Shadow's dramatic change was totally uncool and ruined the character itself. I have to admit I used to admire Shadow before he transformed into an emo because his badass attitude that shows he takes no orders really made him a strong character with intentions to rule the world and destroy all in his path but now what became of him. He's an emo who mourns about his dead girlfriend and takes orders from an alien that needs a gun to prove his worth.

some random freak

Smash Journeyman
shadow was good because at first he and sonic hated each other. then because of sonic's freindly attitude they became friends in sonic heroes and afterwards. see, if sonic never became shadows friend it would have turned out better. shadow would still be evil and a badass. the whole maria crap would have been limited i.e not as bad as it is now and then eggman would not be the only boss.

Naota-Kun

Smash Journeyman
Maria is probably the lamest in game Sonic character next to Tikal. At least Tikal was playable in SA2 Battle.

W4veMantis

Smash Journeyman
I agree with Peeze.. I hate Big...period.
Shadow is still sic nasty and should be in Brawl with Sonic. Hands down.
I'd rather see Shadow insted of knucles or tails.
Later...

W4veMantis

Smash Journeyman
Lol. im not sayin knuckles would be a bad char to put in. I just think shadows better.
I mean...he has hover skates. come on.

Peeze

Smash Master
Yeah uh I'm gonna need you to click that big red 'X' in the top right hand corner of your screen cause that was crap.
Obviously Shadow/Sonic wont be impossible to control, or else noone will use him.

Naota-Kun

Smash Journeyman
Hovering and flying are two different things.
Naota's not here, huh? Let's see who hovers in Melee? Oh yes, Mewtwo and he's suppost to be the most badass Pokemon/Nintendo villain ever but they made him a pansy in Melee. It's his 'hovering', like Shadow, that made him floaty and easy to KO. Knuckles and Tails defiantely over Shadow. Sonic over Shadow, And yes, defiantely Snake over Shadow (because Snake is better than Shadow overall) so Shadow for the lose. Shadow is severely overrated.

Top Bottom