• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Should Diddy Kong be banned from competitive Brawl?

Should Diddy Kong be banned from competitive play?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
I've been a pot filler to this broken character, MK was easy compared to this guy.

Felix's Trix were just too broken and cheap

dainbramage

Smash Journeyman
It's a shame that HTML can't be embedded any more. Otherwise infinite loops of friday all over the site would be appropriate i think.

Also I'm a gay non-american terrorist who thinks diddy should be bant. which do I vote for?

EDIT: Can the filter for "gay" remain after today please? Thanks.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
I'm browsing on my phone right now and everything looks fine, just switch the site to mobile mode.

Which words are being changed? Lol. Metaknight diddy Kong dedede.

Edit: oh gawd, I just got to work, I'm glad I have head phones

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Alright, I guess we can't type character names LOL

Padô

Smash Lord
Stop trolling such an important topic.

@GIMR

Yeah. We cant type characters names.

Bowser, Pokemon Trainer, Falco, Wolf, Fox, Peach, Snake, Kirby, Ivysaur, Charizard, Squirtle, Mr. Game & Watch, Wario, Link, Zelda, Ganondorf, Captain Falcon, Luigi, Ice Climbers, Pit, Zero Suit Samus, Sonic, Dedede, MK, Olimar, Yoshi, Samus, Sheik, ROB, Ike, Marth

Player-1

Smash Legend
He can't infinite the entire cast. Luigi is a prime example so we should just ban luigi since he kills people at 30%

_D._

Smash Apprentice
why the **** are so many people complaining we have the option to play with any character in the cast. This sounds like people wanting an easier time in brawl. Mk is the gayest of all so what if diddy has items, deal with it. Diddy should stay in ,no one should be banned in brawl. I hate mk and diddy stop being little *****es and instead work your *** off to beat him. I hope this is just an some april fools bull**** cause you guys cannot be serious.

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
No we're being serious.

Diddy Kong, and to a much lesser extent, MK are severely threatening the metagame of Brawl to the extent where the likely future of tournaments is it being infested with 90% Diddy Kong users and 10% MK users, because only MK has a slight disadvantage against him and therefore has a chance of beating him.

Ban Diddy, maybe MK.

ChKn

Smash Ace
Yes (For, Straight, American)
No (Against, Gay, Terrorist)
No neither for people that are bi? I had to vote for yes cause if I didn't it meant that I was a gay/bi terrorist.

EpixAura

Smash Journeyman
Lol, good ****. I love the argument "Diddy promotes diversity At tournies where MK is banned."
The worst part is, some of the arguments almost convinced me, lol. Why do you even have all of these quotes anyway?
The sheer number of people who have voted "no" in spite of the obvious intention of this helps me understand why nothing ever gets done around here. No wonder MK hasn't been banned yet. People won't even ban Diddy under such obvious circumstances.

Curlz

Smash Lord
So people have discovered how to use Diddy effectively. The metagame has improved so now Meta Knight isn't the best character in the game anymore.....

Congratulations! We're playing a fighting game like is was meant to! :D

Forgotten Soul

Smash Rookie
Dude, Diddy Kong throwing bananas is part of the game, if you cant handle it, go play your dust covered family fun games.

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Only non-Ike mains would vote yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom