• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Should Diddy Kong be banned from competitive Brawl?

Should Diddy Kong be banned from competitive play?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Mmm

Actually, this was already the BBR vote. Diddy Kong had already reached a 2/3rds majority.

Taking into account the public poll, which created 3 votes for ban~

The final count was 68.75% of voters agreeing to ban Diddy Kong!!

THE METAGAME IS SAVED GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PARTY TIME

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
Mmm

Actually, this was already the BBR vote. Diddy Kong had already reached a 2/3rds majority.

Taking into account the public poll, which created 3 votes for ban~

The final count was 68.75% of voters agreeing to ban Diddy Kong!!

THE METAGAME IS SAVED GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PARTY TIME

Zyns

Smash Rookie
This game has a troll community, "Yeah lets just ban him instead of meta knight because we don't feel like playing against him" pathetic.

Abel1994

Smash Lord
Atleast MK is more fun playiing because you can ACTUALLY MOVE AROUND AND DONT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT GEY BANANA EVERYWERE!

So is he officailly ban now or is this a troll?

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
This game has a troll community, "Yeah lets just ban him instead of meta knight because we don't feel like playing against him" pathetic.
You are suffering from "Diddy Syndrome"

I feel bad for you, we are working on a cure though.

Zyns

Smash Rookie
If the SNL is an issue just ban that lol, theres no possible way you can do that by accident.

ElDominio

Smash Journeyman
I hereby want to ban everyone cept Ganon and Link.

We want a true battle of Good VS Evil and skill, and this is the only way I see it happening.

yes?

Nike.

Smash Hero
Wow.

BBR actually has the power to ban Diddy Kong if they wish.

Shaya, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee??? :]

BlueZebra

Smash Journeyman
Put a limit to how many times he can throw a banana. Put his item throw limit at 35 and the rest of the cast at 50. Yup.

ElDominio

Smash Journeyman
In my region, Sonic is banned.

He's too fast.
Even more, we're too slow.

EpixAura

Smash Journeyman
I hereby want to ban everyone cept Ganon and Link.

We want a true battle of Good VS Evil and skill, and this is the only way I see it happening.

yes?
I've said it once, I'll say it again. Ban everyone except Captain Falcon. I think there are too many people who have somehow missed the "point" of this issue. I reaaaaally want to see the BBR bring this to the grand finale soon. I can't wait for that.

ElDominio

Smash Journeyman
I've said it once, I'll say it again. Ban everyone except Captain Falcon. I think there are too many people who have somehow missed the "point" of this issue. I reaaaaally want to see the BBR bring this to the grand finale soon. I can't wait for that.
This guy speaks the truth.

This would make the game infinitely manlier.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
How about, we ban all of the captain falcon fanboys instead.
Would be the best thing for this community imo.

ryuu seika

Smash Master
How about, we ban all of the captain falcon fanboys instead.
Would be the best thing for this community imo.
Why not do both?

That way we can have all Captain Falcon tournaments where nobody knows how to play the character. It would be great!

As for banning Diddy, he shouldn't be in the game anyway. The only good reason for Nintendo to put Diddy in Brawl was to make Diddy Kong Racing references and they messed it up.

EpixAura

Smash Journeyman
Hmmm... so, we have a topic of "this nature" about banning Diddy, and the MBR officially banned MK from Melee tournies...
Do you think we can do a vote to ban Mewtwo from Brawl tournies? His grabs are (Mew)2 good.

DarthPika

Smash Rookie
I think the only ones who are complaining about it are the dedicated Diddy mains...

*Gets ready for Pit to FINALLY move up the tier list a little bit*

Kongmetal

Smash Journeyman
you should not ban diddy! thats just seriously sad if you do... yes he gets to pull items but its not like you cant use them either. Its just another matchup that adds new dimensions to the game. For example olimar can throw wards of pikmin and he "relys" on them about as much as diddy does nanners. Falco uses lasers which cant be punished very well so you should clearly ban him too. Not to mention Snake with his nades. Thats an item. Hes far more broken then anyone (Except mk lol) But seriously just because some people are bad at learning the matchup doesnt mean diddy is broken. He takes a massive amount of skill to play well. He may be easy to pick up but a noob diddy would just be predictable and be punishable. He has lots of options but guess what, so does almost everyone used in the tourney seen... look at Mk, sure hes easily the best in the game, but once you learn the matchup its not THAT bad. People be mad that diddy just throws off their style. Grow up. Get better. Learn the matchup

EpixAura

Smash Journeyman
Not to mention his lack of good stages and easily cped self >=O
also no zeta they need 2/3
Actually, the BBR needs a 2/3 majority. The voters can add votes to whatever they vote the majority as, which in this case is banning Diddy.
Since the BBR claimed to already have a 2/3 majority, and we added an extra 4 votes towards banning him... he's officially banned.

...Unless the BBR is ready to come forth with an announcement regarding a certain circumstance that will make this poll invalid. Seriously, BBR. As it is now, Diddy IS officially banned.

ElDominio

Smash Journeyman
Actually, the BBR needs a 2/3 majority. The voters can add votes to whatever they vote the majority as, which in this case is banning Diddy.
Since the BBR claimed to already have a 2/3 majority, and we added an extra 4 votes towards banning him... he's officially banned.

...Unless the BBR is ready to come forth with an announcement regarding a certain circumstance that will make this poll invalid. Seriously, BBR. As it is now, Diddy IS officially banned.
DDIDDY IS BANNED FOREvAAAARRRR

Gears

Smash Journeyman
I can't wait until one of these kids who actually believe we're banning Diddy, is actually a TO and bans him at their local tourney.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom