• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Showdown in Downtown 2: inb4august - Livestream by ESChamp | USA attendance!

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
Lol I dunno Joe but I do wanna play you ... Sheik vs fox instead ;)

:phone:
sheik dittos instead?5$
we can fox vs sheik friendlies if you want,i need my salt for the day

also theres no effing way im mming you joe

BTW, CREWWSSS??? cmon lets make it happen
i have no idea why your so salty towards my mk lol, i think your mistaking me for doc when it comes to planking your snake >_< i just naired you til you die, mm me with a 15 ledge grab limit or something >_>

Darkshadow96

Smash Journeyman
Can someone sub for me in pools? :troll:

All they gotta do is go with all my characters (not Kirby), wear a red hat, put Jherri Curls in their hair and speak with a deep *** tone.

There are three talking points that no reasonable letter about Mr. **** Faced ***** can possibly ignore:

Mr. ***** is capable of monstrous effrontery and infamous misrepresentation.
Mr. *****'s jibes are the perfect delivery system for self-absorbed behavior.
You won't hear Mr. *****'s cheerleaders admit that he's grotesque.
To begin with, if we don't follow through on the critical work that has already begun then Mr. ***** will blow the whole situation way out of proportion. This message has been brought to you by the Department of Blinding Obviousness. What might not be so obvious, however, is that Mr. ***** proclaims at every opportunity that he'd never shrink the so-called marketplace of ideas down to convenience-store size. The gentleman doth protest too much, methinks.

Didn't Mr. ***** tell his attendants that he wants to envelop us in a nameless, unreasoning, unjustified terror? Did he first give any thought to what would happen if he did? Of course, that question is ridiculous—as ridiculous as his mischievous manifestos. I admit that I'm not perfect. I admit that I may have been a bit snooty when I stated that whenever Mr. ***** finds himself confronted by the law, he insists it needs reforming. Still, that doesn't justify the name-calling, rudeness, and simple ugliness that Mr. ***** invariably finds so necessary. Nor does it justify his scapegoating easy, unpopular targets, thereby diverting responsibility from more culpable parties. Now that you've read this letter, let me challenge you, the reader, not just to help me mention a bit about
blathering underachievers such as Mr. **** Faced *****, but also to educate others about what I've written.

lmaooo love this site... <3 <3

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
I can't MM, I'm short on Cash :p I need it for Food, why not Friendly? Just against Your Meta, though, I love Playing against them.

Phiddlesticks

Smash Lord
im ganna post in this thread because i forgot to post in this thread before in order to confirm my attendance at this tournament showdown in downtown 2 in before august and i would also like to confirm with gichan that i am indeed teaming with him at this tournament on july 30th in downtown where we will showdown with the rest of the teams and win all the money at showdown in downtown 2 but also hopefully leave enough gas in the proverbial tank for the singles bracket where we will be unable to team up and in fact might have to fight against each other but hopefully gichan doesnt actually have a gas tank filled with gas because i am not sure how i would fare against a half human half automobile smash player but i would love to have a half human half automobile smash player on my team and luckily he is indeed teaming with me at showdown in downtown 2 at a&c games and also would a half human half automobile smash player be able to drive other smash players to tournaments while simultaneously playing smash or would he have to focus on one task or the other because from what i learned in driving classes multitasking is a bad thing to do while driving especially something that needs as much concentration and attention as playing super smash bros brawl but i think it would be cool if you could replace a steering wheel with a gamecube controller and drive a car because you could use the L and R buttons as your signals with the Z button as the headlights and the c-stick as the stick shift because they are both sticks but ultimately i think there are too many functions in a car for a gamecube controller so maybe you would have to use a wiimote and nunchuck with motion controls performing the extra functions needed so that you could drive your car while looking like a wizard waving his wand and maybe even casting wingardium leviosa to levitate the car over other cars during a traffic jam so that you wont be late for work and get yelled at for being late for work not on time

but i digress

Iliad

Smash Lord
im ganna post in this thread because i forgot to post in this thread before in order to confirm my attendance at this tournament showdown in downtown 2 in before august and i would also like to confirm with gichan that i am indeed teaming with him at this tournament on july 30th in downtown where we will showdown with the rest of the teams and win all the money at showdown in downtown 2 but also hopefully leave enough gas in the proverbial tank for the singles bracket where we will be unable to team up and in fact might have to fight against each other but hopefully gichan doesnt actually have a gas tank filled with gas because i am not sure how i would fare against a half human half automobile smash player but i would love to have a half human half automobile smash player on my team and luckily he is indeed teaming with me at showdown in downtown 2 at a&c games and also would a half human half automobile smash player be able to drive other smash players to tournaments while simultaneously playing smash or would he have to focus on one task or the other because from what i learned in driving classes multitasking is a bad thing to do while driving especially something that needs as much concentration and attention as playing super smash bros brawl but i think it would be cool if you could replace a steering wheel with a gamecube controller and drive a car because you could use the L and R buttons as your signals with the Z button as the headlights and the c-stick as the stick shift because they are both sticks but ultimately i think there are too many functions in a car for a gamecube controller so maybe you would have to use a wiimote and nunchuck with motion controls performing the extra functions needed so that you could drive your car while looking like a wizard waving his wand and maybe even casting wingardium leviosa to levitate the car over other cars during a traffic jam so that you wont be late for work and get yelled at for being late for work not on time

but i digress
/thread

10/threads

i1337

Smash Ace

but i digress
wat

:103:

Mr_L

Smash Journeyman
Anybody wanna team with me for dubz?

I don't think Ryhme is coming so I'll need a partner

Hype

Smash Lord
How come I ain't seen ya around campus?? We should have been brawling all term!

Ah well, I'll be hitting up the tourney scene hard in Aug
I thought you were on co-op lol. we definitely could have.

You trying to become a "fellow"?

Because if so, that explains why you never show up lol.
Eventually, I'm still working through the preliminary exams atm.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
mk dittos with sauce 5$
Iliad mk vs whoever he feels 5$
mr.l mk dittos 1$ mk vs snake 1$ wario weegee 3$
sg mk vs snake 5$ mk vs ics 5$
holy mk vs rob neutrals 5$
googs mk vs diddy 5% wario diddy picto 2$
kongmetal sheik dittos 5$??

anyone else? i1337 mk vs dk?

PS: jon im on skype but u no message me ;_;

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
im only coming for a little bit to kill time before a concert like around 6ish, im dragging my girl here hopefully to make some money to pay for our booze at night xD

Mr_L

Smash Journeyman
Also I'm totally gunna wear my Luigi hat to this tournament if I remember it this time.

I wore it my very first tournament if anyone remembers it

sauc3

Smash Lord
teaming with the great meek EZ since i havnt heard from peachy,

Hamilton comin for your money (the thought of Hamilton and Money gives me chills)

Top Bottom